[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WW2 Mauser HSC found magnet fishing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 037.jpg (187KB, 864x1152px) Image search: [Google]
037.jpg
187KB, 864x1152px
We found a Mauser HSC pistol from the second world war while magnet fishing, here is the full video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ocMuuUYybU&index=4&list=PLtVZk5wpUDNw3RhDHRLnPq0-7QPKpYN1n
>>
>>1094440
Kek nice vid. Id put some music for the ambience but still, geiles Video.
>>
How do magnets taste?

Good?
>>
How do magnets work?
>>
File: 0862452944.jpg (31KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
0862452944.jpg
31KB, 400x400px
>>1094440
kek @ dat link lenght
https://youtu.be/_ocMuuUYybU?t=6s
(6s cuz intros are annoying)
>>
/k/ Here

It looks restorable

Just search on "Electrolytic Rust Removal"

Gotta remove the grips though, some kind of penetrating oil can take care of that.

Or if you are lazy, soak it in a can of kerosene for a couple of weeks
>>
Bump just because your video was cool.
Unknown thing at the end possibly a meat grinder without the aluminum/stainless steel housing (?)
And wtf man, gun might have been a murder weapon.
Why so many bicycles?
>>
>>1094813
is it even legal to own in Germany? I don't know their gun laws like in the US but it seems like they'll have to turn it in to be destroyed or something. Hopefully they can gift it to a museum so it's fixed up and deactivated or something. Is it a rare gun at all?
>>
>>1094991
You need a license for owning weapons, which is not that easy to get (usually for hunters and sport)
You are supposed to immediately report it to the police.
>>
>>1094440
probably not a musket ball you found lol
>>
c2h2o4 also known as Oxalsäure.

It will kill rust.
>>
>>1094440
what is magnet fishing? ive never heard of it, amerilard here.
>>
>>1095490
Put big dick magnet in water, attract metallic objects.
>>
>>1094440
>It's going to the police, I'm hoping we can get it back but we have to give it to them. Thanks for watching as always Brian.
I knew it even before clicking the video. Typical yurocuck.
>>
>>1096405
>The police decided to start a database where everyone can register their bike. Sometimes there are police controls where they stop people riding their bikes to check if the bike is stolen
lol
>>
that part about giving the gun to the police ruined it for me
a friend from highschool found a revolver while snorkeling in the allegheny river and kept it
>>
>>1096415
What did you expect? They don't call it Germanistan for nothing.
>>
>>1096415
Givin it in means it will get destroyed.
>>
>>1095490
>buy big fucking magnet
>tie a rope to it
>throw magnet in water while holding rope
>hope you're stronger than the magnet so when it sticks itself to a 2-ton car body from 1928 you can get it back
>pull up cool and occasionally valuable shit
>>
>>1096677

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4854978/Magnet-fishing-father-son-hail-12-guns.html

As for the Mauser pistol. Get an empty paint can, fill it with kerosene, put in the pistol (grips and all) and never tell anyone. In a few years someone might have an heirloom
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.