[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drunk Degenerates Thread I mean you know what's up does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_20170330_204029_014.jpg (527KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170330_204029_014.jpg
527KB, 1152x2048px
Drunk Degenerates Thread
I mean you know what's up does this need a description or rules
>>
>>12657
Tfw you're the oldest fag on soc if not 4chan and no one would even know
Has anyone been here longer then 11years
Also it's op gonna be signing my posts since Id will be changing allot .
-meh
>>
Ugh i got way too drunk tonight for no reason. Ate way over my calorie limit and will have to make it up hard the next 3 days or so. On top of that I got way too weird with this girl im talking to just when I felt her falling for me, thats either a set back or a complete lost cause at this point. And this other girl I'm talking to is such a shitter because she has a boyfriend and is sending me all these signals but I dont want to be that guy whos a shithead trying to fuck with another dude's girl but we have a history and its fucking me up blah blah blah. Typical lame loser shit but only posting about it because I'm drunk. I wish I was just 50 pound lighter right now and all my workouts immediately showed results instead of a slow burn toward my goal. And then I cant even know if that will fix my fucking problems because I've been so damn fat for so long that my body is probably fucked up forever anyway and even if I start getting some female attention I wont even know what to do with it because no one expects you to be an inexperienced fuck at 26. That shit is cute in highschool and college but completely unattractive, like "what the fuck is wrong with you mentally" unattractive that I'll just be lonely forever. Only thing I got going for me is I got friends.
>>
Soc WTF you're known for drunk degenarets whers everybody at do I need to throw dick or rate in my title
>>
>>12659
Bruh keep at the health plan trying to be healthier will only do you good no matter how fucked you think you are
You may be inexperienced but that doesn't matter just be honest about it if you play tough but throw a weak punch you're going to be lusghed at but if you get a girl near the bed and be honest with her shell be more then happy to give you a hand or tongue if you catch my drift and if she isn't she's not a cunt you want to ruff with
As for your friend I say go for it but only because I lost my love for another who was willing to play that card when I was to moral so I'm a bit jaded
You'll be alright mate enjoy yourself life is short and fickle
Love -meh
>>
>>12661
Well not friend was projecting a bit your um lady friend there we go better :p
>>
So no one is drinking tonight?
>>
>>12661
Thanks dude, its just frustrating. I've never had a gf but now I notice women being interested in me since I started losing weight and I just don't know how to handle it. As a guy I'm still the one who has to make the first move but there's all this self doubt and past experiences that say "DONT GO FOR IT" and still the self esteem issues that I gotta wrestle with. It's gotten better but I still have so far to go before I look "fit" and everyone says it doesnt matter what you look like its all about confidence but when I'm out with friends and talking to people I'm so outgoing and my friends tell me how much more confident I've gotten but it never results in anything. Do I ask a girl out first time I meet her? Do I wait until I get to know her better, how long do I wait? What do I do on a date? I've never been in one. Talking to someone I don't know at all is still difficult if there's not some other focus for the convo. If im the one trying to produce the topic I get locked up and flustered.

Maybe I'm not meeting enough women? The girls I'm talking to now are ones I've known for a year+. That's hard to do, just meet women when I'm a;ways out with my primarily male friend group and we always do the same things and go to the same places. Bleh im ramblign sorry, this is all pent up.
>>
File: FUCK ME.jpg (239KB, 1620x1080px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK ME.jpg
239KB, 1620x1080px
Cheap vodka

I'm getting kinda slutty now and I really need something long, hard and throbbing up my asshole
>>
>>12663
Trying to remain sober, alcoholic from birth
>>
>>12665
www.yuvutu.com/video/1567969/amateur-gay-shy-boy-takes-it-all-off-for-the-internet/

Here's my sex tape, it's pretty bad but it gives you an idea
>>
thats hot
>>
>>12664
My best advice is talk talk to as many people as you can as often as you can irl and damn right allot of them are going to be stranger dangers even female stranger dangers push yourself towards that treat every girl as a friend untill she shows signs of Intrest and go from there this could take years or minutes it all depends trust me skills will come naturally from this

Do I ask a girl out first time I meet her?
If she seems like she wants to be your friend yes
Do I wait until I get to know her better, how long do I wait? Wait as long as it takes for her to want to be your friend or more
What do I do on a date?
Act like she's your friend that you want to fuck and if she acts the same go with it
I've never been in one. Talking to someone I don't know at all is still difficult if there's not some other focus for the convo. If im the one trying to produce the topic I get locked up and flustered.
Practice practice practice
I'm.no guru but this I can tell you

Talk to your friends about this talk to your female friends about this be open minded and explore others thoughts
>>12665
DL grinder
>>12666
Then don't hang around people who are drunk or drinking just because you can post doesn't mean you should post
>>
>>12665
Got kik? Mine's somealgorithms. Would love to chat. ;D
>>
>>12669
Not drunk anymore but thanks for this, keeping this in mind for my workout later today.

I guess my next question would be what is a sign of interest? Something that's more than just friendly. I think girls are into me when they're not and have also been told girls have been super into me when I thought there was nothing there.
>>
>>12658
I've graduated in 2005, and I was an underage shit when I started posting on 4chan, so yeah... I'm probably since 2004 or even 2003. Regarding /soc/ I've been here when they got fed up with 'rate me' threads on /r9k/ and made a separate bord for it, but I don't really frequent it.
>>
File: IMG_20170331_190921.jpg (506KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170331_190921.jpg
506KB, 1152x2048px
>>12671
Idk mang this is something I'm working on myself usually I just go for it if I feel Dem vibes don't be afraid of rejection and if you do just try and play off as no biggie
>>12672
Yay not the oldest fag around

Alright I'm getting drunk again so boop
>>
>>12657
It's cool that youre uncut
>>
>>12674
Luckily I'm cut
>>
>>12675
Bullshit. Isnt this your dick?
>>25084858
>>
File: IMG_20170330_024423_939.jpg (335KB, 1728x2324px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170330_024423_939.jpg
335KB, 1728x2324px
>>12676
No lmao what would give you that idea this is my cock
I feel like this is some ruse to get my dick pic you could just ask idgaf
>>
>>12677
It has the same curve, man
>>
>>12665
My god that's a beautiful looking ass. You posting anymore tonight??
>>
>>12658
>Tfw you're the oldest fag on soc if not 4chan
I don't think so
You're on /out/ now
>50
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.