[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any SEMA g/o/ers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: download.png (4KB, 286x176px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 286x176px
Who's going?
>>
Guess not
>>
>>17888418
Will you sell me some tickets? I want to go, but i'm not in the industry.

Well, actually. My employer sends sales people there, but to corporate tape and jewness going on to sell me a ticket.
>>
>>17888697
I would have to add you as an employee to my business. That would require making business cards for you and perhaps an employee ID card. I only have passes for myself and a few others. The business is just a front to get into SEMA, lol. Not hard to get in.
>>
>>17889012
Was it hard to create your own "business?" I've looked into it for a fake one and a real one.

In California:
Fixing up cars on the side required an address with the correct zoning, which means I couldn't part cars out of my residential address. :( Not to mention I would have to get all these insurances and it just didn't make financial sense for something that doesn't make a lot of money. Unless if I just want to report some losses on my taxes.
>>
serious question if you aren't in the industry why would you even want to go

also SEMA is shit. even people that go there every year hate it.
>>
>>17889183
Not hard at all. I don't want to reveal too much unless we can chat in private but it's doable. Look at the requirements for SEMA registration and pick the two easiest ones. It will cost you money besides the price of a badge, though.
>>
>>17889630
I actually enjoy seeing all the cars and products. I don't really enjoy the hordes of people, though.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.