[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nurses Open Body Bag to Check Out Big Dick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: willem-dafoe-spiderman.jpg (558KB, 1596x879px) Image search: [Google]
willem-dafoe-spiderman.jpg
558KB, 1596x879px
DENVER HEALTH NURSES SUSPENDED AFTER OPENING BODY BAG TO SEE MAN'S GENITALS

Five nurses at Denver Health Medical Center were suspended for three weeks after they inappropriately viewed a deceased patient’s body and talked about it, a hospital spokesman confirmed to Denver7 Investigates Tuesday.
A tip to Denver7 said the nurses disciplined admired the size of the deceased patient’s genitals and at one point opened a body bag to view parts of the body. A hospital spokesman confirmed details of the incident.
A different nurse heard one of the disciplined nurses make a comment in May that the nurse felt was inappropriate and reported it to hospital staff, Denver Health Medical Center spokesman Josh Rasmussen said.
“Multiple staff members viewed the victim while he was incapacitated, including after he was deceased,” a Denver Police report says. “The complainant, Risk Management for Denver Health, made a mandatory report.”
Rasmussen originally said two nurses were disciplined after the internal investigation, but later said five nurses were suspended following the investigation's conclusion.
The report says the incidents occurred between March 31 and April 3, 2017, but weren’t reported until May 8.
Rasmussen said although the nurses received discipline considered “serious,” four nurses ultimately returned to work. One nurse no longer is employed by the hospital, but wasn't terminated. The nurses will have a record of the discipline placed in their personnel files, Rasmussen said.
Denver Police confirm they responded to the incident but say the decision was made to have Denver Health Medical Center handle the issue internally.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/denver-health-nurses-suspended-after-opening-body-bag-to-see-mans-genitals
>>
More shit nurses to make my occupation look shittier.
>>
Aw yiss bb check my rigor mortis
>>
>>175871
>viewed a deceased patient’s body and talked about it

I fail to see why this is a disciplinary offense. It's not like they did this in front of the stiff's family. It's just shop talk. Bantz. Black humor to cope with the morbid nature of the job. Nursing sounds like a cucked profession.
>>
>>175936
This. If they were talking about it in front of the party of the deceased then it would be disgusting. What they did was just fuckin' about.
>>
Were the nurses men or women? A mix of both? This is an important piece of information that fuels motive and should be taken into consideration.
>>
>>175945
You can like harvest organs without consent. By this logic, even as a corpse, he has to right to not have random people look at his cock.
It all depends on if you think a dead person has rights.
>>
>>175936
I'm with you here
can anyone provide an explanation for why this is a problem?
I don't understand what this guy is talking about with organ harvesting >>175947
but I think it's not that they lose the right, it's that they lose the capacity for caring about people looking at and talking about them. I think we should have codes of conduct about the way dead people are treated, but looking and talking shouldn't be one of them.
>>
>>175964
correction
>looking and talking shouldn't be one of them
at least in the context of the op*
>>
>>175947
A corpse absolutely has rights, but the medical professionals working on the corpse have every right to look at the subject of their trade.

This article literally says some nurses were making some jokes, then a month later another nurse decided they were offended and reported them. That they even got suspended is a mockery of the human psyche's coping mechanisms.
>>
>>175945
Yeah, no. By that same logic a necrophiliac that is a doctor or nurse should also be free to do what he wants as long as he doesn't fuck the corpse in front of the family it's all good right? Just because you work with corpses doesn't give you the right to do whatever or treat them however you want. This counts double for medical personnel, patiens put their life, health and dignity into their hands and these nurses violated that trust.
>>
>>175986
You know, the more I think about it the more I'm coming to realize that I don't actually agree with the sentiment that corpses have rights.

I think in this case it does come down to "what they don't know won't hurt'em". If someone fucks my corpse and I get interred or cremated just the same and no one is any the wiser, who actually cares? The necrophile gets their rocks off, my family sees me laid to rest, and I get to be useful one more time. If someone wants to talk shit about my corpse, by all means let them, just don't offend my family with it. If a bunch of people want to look at my dick and talk about how big it is then by all that is just and right, let them look. While you're at it, let them harvest all of my organs, just as long as the organs I donate on paper go to people who need them. if the rest is going to be stuck in the ground, then by all means take what you need and compost the rest.

Corpses don't have rights. Get over it, if they want them they can lobby for them.
>>
>>175988
So should wills be declared invalid too?
>>
>>175986
Abusing a corpse is a crime. Making fun of a dead person's wang is not.
>>
>>175964
Maybe it was a group of faggot nurses. Faggots are usually quite degenerate by nature, so might have been a good call to discipline them.
>>
>>176153
Well if they're into corpses, a little pain play is nothing.
>>
>>175990
Did a corpse somehow write one?
>>
>>175988
I'm with you 100% on this one
>>
>>175990
They were written by a living person as a legal document to be executed upon their death. The contract is sealed, justice demands it be satisfied. Take your bullshit logic out of here.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.