[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What a the best way to clean your windshield/inside windows

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2017-09-02-09-07-03.png (787KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-09-02-09-07-03.png
787KB, 720x1280px
What a the best way to clean your windshield/inside windows of your car?
>>
use a towel
>>
>>17887991
Also I live in a desert, can I do it when it's hot outside? Or sunny
>>
A pressure washer
>>
>>17887991
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJkfrY2owb0
>>
>>17888277
Nothing a bout this talks about the inside of a car window.
>>
>>17887991
>half a bucket of water
>a cup of white vinegar
>a single drop of washing up liquid
>a cloth or towel
>some decent paper towels (not kitchen stuff)

Mix all the liquid shit in the bucket.
Dunk cloth and wipe down 1 window.
Immediately use paper towels to dry and buff window until clean.
Repeat until all windows are clean.
Works inside and out.
Your arm will be tired and sore. This is stll better than streaks and shit. Deal with it.
HINT - Avoid microfibre anything. It is the devil's work, and he want's you to be pissed off about tiny fucking streaks you can't see until it's dark and you've got headlights shining on it. Seriously, don't go there.
>>
Active foam cleaner & microfiber towel
>>
>>17888574
>and lo, he shall tempt us with the sacred cloth of diminutive weave
>yet we shall not succumb to his vile coercions, for we possess the fortitude and vigour to resist such base lures
>we shall not be drawn unto his web of deceit to experience the folly of nocturnal streaking
>we shall stand firm 'gainst his lies and predations upon our mortal souls
>for we are of the true faith, and he is but a faggot in the breeze
>>
>>17888569
>dont use microfibre
wow okay mr. contrarian
>>
>>17888612
You've gotta moisten the cloth first

As for why I recommend microfibre with that; the active foam cleaner kinda dries out and becomes a bit like polish resin after it has done its purpose, and a moist microfibre cloth is what cleans it away the best
>>
>>17888686
im talking about the inside, can i just use a microfibre and warm water to clean it?
>>
>>17888695
Depends on how dirty it is - if its clean and just dusty then it might do, but you might end up needing dissolvents if its actually dirty
>>
>>17888756
Well I mean idk how it would be dirty since nobody ever touches it, but I am getting a condensation problem so thats why I need to clean it up
>>
>>17888532
He made another video about cleaning the inside of the windscreen, you your fucking brain and search for it
>>
>>17889141
>you your fucking brain
Uhhh, wanna try that again?
>>
Does windex work?
>>
File: 1505446969340.png (18KB, 498x520px) Image search: [Google]
1505446969340.png
18KB, 498x520px
>>17889141
>>17889144
>>17888277
>>17888532
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axI5Luw0Eos
>>
>>17889175
bump
>>
File: Consuela1.jpg (12KB, 200x281px) Image search: [Google]
Consuela1.jpg
12KB, 200x281px
>>17887991
i thought you people were good at that
>>
>>17889175
Only if your windows aren't tinted
>>
>>17889569
i'd bet everything his are tinted
>>
>>17889569
If they are just regular windows then windex is good?
>>
>>17889855
Yeah. I still prefer Rain-X glass cleaner though, especially with the rain repellent in it.
>>
>>17889874
I just want it clean without streaks is all because I have OCD bad and it bothers me more than normal things
>>
>>17888569

>don't use microfiber

The idea is you use 2 or more towels, and finish by buffing/drying

I use microfibers all the time and my local newspaper leaves fibers behind.
>>
>>17887998
Get a sunshade. They come in many different shapes, but I can vouch for the ones that are a pair of foldable wire frame ones.

You can also tint your windows which can help, but cops can be assholes about it and they are hard to see through at night.

You can also do the door swing which is basically swinging your door open and close a few times to air all the hot air out. It's a quick way to drop the temp in the cabin a good 10 degrees or more.

You can also get remote starters which will let you run your car and the AC for a few minutes so that your car will be nice and cool when you get to it.

Park in under a shaded area, but be careful under trees since birds like to hang around there and some trees ooze sap.
>>
>>17889855
I actually went out and bought some windex for this exact purpose the other month. It had some stupid haze/condensation problem last winter that I tried to wipe off with some stupid thing that happened to be in the cabin and it cleared it up so I could actually see and not die, but it was forever covered some awful film.

The windex has it sorted out so far. Probably better solutions exist but this has been good enough so far. I use old thin tshirts as window rags, which might not be a good idea depending on your choice of laundry detergent and local water properties, but in my case just buffing it dry like the Karate Kid seems to get it nice and clear at the cost of some elbow grease.
>>
Fuck this entire thread, you're all fucking niggers.

Just get a fucking can of window cleaner and a god damn newspaper, holy shit. Windex is terrible, don't use it.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.