[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Christian teenager killed at school in Pakistan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 10034917.jpg (12KB, 468x286px) Image search: [Google]
10034917.jpg
12KB, 468x286px
It's reported a highly academic Christian teenager has been killed in his classroom in Pakistan.

Sharoon Masih from the Vehari District in the Punjab is said to have suffered years of institutional peer bullying and discrimination because of his faith.
Coming from a poor background, his parents saved up to pay for his education at MC Model Boys Government High School Burewala and District Vehari.
The only Christian in his class, Sharoon was regularly called derogatory names and threatened.
He died in the classroom after reportedly being attacked by a mob.

The school's head teacher has since been dismissed, and the prime suspect has been arrested.
Speaking to the British Paskistani Christian Association (BPCA), his mother Razia Bibi, said: "My son was a kind-hearted, hard-working and affable boy. He has always been loved by teachers and pupils alike and shared great sorrow that he was being targeted by students at his new school because of his faith.
"Sharoon and I cried every night as he described the daily torture he was subjected to. He only told me about the abuse and violence he was facing. He did not want to upset his father because he had such a caring heart for others."
"This killing of a young Christian teenager at school, serves only to remind us that hatred towards non-Muslims is bred into the majority population at a young age, through cultural norms and a biased national curriculum.
"This young family will have to cope with the immense emotional pain of a totally avoidable incident. It is a poor indictment of MC Model Boys Government High School that a Christian could be targeted in this fashion.
"However by no means is such treatment an anomaly - it is an expectation that Christians will face abuse and violence during the years in the educational system."

https://www.premier.org.uk/News/World/Christian-teenager-killed-at-school-in-Pakistan
>>
Who cares, christians are evil and dogmatic, not as beautiful, diverse and inclusive like muslims. Death to infidels, inshallah!
>>
Well, he went to a "model boy" school in Pakistan. The model boy in Pakistan is a muslim low iq chimp. So he was out of place
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.