[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if you had one piece of /out/ knowledge to pass down before you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 1373846313203[1].jpg (44KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1373846313203[1].jpg
44KB, 512x512px
if you had one piece of /out/ knowledge to pass down before you died? what would it be?
>>
>>441937
Do not eat the yellow snow!
>>
Carry a candle and book of matches. It's much easier to get the candle going, and use it to light a fire
>>
>>441945

Good thinking.

If you get sap all over your hands, use butter or margarine to get it off. Just take a small portion, rub your hands together over the sappy bits, and then rinse.
>>
get a dog
>>
>>441937
Have fun and take what you read on the internet about going /out/side with a grain of salt because its like listening to Rosie O'Donnel's advice on fitness
>>
>>441951
Or Ellen's advice on how to please your man.
>>
File: Old-Man.jpg (52KB, 400x274px) Image search: [Google]
Old-Man.jpg
52KB, 400x274px
Know that the "outdoors" are daying faster then you can save it. so fight not for it for everyone else. because man fights ten times stronger when fighting for life and dear. fight for it for yourself and your dear
>>
>son, don't ever forget that the sky is blue, ans the sun shines for you
>>
>>441937
Enjoy every single moment.
Enjoy the cold, enjoy the rain, enjoy the wet sleeping bag, enjoy the leaking tarp at 2am, enjoy losing the fire you spent an hour getting together, enjoy your legs aching, enjoy your feet hurting, enjoy the back pain, enjoy learning with crap, enjoy being poor when you upgrade, enjoy being alone, enjoy being /out/ with friends or family, enjoy looking like a hobo, enjoy eating dehydrated meals, enjoy every sip of water, enjoy the trees, enjoy the plants, enjoy the wildlife, enjoy yourself.

You'll be back to the real world sooner or later, so enjoy every bit of it.
>>
>>441967
>enjoy every sip of water
ive found this to be VERY true after i got into /out/ you really learn to appreciate a glass of water. and really makes you wonder why the hell people pay for water in plastic bottles when theyve got tap
>>
Around blacks, don't relax
>>
>>441972
I found myself for 3 days without any water, not being near any river or lake. Had to use the annoying methods such as dew collecting and sucking moisture out of moss. Every time I'm on a little hike or climb, when I feel the weight of my water bottle I smile.
>>
>>441981
i actually had an experiance kind of like this a few weeks ago when one of my wifes sisters complained about the taste of perfectly fine tap water, asked her if she had been to mountains and had fresh mountain water. no. she just felt that the water from the most expensive plastic bottle water felt "fresher" ... i smiled and went back to cooking dinner
>>
>>441976
around trout. watch out
>>
>>441986
I didn't enjoy being thirsty, but I'm thankful that it's made every drink better since
>>
>>441965
> the sun shines for you

Shut up with your entitlement bullshit. I bet you have a bookcase full of participation trophies.
>>
>>442002
ofcourse. didnt mean to imply that that legitemate thirst is fun AT ALL. holy fuck is it not. but just when you´ve been there. the shear absurdity of someone complaining about the taste of clean essentially limitless water makes me smile
>>
>>442005
not even the anon you are replying to but who the hell do you think it shines for then? everyone else? what are you some kind of commie? noone? that attitude will get you nowhere. what are you some kind of nihilist?

you are the result of 4 billion years or evolution fucking act like it
>>
>>442007
Nestle pure life is the smoothest water I've ever drank.
>>
>>442012
>aloha snack bar.
get the /out/ muhamad
>>
File: ohh no no no.gif (876KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
ohh no no no.gif
876KB, 500x281px
>>442011
>you are the result of 4 billion years or evolution
>>
in winter, if you sweat you're dead
>>
>>441967
That really opened up my eyes, thank you for these words
>>
Mama told me when I was young
Come sit beside me, my only son
And listen closely to what I say.
And if you do this
It will help you some sunny day.
Take your time... Don't live too fast,
Troubles will come and they will pass.
Go find a woman and you'll find love,
And don't forget son,
There is someone up above.

[Chorus:]
And be a simple kind of man.
Be something you love and understand.
Baby, be a simple kind of man.
Oh won't you do this for me son,
If you can?

Forget your lust for the rich man's gold
All that you need is in your soul,
And you can do this if you try.
All that I want for you my son,
Is to be satisfied.

[Chorus]

Boy, don't you worry.
You'll find yourself.
Follow your heart,
And nothing else.
You can do this,
If you try.
All that I want for you my son,
Is to be satisfied.

[Chorus]

Baby, be a simple, be a simple man
Oh, be something you love and understand
Baby, be a simple kind of man
>>
>>441967
Damn son, that was beautiful
>>
File: 1328319715971.png (57KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1328319715971.png
57KB, 800x800px
>>441967
This sc/out/ knows what's up.
>tfw raindrops land on my face
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.