[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Isuzu have to go away? They made some damn fine SUVs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1st-Isuzu-Rodeo.jpg (125KB, 1584x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1st-Isuzu-Rodeo.jpg
125KB, 1584x1020px
Why did Isuzu have to go away?

They made some damn fine SUVs
Fuck, that's all anyone buys these days
>>
>>13657701
>They made some damn fine SUVs
Meh. They had their share of issues
>>
>>13657701
Those are Opel Fronteras, which were shit at the time.
>>
>>13657701
Maybe outside of their powertrains.
>>
>>13657907
The 4JJ1 in the TF and RA rodeo was awesome. Like bullet proof.

This is an isuzu MU-X, which is like a SUV version of the D-Max truck.
>>
I want a mysterious utility wizard
>>
>>13657701
Here in Bongland they're still at large. You don't see nearly as many as you do Rangers or Hiluxues, but they're still about.
>>
>>13658679
Yea, but the 3.2L and 3.5L V6s we got in the US were garbage, and were paired to the equally garbage 4L30E.
>>
File: 77_1171728560_xl[1].jpg (172KB, 900x599px) Image search: [Google]
77_1171728560_xl[1].jpg
172KB, 900x599px
>>13659951

The D-Max is definetly the mid-size (euro sizes) pickup of my choice here in Norway, with a fair price, 3.5 ton tow rating, very good reviews and also Arctic Truck-conversions
>>
I would like one of these.
>>
>>13657701
My mom had a Honda Passport when I was a kid, which is a Rodeo. It was awesome and solid as fuck.
Strangely I've seen like three or four Rodeos around in the past couple of weeks.
>>
>>13660056
As an American, I wish I had those, that's a hot truck
>>
>>13657701
Not the Rodeo
>>
>>13660161
We do, it's the new Colorado.
>>
>>13660161
The Isuzu D-Max is literally a Chevrolet Colorado apart from the front end body parts.
>>
>>13657701
An aunt and an uncle of mine both had an Isuzu trooper. The aunt loved it. Never had any problems with it beyond needing a new headgasket after about 280k, which isn't an unreasonable number. The uncle had his written off as a total loss after 50k because everything imaginable went wrong with it. Both axles broke. The transmission fell apart twice. The engine threw a piston. The entire electrical system corroded out. The fuel tank cracked and started leaking. 3 fuel pumps failed. All the seals in his doors rotted out. His air bag deployed for literally no reason as he was pulling onto the highway. The drivers side rear door broke and could not be opened. The passenger side front door broke and needed a bungee cord to keep it closed.

Even mentioning that car in his presence is a good way to start a 30 minute rant.
>>
>>13660161
>>13660175
>>13660180

Yep, like they said. The Chevy Colorado (and the Holden Colorado I drive at home) are pretty much the same. Different drive train now, but definitely still brothers.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.