[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

new saabkyle vid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNGLMLcJWcw

wtf, i want a foxbody gt now.
>>
>Cosmo Motors

shit nigga back where I live caught him driving the R34 GTR they have once since then Ive been watching him

awful car but its clean af
>>
File: 1505505632223.jpg (65KB, 596x399px) Image search: [Google]
1505505632223.jpg
65KB, 596x399px
I have no idea why, but the combination of his voice how he speaks, and how he drives makes me want to bring him within an inch of his life only to realize I've just been beating on metal because he's a robot.
>>
>>17888162
saabkyle slander will not be tolerated
>>
File: thinking.gif (469KB, 512x807px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.gif
469KB, 512x807px
>>17888369
He's also reviewing a completely irrelevant car, 150HP from a 5.0 V8, it doesn't handle well at all, its paint is worse than the shit green from gen 3 outbacks, there's no cultural significance and it's another Mustang.

Mod the fuck out of it and replace that god awful front bumper and I'll reconsider the car, but this thing is so trash it doesn't warrant a video.

Combine that with no interesting shots that actually show even what the car is really like to drive. I don't even understand why he even made the video, outside of my other problems with him.
>>
>>17888504
yeah we only want videos of the newest and most expensive cars

no other channel does that
>>
File: 1505179720963.jpg (13KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1505179720963.jpg
13KB, 480x480px
>>17888535
It's the same thing with XC60, ram 1500, Sierra 2500, Subaru Legacy, Nissan Rouge and a bunch more are all videos that if I were the content creator I wouldn't even bother with. Strange because I've loved his series with his 240SX.
>>
>>17888622
probably because you are biased and he isnt

people are interested in these cars
>>
>>17888162
He's a loveable dork, it's like watching a puppy with three legs review cars
>>
>>17888504
>shit green
Them's fightn' wurds
>>
>>17888622
if you were the content creator the channel wouldnt be successful
the entire point is that he showcases cars, not
>>
>>17889059
-not gives his opinion. which on youtube is invariably positive since a negative review would limit the ability to get more cars to review.
>>
>>17889066
this, his vids are great previews.
>>
>>17888659
i think you could do better
>>
>>17888504
>150hp foxbody GT

Nice bait.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.