[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FOX NEWS HAS LEARNED @POTUS WILL END "#DACA" PROGRAM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 1

File: trumper.jpg (73KB, 540x706px) Image search: [Google]
trumper.jpg
73KB, 540x706px
HOLY FUCKING SHIT. THE MADMAN IS ACTUALLY DOING IT
STILL DEVELOPING:
https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/903316673788338177
>>
>>173866
He's going to deport American citizens?
>>
President Donald Trump is expected to soon make a decision on a program that, in part, allows for thousands of young illegal immigrants to remain in the country.
Young immigrants and immigration advocates are bracing for the possibility that Trump will dismantle the issuance of new work permits under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program – a move that would effectively phase out a program that has protected hundreds of thousands of young people from deportation and given them the ability to work in the U.S.
The DACA program was a crucial and controversial part of the 2016 presidential election – and Trump himself hasn't provided voters with a conclusive stance. But a senior administration official told Fox News that Trump is leaning toward ending it.
Read on for a look at how the DACA program works and why Trump could disband it.

What is the DACA program?
The DACA program was formed through executive order by former President Barack Obama in 2012 and allows for certain people who come to the U.S. illegally as minors protection from immediate deportation. Recipients are able to request “consideration of deferred action” for a period of two years which is subject to renewal.
“Deferred action is a use of prosecutorial discretion to defer removal action against an individual for a certain period of time,” U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services states. “Deferred action does not provide lawful status.”
TRUMP EXPECTED TO DECIDE SOON ON FATE OF DREAMERS
Individuals are able to request DACA status if they were under the age of 31 on June 15, 2012, came to the U.S. before turning 16 and have continuously lived in the country since June 15, 2007.
Individuals must also have a high school diploma, GED certification, been honorably discharged from the military or still be in school. Recipients cannot have a criminal record.
It does not provide “legal status.”
>>
How many people are affected by DACA?
Nearly 800,000 undocumented youth are under the program's umbrella.
And, thousands of people could lose their jobs should Trump decide to phase out the DACA program, according to a recent study by the left-leaning think tank, the Center for American Progress.
"As leaders of communities across the country – individuals and institutions that have seen these young people grow up in our communities – we recognize how they have enriched and strengthened our cities, states, schools, businesses, congregations and families."
Nearly 2,000 leaders have signed onto a letter asking Trump to protect the so-called Dreamers, including eight governors.
“As leaders of communities across the country – individuals and institutions that have seen these young people grow up in our communities – we recognize how they have enriched and strengthened our cities, states, schools, businesses, congregations and families,” the letter said.
>>
Why would Trump dismantle it?
The Trump administration was given a deadline of Sept. 5 to make a decision on DACA by some Republican state lawmakers who hope to force the president’s hand in discontinuing the program.
But a senior administration official told Fox News that the date is likely not a hard one due, in part, to Hurricane Harvey.
During the presidential campaign, Trump referred to the DACA program as “illegal amnesty.” However, since he became president, he’s alluded that he doesn’t know if he’ll strongly oppose the program and told the Associated Press in April that DACA recipients could “rest easy.”
MOTHER OF TWO AT CENTER OF DACA DEBATE IN KENTUCKY
Republicans – and some Democrats – opposed Obama’s order from the start as a perceived overreach of executive power.
“The point here is … the president does not have the authority to waive immigration law, nor does he have the authority to create it out of thin air,” Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa, said at the time.
King has remained a stalwart Republican against the program; he suggested earlier this week that DACA recipients should turn their parents into federal immigration authorities.
Trump is said to be weighing multiple options for the future of DACA, White House sources told Fox News.
One thing to consider – should he decide to end the program, it could put a wrench in his other immigration plans, including securing the border wall, Capitol Hill aides told the Washington Examiner.
>>
>>173868
only the brown ones
>>
he has got to end it. Otherwise they'll keep coming and claim DACA protects their kids.
>>
>>173871
>Nearly 800,000 undocumented youth are under the program's umbrella.
great

gtfo

hispanics are racist as fuck
>>
>>173903
>complaining about racism on 4chan
What a faggot
>>
>>173913
La razzzzzzaaaaa!
>>
>>173866
Good they are ILLEGALS and cirminals. They should never have been allowed to stay this long.
>>
>>173872
>“rest easy.”
Is this something a world leader should say?
>>
>>173866
shouldn't the flaming spike pit be on the other side of the wall
>>
>>173988
>world leader
lol us presidents were never 'world leaders'
>>
>>174011
They're on both sides.
>>
>>173866
This is going to hurt for him, there's no way to make deporting almost a million people who think they're legal citizens sound good regardless of whether it'll actually improve the U.S. or not.
>>
>>174281
>who think they're legal citizens
They are not
>>
>>174011
N9 because then they could fuck with it and we couldnt fix it as fast.
>>
I hope daca is rescinded. I can't believe we're evens till talking about this.
>>
>>174306
They need to go back
>>
>>174308
or killed,.
>>
>>174327
Why do people on the right say shit like this but the claim leftists are violent animals?
>>
>>174333
because 4chan posts aren't the same as hitting someone in the head with a bike lock
>>
>>174333
the left are jewish demons, killing them will free them from their misery
>>
>>174340
Or running into a crowd of protestors with your car :^)
>>
>>174281
He will never get credit from anyone on the left for bipartisanship. Better to go full nuclear and make his own voters happy
>>
>>174341
>trump isn't a jewish sockpuppet
the absolute state of american politics
>>
>>174341
jewish communist demons*
>>
got eem
>>
>>174509
trump isn't a lefty you idiot

only the left have demons in them the right accepted Jesus as kids.
>>
>>173913
Quit trying to act like a badass. America doesn't need your, "machismo."
>>
>>174499
what if they deserve it?
>>
>>174333
because we've given you plenty of chances to leave our nation and 'nevertheless you persist'.
>>
>>174577
>>174577
and you can do absolutely nothing about it lol

america's future is already set, trump's 4-8 years change nothing but delay the inevitable.
>>
>>174579
That's what the good people have done since the beginning of time.
>>
>>174579
You obviously don't believe that by how much you leftists are melting down.
>>
>>174583
>>174585
good people don't need beliefs, they have facts on their side
>>
>"rest easy"
> "Is this something a world leader should say?"
I mean he leads the world, so he'd have to have people calm, as rampaging and not being calm would kinda... not help whatsoever.

>World leader
I mean, he only leads America, how is he the head of the other countries of the world?

Something as well is that the anchor babies are born to keep the parents in the country, and not really much more afaik, which they don't exactly have much of a use over here, or anywhere, as they weren't born with the intent of being raised, just to keep the parents in the country.

>"nevertheless you persist'"
This is true, America is free, and people take advantage of it. Which I think that if America should let anyone in, it should be the people who actually sit down and follow the law.

If they are illegal immigrants, by definition they break the law, which makes them no better than criminals. I think we can all sorta agree that it would be much better to just throw them all over to where they actually come from instead of building a few more prisons for the illegals.
>Why am I doing this?
>>
>>174592
>it should be the people who actually sit down and follow the law.
They would follow regulations if they didn't explicitly prevent their entry. Neither the current system nor the one proposed by Trump would allow them legal entry. So you're not actually saying you want the current crop of illegals to come in legally you're just saying you want them out.
>>
"> "Is this something a world leader should say?"
I mean he leads the world, so he'd have to have people calm, as rampaging and not being calm would kinda... not help whatsoever.

>World leader
I mean, he only leads America, how is he the head of the other countries of the world?"
Shit I thought placed "America" at "He leads the world."
I wish I could edit that.

"So you're not actually saying you want the current crop of illegals to come in legally you're just saying you want them out."
I do want the illegals out of the country, yes. (I swear this will sound pretty naive...) If they aim to get into the country while following the law, then they don't have really much to worry about outside of planning out the rest of their days.
At this point in time, I can see total prevention being a way to prevent the people of the said blockaded countries from wanting to come over, and later on enabling them to come in the country once the rate of peoples entering America illegally lowers.
Oh god that did sound naive.
>>
>>174601
>If they aim to get into the country while following the law,
They cannot enter legally

Ever

They do not qualify for any existing process or proposed process.
>>
>>174614
Nigga what

The process of getting citizenship or green cards is not hard, it just takes a really long time.
If they go through the entire process, which can be several years long, then they deserve to be here just as much as you.
>>
>>174616
You are completely wrong anon. You do not just apply and there you go you are in line. There are a series of prerequisites for the two main types of visas that lead to permanent residency (employment visas and relative visas) and the vast majority of illegals fall under the unskilled worker category (good luck finding a company to sponsor you) and have no direct relative who is a citizen that can sponsor them. Furthermore entering the country illegaly in and of itself disqualifies them from both of these processes as does being deported one or more times.

The immigration ptocess is not as easy (or simply as possible) as shows and the media make it appear.
>>
>>174281
Seems like he successfully passed the buck to congress. He's giving them 6 months to come up with a legislative replacemant, and if they don't it's on them.
>>
>>174614
Can I legally live in your backyard? Please I'm poor.
>>
>>174621
Best part is they making it harder to get in...
>>
>>174647
Assuming the Raise Act passes of course, that should really bring down the number of illegals, since now they'll be super double illegal.
>>
>>174645
If enough of you move into my property and I ignore it to the point that it becomes inhumane and infeasible to remove you, yeah sure I guess.

However the comparison isn't 1:1, the US is not private property and the indiscretions practiced by the illegal community are themselves often not conducted illegally. Furthermore the repercussions felt by the population at large such as welfare and wage burdens can be legislated around without the need of forcefully removing 12 million people from their homes, family, friends, communities and legally obtained property. The problem is too many people with racist or xenophobic tendencies fervently want the actual people removed and punished. Now I should add these are not solely racists, many like this anon >>174616 are simply ignorant. They believe there is a system in place and illegals are part of some larger delinquent collective and it is for that reason that they are illegals to begin with. These people tend to be rational and when approached with society's limitations and poor planning tend to reflect on it and moderate their more authoritarian views. It's the ones that don't that out themselves as using law and order, welfare, school system and lowering wages as mere excuses to push for punitive measures to be conducted on marginalized members of their society, These are the people that don't care about facts, don't care about sense, they just want to punish a minority and then looked for excuses and reasons to do it. For when seeing a problem like an illegal man receiving welfare from US gvmt he advocates forced removal of the man rather than advocating for welfare reform.
>>
>>174647
Technically they're making it easier, from a certain point of view. The Raise act would make obtaining a visa merit based with relative visas taking a back burner (or to be more precise a burner somewhere out in the backyard). It's going to be a points system based on what some Washington think tank or another thinks the economy needs any given year. People say it's "harder" because they're artificially making it take longer to enter the US by halving the number of greencards that can be issued any given year. So if you had to wait 6 months to get your wife her greencard you're now going to wait a year or more.

It will have next to no impact on illegal immigrants or illegal immigration.
>>
>six month delay means daca still ends but
>republicans have to choose between virtue signaling or loyalty to Trump during their primaries for 2018
>there is literally no way they can stay silent on the issue when it's pushed back so far
neither the house nor senate have enough votes to get a "save DACA" bill placed on the president's desk, let alone the votes necessary to override a veto
by pushing it back six months, trump is forcing GOPe traitors to expose themselves right as people start paying attention to their local elections
this is September, DACA would officially end in April. most primary elections in 2018 will be around May. There is no way the issue doesn't come up during local debates, press conferences, etc.
holy shit, i'm kinda upset i didn't come up with a scenario like this
>>
Add another log to the fire of 'Republicans denounce's Trump's actions but do shit otherwise'

It only adds to the narrative that Trump is an uncompassionate racist. The dreamer's sacrifice will not be in vain.
>>
>>174692
What part of the word "illegal" don't you understand.
Either we have a country of laws or we do not.
>>
>>174692
Illegal immigrants need to go back. They broke the law and the US needs to uphold it's border laws, like every sovereign nation has the right and duty to.
>>
>>174698
The same arguments were used in favor of segregation.

The law being ignored by a sizable segment of a population is not a sign of unruliness and bedlam but of bad laws.
>>
>>174701
Just because something is your right to do does not mean it is right for you to do it.
>>
>>174752
Yeah and look how that ended. Letting the Niggers loose has devastated our cities. Detroit, Chicago and others are literal hell warzones worse than Baghdad.
>>
>>174752
No it's a sign of people being criminals.
>>
>>174692
Dreamers are illegals and any Republican that doesn't stand by the decision to deport illegals is a traitor.
>>
>>174754
It is the right thing to do to send back illegals.
>>
>>174662
I hope this whole situation helps the raise act. We'll let the wetbacks stay if you pass the raise act.
>>
Step one: Allow them to apply for refugee status if they can prove they come from a violent or economic downtrodden area.

Step two: Regulate transcontinental economic exchanges by refugees via NATO. Money can only go to family members proven to have economic issues and are part of a NATO transcontinental relief program.Violators are deported.

Step three: Work with Mexico to encourage trade rather than immigration.
>>
>>174780
It's very easy actually. The problem of Chicago is not "too much hate" or not enough tolerance or rainbows or whatever you are dreaming off.
The problem are the people. From Chad to Somalia to Chicago. Every Nigger country sucks ass.
>>
>>174654
So that's a "no"

Is it because I'm mexican? You racist! Mexican isn't even a race, dumbass.
>>
>>174766
>>174773
>Letting the Niggers loose
Ah, so you're unapologetic racists. To you everything is the fault of the niggers/spics/kikes/faggots/race traitors anyway, regardless of evidence to the contrary or that what you're doing is a bad idea. You're unreasonable people and are rightly ignored. You don't seek to solve problems merely promote your anger and push it onto people.

>>174775
Why?

Why does a failure to adhere to bureaucracy merit the removal of an individual, his divorce from the community, his family, friends, job and all personal belongings?

Yes, there is a law, but far too many people think the law sucks. This is the whole problem. Why do you think it should be blindly followed?
>>
>>174785
>So that's a "no"
I actually said yes under the exact circumstances we find ourselves in now.

But that would detract from your stupid "point" so you ignored it and acted as if I answered the way you wanted me to. Neat.
>>
>>174786
>Why does a failure to adhere to bureaucracy merit the removal of an individual, his divorce from the community, his family, friends, job and all personal belongings?

BECAUSE COUNTRIES HAVE BORDERS AND LAWS
You want to abolish citizenship altogether. let anyone in. let anyone suck on welfare. who cares all people are the same right. we are just Commies living in a one world Commie empire.
Fuck you. And I hope you someone will find you and string you up. Commie filth.
>>
>>174786
Are you a Jew?
>>
>>174786
>Yes, there is immigration law, but
I wonder (((who))) could possibly be behind this post.
>>
>>174788
>You want
Here's a tip Champ, unless it's explicitly stated going on a rant about all the "awful horrible evil things X wants" makes you look like a retarded ideologue that just wants to get on his soap box and rant about every group he perceives as evil.

>>174790
I'm a white blonde haired blue eyed Aryan race traitor.
>>
>>174791
Some white guy from Alabama
>>
>>174792
>I'm a white blonde haired blue eyed Aryan race traitor.
Yes. Yes I'm sure you are. Mr Silverstein. Please keep posting.
>>
>>174781
This is the only sensible thing in this thread.
/Thread
>>
>>174787
It says a lot that you expect your wall of bullshit to be taken seriously.
>>
>>174786
You're implying that its wrong for a country to uphold a rational, legalized and ratified, and nearly universal law that every country institutes that carries weight and is important for the protection of the people within the country ie. borders.

Then you claim that the people who entered illegally have a right (they do not) to stay in the country they illegally entered because, essentially, it would be mean and hard for them to go back.

Should laws be blindly followed? No. But good laws should, and this is a good law. And they broke it. So they should be punished, sent back, or both.
>>
>>174952
Borders are racist.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBxFVgRBqqc

Fuck look at this video. Trump said 2 years ago that he will kill DACA. Why is everyone so surprised now?
>>
>>174504
>>174281
This guy gets it, some 50+% of the country actively despises the guy to an extent that they're never gonna like him, and he needs to hold onto his base in order to stave off impeachment.
>>
>>175007

That's not how impeachment works, anon
>>
>>175024
he won't get impreached, he'll step down from office and hand it to his vice president. It'll be either for his impending divorce or to salvage his corporate empire.
>>
>>174999
Haha you're an idiot
>>
>>174786
>"Yes, there is a law, but far too many people think the law sucks"
Just because I think the law sucks doesn't mean I get to break it whenever I want. For example (This is hypothetical): I can't just go out and commit manslaughter just because I dislike that law.

>"Why does a failure to adhere to bureaucracy merit the removal of an individual, his divorce from the community, his family, friends, job and all personal belongings? "
It's *his* choice to break the law, with this in mind, and come into the country. The same can be said for any other law-breaking situation, if he committed murder, would he still be thrown in prison, or sit on his ass at home able to do it again and again?
If you're so on point about letting people come into the country because why not, then I think you should be on the point of abolishing the fact that people need to register for Green Cards to get into the country.
>>174952
Can you elaborate your definition of a "good law"? I am curious to note your meaning of it.
>>
>>175039
>"that people need to register for Green Cards to get into the country."
I know there are more steps to getting into the country, just put down one for convenience's sake.
>>
>>175039
Good laws serve a benefit to the wholistic well being off a nations people

Are you implying the US should be the only country without border laws?
>>
>>175024

Every rational person in America with experience in reality above entry level has seen the light. Trump at this point is a figurehead. Anyone worth listening (CEO'S, businessmen, executives with financial value that carry weight) has abandoned him. The MAGA faction of the White House has long since departed (Bannon and Gorka) and the only people left are the ones are working around the clock to keep Trump's temperament in check so he doesn't reveal top secret intel again. He's become an empty shell of his campaign self, and is pathetically stringing his presidency along with low investment EO's that ultimately carry little long term weight but act as red meat for his base.

Nearly all long term policy goals have vanished. Infrastructure is dead. The wall remains stalled in design phase, with a number of senators refusing funding, especially after Hurricane Harvey relief efforts. Manufacturing jobs are on the decline, and investors and stock market surge as they realized Obama's legacy remains intact as the debt falls, and Trump's absurdly asinine economic positions have vanished into thin dust. Right now his greatest accomplishments are electing a SCOTUS member which a right wing eighth grader could've done.

His best hope is to string along his base that consists of dead beats, retarded 4chan teenagers, middle aged white people that never got past entry level qualifications for any accomplishment or individuals who are upset at minorities yet level 100 miles from the nearest black person. His base is critical, as evidenced by Breitbart trying to quell and reassure their readers that all will be fine. If he loses that, the GOP and every rational person would gladly kick him out in a heartbeat with fucking GUSTO.

It reeks of desperation. The opposite side has now been reduced to repeating "the left" over and over hoping it will stick, but the rest of us have moved on. We don't care if you continue to kick and scream, just don't get in the way from now on.
>>
>>175051
Your Jewish tricks don't work here. You are wasting your time.
>>
>>175024
They don't care lol
>>
>>174802
Giving terrorists what they want isn't sensible
>>
>>175051
>No reasonable person would vote for him, he wont even be a candidate
>His entire base is racists and manchildren, he couldnt possibly be president
>Etc etc
He gave a republican majority the chance to do exactly what they said they would do for the last 6 years and they stood there, gun in hand, suddenly unable to pull the trigger. Here comes the DACA to congress and we are starting to get senators and representatives hemming and hawing "oh well we didnt actually want to do what we campaigned on :(" and the same thing will happen. While you piss and moan about things that either didnt happen at all or didnt happen the way you were told they happened, the representatives I voted for are suddenly soft on the issues I specifically voted for them on when it comes time to do more than beat their chest.

Trump hasnt been handing down EOs in place of legislation, most have been dismantling Obama era EOs written to bypass congress. Trump has been handing the actual legislation to a red congress who have repeatedly shown they cant do shit, even when its the sole reason they were elected. 2018 cant come soon enough so both sides can vote out this 4th term garbage that stands for whatever their donors tell them they stand for
>>
>>175024
It's about pressuring GOPe Senators once the time comes
>>
>>175060
>Trump has been handing the actual legislation to a red congress who have repeatedly shown they cant do shit

More like won't do shit. I'll give you that.

In addition to the policy blundering, falling flat on his face at every turn, and rampaging out of pure spite, it's quite nice to see the GOP senators flail about with the public realizing they were all bark and no bite.
>>
I want to congratulate Trump on once again finding a short term solution that will rear it's ugly head later down on the road.

Inevitably the GOP will pass something extremely close to the original DACA, pass it back to Trump will be forced to eat his own words or veto it, in which case congress would pass it again or revert back to the original DACA.
>>
>>175100
>Inevitably the GOP will pass something extremely close to the original DACA

That's the catch. They can't. The supreme court would shoot that one down in 2 seconds.
It's pretty much impossible to design a constitutional law that grants citizenship rights to illegals because this violates the very foundation of what a country is.
>>
>>175100
Tie it to a larger immigration reform that will limits all immigration. The cotton bill is perfect.
>>
>>175101

The original one was split 4-4 on an expansion of DACA. I'd wager it'd go 5-4 for or against now depending on Roberts vote, but don't act like this is a sure fire decision on the SCOTUS's behalf.
>>
>>175093
It's the rino Republicans.
Trump has made plenty of advances via excutive action that have been very successful.
>>
>>175061
Pressure them for what? There will be no "time" there is and has never been any grounds to impeach.
>>
>>175025
He won't resign either.
He'll be easiy reelected in 2020
>>
>>175051
You people have been repeating the same nonsense over and over again and you are proven wrong time and time again.
>>
>>175093
You do realize the gop will pick up another two or three Senate seats? 2018 is gonna be a bad year for the dying left.
>>
>>175109
I'm a liberal, so I'll stop what I was doing and explain this.

Remember that liberals have only a vague understanding of how things work.

Democracy? That means we vote on what happens!

So in our minds, if we don't like the president, we get to vote him out of office.

Now back to what I was doing.

>*puts fingers in ears*

lalalalalalalalalalal (racist) lalalalalalalalala
>>
>>175108

The term "RINO" is a phrase used by far right retards use to describe any right winger that is right-of-center. You people cheered when the GOP gained control of Congress but are now spinning excuses when Senators listen to their constituents. You will people will never truly own up to failed and irrational policy making.

>>175109

"High crimes and misdemeanors" is a colloquial term that can be spun any which way into a vote of no confidence. The only thing hold them back to having a much more sane and rational Pence is the 35% of the country that cant come to terms with their cognitive dissonance so they're holding the rest of the nation at gun point because they can't admit to being wrong.

Only problem is that the barrel of the gun is pointed at their own temple, with the rest of the nation on the other side of their head.

>>175114

Y-y-yer WRONG!!!1!1!1!!!

Get the fuck out of my face, stupid kid.

>>175116

Graham and Mccain are openly against it. Collins is against it. You're already at 51 senators openly against it. The fact is that the GOP has no balls.

>>175117

See above.
>>
>>175120
you are wrong, your opinions don't match reality.

Luckily McCain will die soon.
>>
>>175120
>I'm right your wrong...... wa wa wa.
>>
>>175120
Yeah dude I totally agree.

I other words: *fingers in ears* LALALALALALA MUH FAR RIGHT
>>
>>175123
>>175124
>>175125

Holy shit, three posts in a row of:

>n-n-NOOOOO YOU!!!!!

Every time I come to news for an "opposing response" I'm consistently reminded me that the response is imbecile children still in high school that are neglected by women and abused by minorities. No wonder you people support Trump (probably not voting age yet), your reality is shaped by the Internet you consume all day. Probably because you don't have a job or leave your parent's house.

Have fun in the real world. You'll probably try to equate your three sentences with my previous post because you don't know how to have a conversation.
>>
>>175132
I'm just bored of liberals homie

It's been years of literally the same "conversation" over and over and over and over

At a certain point it's just like ZZZZZZZ
>>
>>175132
You forgot to include some reference to muh dick. If you don't go after their lack of sexual market value you've not really crafted a sufficiently impactful ad hominem. Being "neglected by women" isn't really sufficient to check this box.
>>
>>175132
You forgot to throw in some buzzwords about white "privilege" and shit.
>>
>>174499
They just deserve that.
Beg for it almost
>>
>>175093
>Policy blundering
You mean getting upset liberal judges from cali and hawaii to halt his policies until the supreme court tells them its one of the few granted powers a president actually has? Or the stuff that would be a no brainer for the right if we werent swamped with RINOs working for the same corporate overlords as dems? Or is it the whole thing where people ignore the progress towards the wall and declare it dead because it wasnt up and finished a month into his presidency? Its the office of the President, not the Supreme Leader of the Workers Republic of America. If he doesnt let congress pass his shit, it gets torn up by the next guy. Its precisely why Obama has been so butthurt on facebook and twitter all day about his legacy. 2018 will roll around and hopefully wash out this shit
>>
^
>>
>>173903
>hispanics are racist as fuck
>making a monolith out of an entire race
the irony
>>
>>173961
To qualify for DACA you'd have to be in school/ graduated/ honorably discharged from the military, and well behaved. Doesn't sound like criminals
>inb4 they're criminals by BEING HERE
Like a kid is going to have much of a choice if their parents tell them, "Come on, son. We are going to America."
>>
>>175244
All illegals are criminals.
>>
>>175254
>Even the children brought over on their mothers' backs
>>
>>175254
Have you ever sped in your life?
>>
>obama and congress don't work together the previous eight years to pass immigration reform legislation
>obama decides to do his own thing and EO it up
Just as Obama couldn't pardon illegal aliens, he cannot change the law on the books by slapping an EO over it. The recent SCOTUS cases (hope Trump nominates more justices soon) have served as reminders for how immigration is set up. Trump is right to have Congress follow the correct procedures to first address the DACA conundrum.

>>175024
Even though government 101 is a legislated-requirement for college students in my state, we still had a fair share of dumbasses protest over the election results. It is rather painful seeing the idiots and trolls go about from a /polysci/ perspective.

>>175049
>california advocates for open borders for illegal immigrants
>california advocates for border checkpoints for agriculture
Liberal logic, anyone?
>>
>>175274
Literally every driver has. Have you ever illegally entered a country? Like it's the same thing lmao.
>>
>>175240
Sometimes life is ironic. So what?
>>
>>175049
>"Are you implying the US should be the only country without border laws?"
Nothing of the sort, I was curious of your definition was all.
">Even the children brought over on their mothers' backs"
Yes, they are. They illegally entered the country, and them entering America illegally is what sealed that.
I agree, it's sad they had to illegally enter the country that's been known to not like people enter it illegally, and is not very lenient on criminals most of the time, regardless, that was their (the parents) choice to go there in the first place.
>>
The second portion was meant for Anon 175264.
I'm definitely still new to typing like this.
>>
DACA is unconstitutional as is, Trump is right to have Congress do the job. There are consequences with being in any country as an illegal alien.
Thread posts: 122
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.