[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best /out/ places to commit suicide?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 12

File: zCpQ8bo.jpg (111KB, 858x536px) Image search: [Google]
zCpQ8bo.jpg
111KB, 858x536px
Best /out/ places to commit suicide?
>>
>>623556
Do people do this?
>>
File: cavedwelling.jpg (386KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cavedwelling.jpg
386KB, 1600x1200px
it would be extremely painful desu senpai
>>
>>623559
all the time anon
>>
File: _73723896_coyote.jpg (53KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
_73723896_coyote.jpg
53KB, 624x351px
>>623556
just take up BASE jumping, place doesn't matter
>>
>>623560
What's senpai filter for?
>>
>>623599
tb.h = desu
sm.h = baka
sj.w = spooky scary skeleton
fa.m = senpai
cuc.k = kek
>>
>>623599
Nothing more than cultural invasion.

They're just getting back at US for giving them mushrooms.
>>
>>623556
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FDSdg09df8
>>
>>623559

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FDSdg09df8

It's common in Japan. Check this vid...

PS DON'T DO IT!
>>
>>623608
>>623610

Hivemind
>>
>>623608
>>623610
They dont like baka gaichin there,

The ghosts of the forest wont let non-japs enter.
>>
>>623612

>implying I would want to enter that spooky forest
>>
File: 1439311636848.jpg (59KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
1439311636848.jpg
59KB, 500x666px
I guess essentially an ideal place would be a national park/state forest and go deep innawoods, WAY off trails, if you're serious about it you don't need to puss out and go back where you came.

Don't do it on private property, it's just not cool and maybe leave some notes in the surrounding area letting anyone who might see your corpse what they're in for when they get to your 'campsite'.

Happy trails and may your decomposing body return to /out/ instead of being found
>>
Midgely Bridge in Sedona , AZ gets a pretty steady flow of customers, about two per year fairly regularly.

Newspaper (Larson shitrag) doesn't like to talk about it, for obvious reasons. It might hurt tourism and talking about it might spawn copycats.

Two reasons I think, as yous state in OP, check out in a nice place. And possible they got married there (lots of weddings in Sedona), were there before and "fell in love" with Sedona, and on like that.

Last jumper the recovery team was hit by flash flood and barely rescued themselves!

Body was later recovered much farther down stream.

Op, seek councilling from pros, strangers will just tell you to jump.
>>
Take some mdma and get a squirrel suit, dont read into it and jump and if you survive you win life. If you die at least you had a blast doin it.
>>
>>623606
desu senpai kek sjw
>>
>>623556
> In a mosque with a sweater bomb.

Make your death count for something more than a mouse fart in the breeze.
>>
>>623656
Quiet jewfriend
>>
Don't do it bro. Seriously. You could be a future friend of any of us. Just switch your life around. Get rid of the internet, go to bed earlier, start meditating, grow a small vegetable patch. Start from there.
>>
OP, lots of people are going to tell you to "just do it" because 4chan is a fucked up place, but let me give you a very important piece of advice. If you truly have your heart set on ending your life, a much better option would be to throw caution to the wind and do whatever it is you always have wanted to do. If all else fails, pull a Chris McCandless and disappear into the woods, try to survive etc etc. If you don't die then you will be happy enough to not want to, anyways. But I don't want to put words in your mouth. I just don't want to see a fellow sc/out/ off himself, that would be really rough. We are here for you brother
>>
File: 44.jpg (34KB, 640x420px) Image search: [Google]
44.jpg
34KB, 640x420px
Everest
>>
>>624074
Is dying on everest even painful? I mean shit once your frozen it cant hurt too much anymore
>>
>>623560
from the thumbnail I thought it was a drawing of an eye
>>
>>624072
Faggot
>>
>>623656
>dying for Israel
Yes, good goy.
>>
>>623679
>>624596
>>>/pol/
>>
>>623556
Bridges
Cliffs
Frozen lakes and rivers
Volcanos (active)
Caves and mines filled with gas
Wolf dens
Bear dens
Rattlesnake dens
Bull pens
Blizzards
Tornados
Hurricanes

Any one of which should get you a good start, so quite fucking around on-line.
>>
aokigahara
>>
File: cd1.jpg (62KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
cd1.jpg
62KB, 720x540px
>>623556
cave diving, either that or getting skinwalked
>>
I'm planning on killing myself in the next few months if things keeo going on as they are. My plans involve me buying a one-way ticket to Vancouver, travelling up the coast to the Great Bear Rainforest, and walking deep into the old growth. If all things go as planned, I'll shoot my brains out and my carcass will become food for bears, cougars & ravens.

I don't want to live to see the death of the animals and forests that I grew up with, and I don't want to witness the horrors of the holocene mass extinction as I age. I want to die in a world that still hasn't been completely swallowed by the grand homogenizer of life, the endless wave of technology and massified humanity that seems to be on a suicidal spree before its eventual collapse. I want out.
>>
>>623560
for you.
>>
>>624713
> nice

Kinda too bad you missed out on the buffalos.

And the mammoths and saber tooths for that matter.

In facr, you are WAY behind schedule considering the clear cutting, slash and burn of the rainforests, desertification of subsahara and the extinctification of 100's of species DAILY!

Fuck man, what are you waiting for we are all DOOMED!
>>
>>624728
Video games and other addictions kept me distracted for a decade. Now that I've cut them out of my life, there is no comforting anhedonia or familial obligations to keep me in this world. My friends wisely abandoned me years ago, so I've made my decision. No more withdrawals.
>>
>>624737
Wrong pal, one last withdrawl to make.
>>
File: Tai-Lopez-Scam.png (383KB, 652x561px) Image search: [Google]
Tai-Lopez-Scam.png
383KB, 652x561px
>>624074
>there are bodies on Everest that have been there for decades
You really couldn't pay someone ten thousand dollars to drag your brother down from there? Seems like a good way to fund an expensive expedition.
>>
>>624074
>paying 80k to die
>>
File: Hypothermia+Stages.png (242KB, 1000x649px) Image search: [Google]
Hypothermia+Stages.png
242KB, 1000x649px
>>624151
>>
>>624713
>my carcass will become food for bears, cougars

They will euthanize those animals because they developed a taste for human flesh, and they might start hunting humans.
>>
>>624763
not like you're going to need that money when you're gone anyway
>>
File: kvinnherad.jpg (178KB, 1000x565px) Image search: [Google]
kvinnherad.jpg
178KB, 1000x565px
>>624713
How about mountains?
I think killing yourself is a good alternative when all escapes and opportunities are fucked and gone. Though make sure they are properly fucked though, to make sure it's not just life being an asshole and messing with you.
When I die I would like it to end with a long flight/fall so mountains are my plan. When you have landed your carcass with be just as much food for animals as if you shot yourself, but no ammo waste and a nice last flight.
>>
>>624713

Dude just find God. Read up on Manicheaism. All of what you said has been suffered by many before, and they too found comfort. Open yourself up to God, whatever you call it. Will, maya, Allah, who cares -- your God is your own.
>>
>>624655
I came here to post this.

All other answers are wrong.
>>
>>623556
desu
>>
>>625218
/thread
>>
>>625040
i want to summit all the mountains i can afford before i an hero
>>
>>625213
Finding God because you hate the world only makes the world a worse place for everyone else. There are enough proselytizing assholes in the world. Maybe you should kill yourself, desu senpai
>>
>>623556
If you're swedish which isn't too much of a stretch considering our suicide statistics, you should give your life to something more meaningful like the resurrection of the Swedish Empire.

You hear that? That's right, the war cries of your ancestors are echoing in the distance, time to join them in the fight for protestantism. Gott mit uns, caroleans
>>
Var inte en tik
>>
>>625471

I'm not proselytizing. You can choose whatever faith suits you. I understand your cynicism, but once I found my personal God I became a much happier, more content person.

I understand the problems inherent in living a life that isn't 'active' (i.e. sex, career, family and so on) and instead looking towards an otherworldly realm, but for many, perhaps you too, the active life simply hasn't worked for them. And in those deepest of caverns, all we really have apart from trinkets and unsustainable desires is God.

But again, whatever that God be to you. I personally found my God by asking a dead Hindu saint at a shrine to help me find him. I'm in no way a Hindu, but that's the power of spirituality -- religion is a cognitive function of the human mind, and it exists there for a reason.
>>
>>624751
You would think, but I'm sure it puts other people at risk. This guy tries doing that with cave diving and died himself, lots of similarities to what could happen at high elevation

wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Shaw_(diver)
>>
>>623679
>>624596
ISIS rears its ugly head.
>>
File: devils-tower-02-500.jpg (55KB, 341x500px) Image search: [Google]
devils-tower-02-500.jpg
55KB, 341x500px
>>623556
Climb to top, enjoy the view, jump off.
>>
>>623608
too mainstream
>>
>>625040
>>625639
>This.
>>
This bridge is pretty popular. You can fit the empire state building under it.
It was also where the big scene in Terminator was filmed so you could pretend you were being chased by evil robots.
Could be a fun afternoon.
>>
File: rio-grande-gorge-bridge.jpg (230KB, 791x494px) Image search: [Google]
rio-grande-gorge-bridge.jpg
230KB, 791x494px
>>625653
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.