[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>19 >female >virgin >never been with or kissed a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Android_msg_2708836_wti1r3.jpg (16KB, 345x548px) Image search: [Google]
Android_msg_2708836_wti1r3.jpg
16KB, 345x548px
>19
>female
>virgin
>never been with or kissed a guy
>have social anxiety
>live in the ghetto
>dropped out of H.S
>got fire from my job (was a waitress)
>My dad left when I was 12..
>My mom drinks..alot
>I always look down at my feet when I walk
>Can't look anyone in the eyes
>I have really small hands and feet..ugh..
>always looking to escape this shit reality
>try everything to drown out the fuckin noise in my head
>whenever im walking and I notice someone walking towards me, I suddenly forget how to walk..its so fuckin weird like I idk...ughh I just over think everything...I overthink walking ffs im so fuckin done... :/

I just feel so fucking beat. So broken and battered. No matter how hard I try to be normal I always end up feeling so empty...so fake and useless...

http://steamcommunity.com/id/currentlysleeping/

I use steam because whenever I give out my skype it leads to sexual things..

http://steamcommunity.com/id/currentlysleeping/
>>
>>14063
Any other way to talk to you apart from steam since I dont have it now? I was depressed from 16-24/25 and I had serious anxiety problems but i've gotten over it now.
>>
>>14063
i kinda have a feeling i've read this all before...not your first thread?

>imblying you're real.
so what's the goal of this thread? will you get naked? looking to socialze? just passing time?
>>
>>14065
Been making these threads on /b/ all day with the same pic. Fake unless a new timestamp happens
>>
>>14066
ahh, thought so. too bad.
>>
>>14063
You're still at it ugh
THIS GIRL IS A CON SHE WANTS YOU TO GIFT HER GAMES SHELL BLOCK YOU IMMEDIATELY AFTER YOU DO
>>
Post pics of yourself!
>>
>>14063
i know that walking thing. i thought i'm the only person who does it
The trick is to pretend you dropped something and wait until you're alone
or slow down and pretend to text on your phone
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>14068
Makes sense.
Seen this same type of thread a few months back. Always knew there was a scam behind it but didnt know what. Honestly.. Guys that would buy some woman they dont know a gift or money etc deserve to be scammed.

You go, gurl
>>
>>14063
U
Im sorry to hear that, feel free to kik me if you want legit help getting over your anxieties. Cannaseur91
>>
Added this person on steam a while back. Thought they might want to talk about their life but the first thing I was asked is to gift them some game.

Top kek. Instantly deleted.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.