[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best Muscle Car that is good for Daily use?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Dodge-Shakedown-Challenger-2.jpg (101KB, 1500x866px) Image search: [Google]
Dodge-Shakedown-Challenger-2.jpg
101KB, 1500x866px
Hey /o/,

I have about $20,000 saved up already, and want to buy a good pony car over the next 3 months. However, I am not really a drag racer and have to commute to work.

What would you reccomend would be a good car? The Dodge SXT, Chevy Camaro or the Mustang?

Which are easier to maintain?
>>
3k civic with RAD FLAMES and P Y P E S
>>
id say a camaro but nowadays its more of a sports car than a muscle car
>>
Get a Challenger
>>
>>17890029
I'm not a ricer...Fuck off.

>>17890038
Thats true...But is it easier to maintain does it give decent mileage

>>17890058
Hows maintenance?
>>
>>17890023

Assuming you mean new.

The Challenger, regardless of engine size, can carry 3-4 people (depending on passenger sizes) and all their luggage.

It is going to be the slowest, but at least people won't think you're a single mom or a secretary.
>>
>>17890071

The 3.6l V6 is used in literally everything (200, 300, minivans, trucks, charger). If you plan to keep the car for 10 years, you'll have plenty of aftermarket and replacement parts.

I've seen turbo and supercharger kits put it well past 400hp.
>>
>>17890078
Challenger sxt gives decent mileage...I think it is the best IMHO
>>
>>17890097
The GM LS/LT V8 engines are also in literally everything. Nobody wanting a muscle car would want a V6 no matter how good it may be.
>>
>>17890282
Challenger wins in looks and comfort, but the SXT is slow as fuck. I know you don't really care about speed, seeing as how you're looking at base models, but if you ever want to gun it in the sxt, you're going to be very disappointed. All three base model muscle cars have basically the same gas mileage. Chrysler memes aside, the pentastar is a solid engine.
>>
>>17890023
Test drive a scat pack 392. Proceed to buy with huge grin on face.
If you just want looks and v6 you cant go wrong with camaro, charger, or challenger
Mustang is a slow chick car
>>
Mustangs are gay and Camaros are so cramped and uncomfortable plus you can't see shit

Only option is the Challenger rt with the six speed
>>
>>17890023
Why the fuck can't dodge make the challenger like that? It looks so much better than the pigfat one now
>>
>>17890023

Challenger is objectively the best daily of the three. It's the most comfortable for long haul driving and has significantly more interior space. It's also way more fuel efficient in stop and go traffic than the other two.
>>
>>17890023
wouldnt the pic related front of the car slow down the car ?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.