[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

apart from /ourguy/ ted, what are some other based /out/ heroes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: ted.jpg (18KB, 220x265px) Image search: [Google]
ted.jpg
18KB, 220x265px
apart from /ourguy/ ted, what are some other based /out/ heroes?
>>
Lenny Pepperbottom
>>
>>21989
Ted is probably more /pol/ than out. But the older i get the more agree with his manifesto. Not the bombing people part, but the technology stealing our humanity part.
>>
Sorry i know im a noob but who is ted
>>
>>21990
That's pretty neat!
>>21992
guy with a really high IQ at a young age that taught in harvard moved out to the woods, when roads started being built and the forests were fallen he started bombing people.

His manifesto is great to read: http://editions-hache.com/essais/pdf/kaczynski2.pdf
>>
is this the guy who blew up mail boxes across the US? when I was a lad I dad said he was trying to make the shape of a smiley face on the map of the US by blowing up mail boxes.

I read he was part of some sketchy research test as a student at Harvard. Anyone know what they did to him? look at his butthole? torture?
>>
>>>979702
North Pond Hermit
>>
>>21994
Mk Ultra
>>
>>21994
Not sure, but from what I know he was a math genius
He was exceptional at mathematics but then just lost the plot
>>
>>21993
And so...He liked idea of life, but he got bummed out by it, and wanted to and wanted to bring everybody's down with him? Find better heros, guys. Or if you can't find a good one, then kys, not others.
>>
>>21998
If you have an active facebook you are the problem. Read up lil' nigga. Uncle ted wrote a manifesto.
>>
>>21999
People are lucky enough that their only problems are in their heads. Get some zoloft man.
>>
>>22000
>People are lucky enough that their only problems are in their heads.

Not to whom you replied but I disagree with this.

If the western man is driven to suicide while the African man perseveres - the African man must have the better life.
Actually since they're a different race a better comparison would be comparing the western man to his ancestors. Same race but inferior medicine, less wealth, more toil etc.
>>
>>22001
Race is a social construct mang
>>
>>22002
>bait
On what basis
>>
>>21989
Heroes are for children and plebs
>>
>>21989

Ted did nothing wrong
>>
File: mt.jpg (29KB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
mt.jpg
29KB, 460x259px
Mad Trapper
>>
Asked Trumptard friend if he remembered the unabomber
>you mean that leftwing environmental nut who mailed people pipe bombs
>leftwing
>left

He straight up argued with me for 10 mins that Ted was a leftist. Lol
>>
>>22007
Trump got alot of disentirested people into politics. The down side of that is that they are fucking stupid. Sort of like hope and change obongo.

I was spouting ted thoughts even before i read his manifesto. Back when myspace was big. And now we can see it happening right before our eyes.

How many phone numbers do you know? I don't remember any except old girlfriends landlines from the 90s. Thats just an obvious relatable example.
>>
>>22003
Biology you mongoloid, human variation exists but it is more local than you think. Lumping spaniards and hungarians into the "white race" has no basis in biology and can only be done on the basis of shared culture, hence we say it is a cultural construct. Google the term "cline" for more info
>>
>>22009
>biology proves there are no races
>biologist anthropologists can determine race based on bone growth
>>
>deleting posts because the usage of ((()))
Damn son how far has /out/ fell?
>>
>>22011
Its going the way of /ck/
Too many mods.
Its killing this board and the entire internet really.
>>
>>21997
>but then just lost the plot
More like found it.

Shame about the murder, especially since those guys he killed weren't really his enemies.
>>
>>21989
>/ourguy/ ted
> /out/ heroes
I don't think so autist. you'd best be moving along back to /pol/.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.