[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I plan on putting out bear traps for my protection while I sleep,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 17202.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
17202.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
I plan on putting out bear traps for my protection while I sleep, could I get into any legal trouble if people that were causing me any problems Stepped on one?
>>
Yes, you can get in massive legal trouble.
Don't be an idiot or a troll.
>>
>>607925
Not a troll just live outside and these drug addicts keep fucking with me at night...

I have a weapon, but this shit is getting ridiculous
>>
File: legos.jpg (17KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
legos.jpg
17KB, 380x380px
>>607924
put legos down inside so when they break in and take their shoes off they will step on them and be in extreme pain.
>>
>>607930
This is for when I sleep though... I want it outside so they don't fuck my tent up. I must go soon, but there is no way for me to keep these people from messing with me at night? I need my sleep. I worry about them being methed out and sneaking into my tent and bashing my head with a rock or hammer or something.
>>
>>607924
You'd probably be alright, I mean what are they going to say I broke into a guys house/cabin and stepped on a bear trap?
>>
>>607935
Yeah, because pitfalls with pungie sticks aren't illegal, right?
>>
>>607939
Well what the fuck should I do to keep these fags from fucking with me?
>>
>>607939
Who said anything about those? Depends where you live but you'd probably be ok with a couple bear traps.
>>
>>607946
Gotta leave now, but please give me advice.
>>
>>607947
I live in Kentucky btw
>>
>>607950
Are you on your own private land?
>>
>>607951
No in the woods.
>>
>>607930
Seriously though if you do read this I would put out some type of motion sensing flood lights or something that lets you know that someone is outside. Get your shotty and fire a shot into the air when you know it is them.
>>
>>607956
Move locations.
>>
>>607975
this is the only reasonable answer
>>
>>607950
That is your main problem. Leave KY. Problem solved.
>>
>>607992
Re-read the thread. He's not in a cabin or a house, he's homeless and living in a tent.

His best option is to find a new spot.
>>
If you live innawoods and it's tweekers who are fucking with you I don't think you have to worry about legal trouble. They certainly don't have the resources to sue you and they probably wouldn't follow through if they did. Do whatever you have to to keep yourself safe I wouldn't worry about the law too much
>>
>>607924

Go home, /k/. You're drunk.
>>
>>607975
>warning shots
Biden pls go, you'll get him arrested or killed
>>
Would fall into "boobytrapping" laws.

http://www.phoenixlockmaster.com/booby-trapping-for-thieves-whats-legal-what-will-send-you-to-prison/
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-10-09-21-19-44.png (804KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-10-09-21-19-44.png
804KB, 1080x1920px
Motion sensor alarms or bright lights would be best deterrents. Even on private land you could get into legal trouble if someone got injured. (Ever heard those sickening stories of thieves successfully suing businesses and homeowners for getting injured while breaking in?)

You could also employ non-lethals like a paint mine trip wires (or motion sense if you want to get really fancy/expensive). They are pretty inexpensive to make (pvc and CO2 cartidges) and you could fill them with nontoxic paint or dye. There are dudes on paintball forums that make them for sale as well I believe
>>
>>608042
This. Shoot at them so they know you mean business. Let them reflect on the risk versus the possible reward. Dig the graves ahead of time so you have one less thing to do. Meth heads aren't people anymore, remember that.
>>
>>607924
You'd have a legit excuse if you have a trapper's license, I think. At least here in Canada, since we have a licensing scheme for it. Otherwise traps occupy a weird legal gray area, but probably illegal.
>>
>>608265
Do you really think a guy living in a tent in woods infested with tweekers has the money for any of that shit?
>>
>>607924
Do you know the price of bear traps?
The cheapest I know of is http://www.fntpost.com/Products/Bear+Traps/Duke+15+Bear+Trap
>>
I seriously hope this is b8, because anybody who tries to start a turf war when outnumbered by tweekers is going get fucked up.

OP, do you know what a needle trap is? When someone gets on the bad side of a group of tweekers, they take dirty needles from people the know have Hep or HIV and set traps with them.

I used to work security in downtown Seattle and I have seen the nasty shit tweekers and junkies will do when someone starts shit with them.
>>
File: thornbush-planted-by-fairiesx.jpg (112KB, 550x368px) Image search: [Google]
thornbush-planted-by-fairiesx.jpg
112KB, 550x368px
>>607924
thorn bushes shit like that, nature's barbed wire
and some poison ivy for good measure.
maybe a rattle can so you know if someone is messing with it.

but it might be better to just move before the winter comes. and secure the new camp in peace.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.