[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone on /out/ doing something relevant /out/side other than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: 1478907116096m.jpg (162KB, 842x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1478907116096m.jpg
162KB, 842x1024px
Is anyone on /out/ doing something relevant /out/side other than the lads thru hiking?

Anyone crossing Mongolia's steppes on a horse, exploring new tribes on New Guinea, selling vodka on the trans Siberian railway, bare fucking sudanese women behind a tent? Are we all only a bunch of casuals?
>>
>>21435
>bare fucking sudanese women behind a tent?
Lad. That's racist AF. Back to r9k with your tiny dick.
>>
>>21436
The chan is really being raided by bait/globalist/leftard bots.

In case of you being a real person and not just fishing for (you)s then you seriously need to fuck off to whatever safe space you came from.
>>
>>21437
You seriously need to take a step back or two lad. What you just proposed was actually racist AF. It's no secretly held knowledge that what you are doing is basically perpetuating the commonly held belieif amongst Sudanese women that whoring themselves out to foreign U.K. betas will net them a better life. It's really exploitative if you think about it. I'm sure you only think with your pecker though.
>>
File: eww, no dude.jpg (15KB, 564x331px) Image search: [Google]
eww, no dude.jpg
15KB, 564x331px
>>21435
>bare fucking anyone from africa anywhere
>mfw
nah, i don't need aids today, thanks

>>21436
>>21438
fuck off, niggerlover
>>
>>21439
I'm simply pointing out the obvious racism amongst U.K. citizens that travel to Africa and think the booty is their oyster.
>>
>>21439
>i don't need aids today
What are you, a pussy? I bet you wear rubber and wash your hands after sex too.
>>
>>21441
>pussy
if not wanting to bang a chick that has a 25% chance of having aids makes me a pussy, so be it
>rubber
lol, no. i'm in a 14 year monogamous relationship, and my wife has an iud.
>inb4 missionary, procreation, etc.
>>
>>21442
Why do you hate aids, anon?

>Monogamous
You're, she isn't.
/jk
>>
File: i-cwHsRzt-L.jpg (88KB, 799x450px) Image search: [Google]
i-cwHsRzt-L.jpg
88KB, 799x450px
>>21435
>Is anyone on /out/ doing something relevant /out/side other than the lads thru hiking?
Racing snowmobiles and teaching avalanche education relevant?
>>
File: 4chanherald.png (64KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
4chanherald.png
64KB, 300x100px
>Start a thread about going /out/
>Immediately start arguing about racism and STDS
>>
>>21445
reddit strike teams are ruining this place.
>>
>>21446
Let's be real tho. 4Chan was always like this.
>>
>>21435
Casual, here. That is all.
>>
>>21435
I'm an anthropologist and do most of my /out/ing in 3.world. Did my fieldwork on semi-isolated ethnic groups in the jungle.
>>
File: CM 184-1.jpg (317KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
CM 184-1.jpg
317KB, 800x600px
>>21435
I have crossed the steppes on a horse. Mongolia is pretty god damn amazing.
>>
>>21450
How did you buy the horse? Do you speak Mongolian? How did you handle the corruption?
>>
>>21451
You can pay an outfitting company to help you get a horse and a saddle and all that jazz. They'll buy it back from you at the end of your trip.

I spoke a little Russian, but not much. Did a lot of miming.

What corruption? I never had any issues. I found the people to be amazingly friendly.
>>
>>21452
> paying for package tours
Kys
>>
I climb trees everyday. Not in very /out/ locations but it's a pretty /out/ job.
>>
File: 1483589592899.jpg (385KB, 680x527px) Image search: [Google]
1483589592899.jpg
385KB, 680x527px
>>21440
>white man says he's not attracted to black
Das racis mayne
>white man says he's attracted to black
Das racis mayne
>>
>>21442
>explaining yourself
Just stop dummy
>>
>>21435
I live on a farm.
>>
>>21453
You're not getting a horse without a Mongolian to vouch for you. They're national treasures.
>>
>>21450
Story/pic time
>>
>>21458
So get to know Mongolians. Don't pay someone to do it for you.
>>
>>21460
So you wanted me to fly into Ulan Bataar, not really knowing much Mongolian, and by happen chance befriend one out of the million people who live in the city with a family that still rides for them to got catch me a horse, help me break it, and then send me on my way?

Are you ignorant or just retarded?
>>
>>21459
I don't have access to the rest of my photos right now, but, Mongolia has very few fences so you can ride just about anywhere as 95% of the country is public land.

The horses there are short, stocky, and half-wild. In the winter they release them all out to the steppe and, whatever survives the brutal winter, is the herd for the next year. In spring, when it thaws out, families go and catch the number of horses they had last year with long catch polls. Due to this, the horses can be hard to control. They don't really have a "stop" you just kind of angle them up hill so they slow down enough for you to hop off. They'll also gallop at the drop of the hat and we would find ourselves at full gallop pretty often. Best horses I've ever ridden.

The mongols ability to ride is amazing, they break horses by throwing their kids on them so they learn how to ride at a very young age. One family we stayed with had an 8 year old kid who won bronze in the Nadaam for his age group and that race is fucking brutal.

Want to rest? Stop in at a ger you see on the way, knock on the door and they'll invite you in for some tea. Just make sure to leave a gift for their hospitality. Batteries are usually a good bet.

We had one lady let us try some Mongolian milk vodka known as arkhi. They distill it out of kefir which is usually cow or yak milk. The drink is rather sacred, so you have to offer a bit to the sky, the wind, and the land before you drink. It was damn good too, sweet and a little sour.

We had a guy with us who wasn't that great at horseback riding and his horse would wander off to go hang out with other herds. One time we were waiting on him and he came back and told us that this old Mongolian wandered over to him, handed him the reins of his horse, took off a stirrup from his saddle, reached into a hole, pulled out a screaming marmot, bashed its brains in, cleaned it, skinned it, tied it to his horse and rode off. It was dinner that night.
>>
>>21435
>Fuck Sudanese women

You can just go to the zoo to do that anon.
>>
>>21462
We stayed with a family that had camels and asked if we could ride one. The way you steer a camel is they pierce it's nose with a stake and then you have a long rope tied to it that you (theoretically) can steer left or right with. In practice the camels going to go where it damn pleases and try and snot you with their horrible mucus. They also like to eat what the mongols call "fire weed" which causes severe welts and itching on your skin if you just brush against the leaves. I can ride a horse well enough, but camels are just assholes.

Some stories from the city:

I went and got a massage from a cute Mongolian girl at a parlor in the basement of our hotel. She asked me if I wanted a happy ending by saying "You want massage?", giggling, and then flicking my dick.

At the Black Market in UB you can don just about anything and it's an amazing sight. It's a huge open air market. Just beware because there are pick pockets about. I had my camera stuffed into a button down pocket of a shirt I was wearing with the strap hanging out. Some lady in dark sunglasses and a surgical mask bumped into me and tried to steal it from me. Another lady saw it and ran over, shooed her away, wagged her finger at me, and stuffed it back into the pocket for me.

The natural history museum in UB is amazing. Most of the stuffed specimens there are from the Khans menagerie and were not done well. It's hilarious to walk through. Here's a pic of some pufferfish at the museum I found on the web.
>>
>>21464
Also, sleeping in a ger is so /comfy/. If I ever manage to get some land, I'm building one.
>>
>>21462
>>21464
>>21465
You are a legend, Mongolia man. Every now and then I get it in my head that I want to go on one big international /out/ing, and stories like this fan the flames pretty good! How friendly did you find Mongolians to be? Typical Asian politeness or genuinely happy to meet strangers?
>>
>>21464
So this was part of a paid expedition? What was the service you used?
>>
>>21466
Genuinely happy to meet you and some might just invite you home to meet their family. Super friendly. They have a strong sense of hospitality.

>>21467
We used a place called Stepperiders. Really friendly family. They have their own place set up outside of the city and do led tours where they take you out to different places and will help you get set up for your own adventure. I really recommend them if you're planning on doing anything, they're awesome.

I'm not sure what you were referring to as part of the expedition. Can you clarify?
>>
>>21449
No. I'm an Antropoligist. You are full of shit.
>>
>Wanna hike the continental divide
>Wanna ride horseback across the safer parts of the Australian wilderness
>Wanna train hop in various countries
>Wanna sail the same journey Sigurd the Crusader did in his time
>Wanna kayak across Canada like my forefathers did
>Wanna motorbike across the middle east and smoke some darts with locals
>Wanna hitch across Asia
>Still no woman to do all of this shit with
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.