[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

young idiot here, I'm a guy who tried having sex with his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 20170330_235851.jpg (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20170330_235851.jpg
1MB, 1080x1920px
young idiot here, I'm a guy who tried having sex with his girlfriend but my dick can only go an inch at that moment. I did it raw. is it because my dick is slanted downwards, as seen in pic related? or was her butt too big?

what do I do? me and her (I'm 18, she's 19) are very new to sex. any tips?
>>
>>12706
forgot to mention I kinda bent it from humping the floor to masturbate in my early teens, I'm not kidding
>>
>>12706
bump, how do I fuck with a down slanted dick
>>
It's probably not your dick - vaginas and dicks move move around quite a lot - they're not solid.

It's probably because she's really new to sex. This will get better with practise. Also, buy some lube
>>
You say her butt. Like dude if you are doing butt stuff, USE LUBE.Use a good proper water based lubricant so it doesn't degrade the condom.

If lubrication isnt the problem, it's either you need more foreplay or its something for a doctor to look at.

Its not your dick tho, dont worry. Dildos go in all sorts of weird shapes and twirls and curves and they go in fine.
>>
Dunno but post more dick
>>
>>12710
I meant her butt is big
>>
You need to try a different position then; if you're too small and her ass is too big then don't go from the back lol
>>
>>12713
it's not my size, it's my dick curve. I'm 7 inches, but every time I went from behind my duck would slip out do to her being to high and my dick being lower
>>
>>12709
yeah she's very new
>>
>>12714
>tfw I'm white and my penis is 7.6 inches.

How does it feel knowing that living in cold climates gave whites bigger dicks?
>>
File: Snapchat-1096946241.jpg (587KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1096946241.jpg
587KB, 1440x2560px
>>
>>12716
what does that have to do with anything. I'm just here for sex tips. besides my Das is 8.2 inches
>>12717
sorry but this isn't the cock rate thread (unless you're the same guy here>>12716)
>>
I used to have a fwb with this angle, although his was also angled left.

It's all about the positions.
Have you considered reverse cowgirl? Seems like that might be a good position here.
>>
>>12714

If she spreads her legs out further her pussy will come down. I'm a short dude and fucking taller chicks taught me that.

might be your angle too tho. maybe try standing with her on her knees?

desu man you just gotta try lots of stuff until something works
>>
>>12719
>>12720
thanks, I'm gonna see what I can do when I go to the movies with her today, I'm gonna try to do it in the movie bathroom.
although now that I think about it I should also lean back a bit (although it's uncomfortable).
I mostly think it might he her positioning since she said she had trouble bending down in a way her pussy will bend in a way my dick can fully enter
>>
forgot to mention if you angle ky OP picture in reference to the cabinet in the background, you'll see that my dick is pretty tilted down
>>
>>12706
i dont get what your complaining about... it shouldnt be difficult to fix, just get into a position where you can see what your doing.

if you do something close to a doggy style position, maybe she can hold her thighs apart while kneeling on the edge of the bed, so you can enter her standing... if things don't line up, find something to stand on, or get something for her to kneel on to make her vagina easy to access, and then just work out an angle to do it with...

In this position, its important to get her to curl her back, and find a good posture for the sex... once your are used to having sex, you might be able to find a similar angle in some other more conventional positions.
>>
>>12714
oh... now I see your problem, her body and your body are not in alignment for the sex motion that's happening, she is pushing her ass up and down, not humping on your dick properly, going backwards and forwards...

she has to play around with how she is kneeling, maybe she needs to kneel ontop of some heavy cushions, and maybe she has to widen her legs (so her knees aren't so close together), also, maybe dont get her lean so far back during the sex motion, it can be easier if you set up a lot of cushions under her belly for support, she she is more stabilized, and not fucking you in a squatting motion where her ass is moving down and up (away from your dick), instead of backwards (onto your dick), and forwards.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.