[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Republican Senator Jeff Flake Argues ‘Nobody Ought To Support’

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: Jeff_Flake_official_Senate_photo.jpg (191KB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Jeff_Flake_official_Senate_photo.jpg
191KB, 1200x1500px
Sen. Jeff Flake of Arizona disparaged President Donald Trump’s promise to erect a physical border wall along the U.S.-Mexico border, arguing “nobody ought to support” the idea.
“Obviously all of us believe in border security. It depends what he means by the wall and we still really haven’t seen what he means by the wall,” Flake said on CNN’s State of the Union. “If that’s a metaphor for border security we can support that but if he’s talking about a solitary, brick and mortar two thousand mile edifice on the border, then no, nobody ought to support that.”
Immigration has played a key role in Trump’s recent attacks on Flake. Trump has repeatedly called the Arizona conservative “weak” on border security and has expressed public support for his primary challenger Dr. Kelli Ward.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/09/03/flake-argues-nobody-ought-to-support-the-wall/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social
>>
>>174728
I hope he gets primaried.
>>
>>174728
Great man for not buying into soundbytes. He has my vote.
>>
>TFW guy's name is literally Flake
>>
"A statewide Arizona survey of 400 likely Arizona 2018 General Election voters shows Republican incumbent Senator Jeff Flake fourteen points behind his primary Republican opponent Kelli Ward and eight points behind prospective Democratic opponent U.S. Congresswoman Kyrsten Sinema (D, AZ-9)."
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2017/08/23/uh-oh-poll-has-sen-jeff-flake-trailing-gop-primary-challenger-by-14-points-n2371992
>>
>>174757
Lays you're in the minority.
>>
>>174760
Let's hope Kelli Ward wins it.
>>
I hope Jeff Flak is hanged for his treason.
>>
Then make it a double ditch, call the center a wall, and end it at the mountains where you place towers and patrol guards.
Obviously.
It's doable.
>>
>>174760
>polls are only right if I agree with them

fucking trumpkins
>>
>>174806
We know that.
The poll that shows Flake at 27% is still fake.
The real numbers show him at 0.0%. The only thing keeping him afloat is massive voter and poll fraud.
>>
>>174767
Oh, but enlisting the help of the fucking Russians isn't treason?
>>
>>174829
What help?
>>
>>174749
thank God you idiots have to go back to school soon. Some of you even start tomorrow don't you?
>>
>>174728
I'm glad this man has the balls to say the wall is shit because it is. Illegals will find a way over, or under it. Most of them cross at airports and shit anyway, so what's a giant wall in the desert going to do? What's worse is that he wants American taxpayers to pay for it. I hated the idea when I heard he was going to try to get Mexico to pay for it, but for him to use American taxpayers' money to build his monument to ignorance would make my blood boil
>>
>>174806
>>>174760 (You)
>>polls are only right if I agree with them
>fucking trumpkins

No, most polls are off by a great deal. For a poll to be accurate they have to be supported by none connected polls by non partisan sources over time.
Fucking libtards thinking everything is either or, except gender.
>>
This is an opinion piece/editorial, faggots. Read the goddamned sticky next time.
>>
Before floating the wall idea, nobody's done a study of how much we should dedicate in terms of resources to securing the borders or in which investments those resources will be most effective.

Which makes it apparent that most people who want the wall just like the idea of it as a symbol.
Which also makes me wonder if there are more cost effective symbols out there than 30B$ initial investment+yearly maintenance.
>>
>>174892
Point noted. Now why don't you go and tell that to the dozens of mouthbreathers posting YouTube videos here, busybody? Or do you only break out the rulebook when the news doesn't agree with you?
>>
>literal wall is retarded and childish
>strengthening border security is still good

What bizarro world have I entered, how is this a treasonous or RINO opinion to hold now?
>>
Do it
Build the wall
Go bankrupt
Start another profit war
Be land of 'free slaves' again
>>
>>175011
We will.
But it will be successful.
>>
>>174829
That never happened. When are you going to get over your little Russia conspiracy?
>>
>>174863
Only children here are the lefties who still can't get over their epic loss.
>>
>>175011
>go bankrupt
Lmao what world do you live on?
>>
>>174936

It still amazes me that we would build a way before just making strict crack downs on the system, such as no welfare or social services for illegals, massive fines for businesses that hire them, zero tolerance for illegals that commit crimes (no trials or deportation, straight to prison, same as Mexico), and not allowing illegals to get a drivers license or buy property (Mexico does this too)

The US has some of the most lenient laws when it comes to traveling to the US and then staying here illegally. South American and Middle Eastern countries butt fuck you if you try to game the system the way the US allows illegals to do.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.