[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want rear wheel drive and Toyota reliability. so sounds like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: Lexus-logo-3.png (394KB, 2000x1357px) Image search: [Google]
Lexus-logo-3.png
394KB, 2000x1357px
I want rear wheel drive and Toyota reliability.

so sounds like I want a Lexus. thing is though, will I look like one of those arabs who drive Germans cars to try and look rich.

would I look like a wannabe rich person. I have a min wage job
>>
You'll look like a grandpa or like someone who inherited grandpa's car if you pick an older Lexus.
>>
Cringe...

No you will be fine with lexus
>>
Stop giving a shit what other people think of your car. There's literally no brand you can go with that won't lead to bad assumptions about you so just pick what fits your needs and tickles your pickle.
>>
>>17891296
Fpbp, but Lexus is suitable for a brainlet like OP
>>
>>17891282
If people want to talk shit about you or go on about how you look they will find something regardless of your car. And someone will always talk shit.
Fuck what others think and drive what you like.
>>
>>17891316
>>17891302
Why the Lexus hate on /o/ ?
>>
>>17891312
>>17891342
These two posts are all you really need to know if you are not an attention whore.
The opinions of others should not shape yours.
>>
>>17891350
poorfags

Also I have a low milageish lexus and it a massive pile of shit

They aren't all reliable
>>
>>17891643
>buys a used luxury car
>smart
pick one
>>
>>17891282
> Toy reliable

Yea right, their only reliable because they have always been crude as fuck

Just buy a old RWD Volvo
>>
>>17891658
>underagefag
try finding a 90s camry with a v6 and driving it smoothest like butter drive youll ever experience its a shame how toyotas arent anything like they were in the 90s
>>
>>17891655
most are fine though

Also they aren't all massive luxury cars

What do you drive by the way?
>>
>>17891676
the ones that people buy and keep around are fine, enjoy your abused whore of a car that was leased to the lowest rungs of society
>>
A doctor in one of the richest parts of my country used to own it actually its got a full service history too

Nice American social commentary m8 too bad it doesn't doesn't apply to the whole world, enjoy the bus
>>
>>17891688
>>17891681
>>
>>17891690
aww did someone get assblasted this morning? i bet you still live with your parents too
>>
>>17891681
I got an IS300 around a month ago previously owned by a german, ekhm, "tuning enthusiast".
Now I'm de-ricing it, fixing the minor stuff like old bushings etc.
Unless they did stuff like fenders rolling it's all repairable to the stock look and feel.
And I love every goddamn mile in this car.
>>
>>17891696
great response, typical 16 year old, forgot how /b/ teir /o/ was haven't been here in a bit

I do actually I'm saving for a house but capital city house prices are insane
>>
>>17891681
>poor people leasing 70k+ cars

That's not how it works kid
>>
>>17891726
shouldnt you be eating breakfast that your mom microwaved?
>>
>>17891729
good one kid, screenshot that for your friends over at r/4chan
>>
>>17891739
is that something you would do? because reddit is where your only "friends" are
>>
>>17891743
You probably post alot on reddit on the bus, is that why you like it so much?
>>
>>17891751
youre the one that brought it up, and riding the bus, are you a school bus driver?
>>
>>17891754
nah well seeing as you haven't said what car you drive I just assumed

so what car does your mom drive you around in?
>>
>>17891760
whats it like to live worrying about what people think of you so much? they must all he impressed with your luxury car that isnt the current body style, so rich. and thst you havent moved out from your moms house yet
>>
>>17891761
I like cars, when you grow up or move from a 3rd world country you will realise that some people buy things because they like them, not to show off to other people or to show status, the car is going back too because we have consumer rights here too yay!

You'll also realise that rather than throwing money down a hole renting some people want to buy houses at the right time

still waiting for that car m8
>>
>>17891773
you still live with your parents, keep acting "grown" loser
>>
>>17891779
>I make poor financial choices I'm so grown up!

you don't even own a car lol
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.