[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Woman allegedly reports bad meth to police

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1483773053615.jpg (25KB, 534x401px) Image search: [Google]
1483773053615.jpg
25KB, 534x401px
A 33-year-old Great Falls woman reportedly called 9-1-1 to say that, in her experience, methamphetamine should not be inducing the effects the methamphetamine she had just ingested was currently inducing.

"I do meth three times a day every day and have never had this reaction before," Margery Ann Dayrider told the police officer who arrived at her home, according to court documents.

Dayrider reportedly called 9-1-1 on Aug. 25 to report medical issues from injecting meth. When officers arrived at her home, Dayrider said she had injected her self at 9 a.m., 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. that day, according to charging documents. She also produced some meth from inside her bra and handed it over to police, who later tested the crystals and confirmed they were, in fact, methamphetamine.

Dayrider was charged with criminal possession of dangerous drugs, a felony. If convicted she could be sentenced to five years in state prison and fined $5,000.

http://www.greatfallstribune.com/story/news/crime/2017/08/28/woman-allegedly-reports-bad-meth-police/609315001
>>
>>172927
First offense for methamphetamine possession should be mandatory 1 year jail time and court ordered drug rehabilitation for 6 months in a secure facility, followed by 2 years of probation upon release from rehab.

Second offense is death penalty.

This is the only way America will be cured of meth addiction. People will think twice about it when a single pill of ecstasy will set your life back by 18 months.

Not fair to persecute them so strongly? Go ahead, invite junkies to take sanctuary in your home and see what happens.
>>
>>172932
>Not fair to persecute them so strongly? Go ahead, invite junkies to take sanctuary in your home and see what happens.
I was under the impression that there were a range of things that you could do to people inbetween inviting them to live in your home and executing them.

Anyway, lots of rich white people use meth, so your idea will never become law.
>>
>>172927
>1 year jail time and court ordered drug rehabilitation

I don't get you. If you acknowledge that these people are addicts who need help, why do you also support putting them in prison, which does nothing to help them?
>>
>>172932
>Second offense is death penalty.

This is the only way America will be cured of meth addiction. People will think twice about it when a single pill of ecstasy will set your life back by 18 months.

It's quicker to just type "hey guys, I know nothing about justice systems or drug prevention."
>>
>>172937
Because he is an idiot who is just regurgitating shit instead of thinking about it thus leading to contradictions.
>>
Wow lots of tweakers in this thread, didnt realise you had the time to post on 4chan instead of picking at scabs or breaking into high voltage boxes and electocuting yourselves.
>>
>>172938
Protip: Professionals microdose meth at work to improve productivity.
>>
>>172946
This just in, stimulants can stimulate activity.

Does anyone else know this yet? Quick, call a journalist and get some money from this scoop before someone else figures it out.

Also professionals don't microdose street meth, they take adderol (meth) that is legal and safer to use.
>>
Much safer just to take/microdose acid
>>
>>172932
Nah dude. Legalize small scale posession to remove criminal stigma, push for rehab options.

It's proven that illegality doesn't deter strongly enough and makes people less likely to get clean. Addiction is what happens when people feel isolated, being an addict makes you more isolated, and being a criminal makes you even more isolated.
>>
>>172927
>Woman calls 911 because she has a bad reaction to drugs
This sounds like a perfectly reasonable series of events. Id rather spend a couple years (she will get paroled after being clean a while) in low security female prison/rehab than die because my dealer cut my meth with bits of plastic or some retarded shit
>>
>>172966
Adderall is not meth you dumb fucker
It's an amphetamine. Meth stands for an extra methyl group
>>
>>172932
What does 1 year jailtime accomplish. Make it just 1 year rehab
>>
>>172932
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eighth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

>>172966
http://www.rxlist.com/desoxyn-drug.htm

>>173205
adderall *is* amphetamine. it's mixed salts of dextrorotatory and levorotatory amphetamine at a 3:1 ratio. most methamphetamine sold on the streets is basically pure dextro. this is a key distinction because the dextrorotatory enantiomer metabolizes faster then the levorotatory enantiomer and methamphetamine directly metabolizes to amphetamine itself.

most of the agitation and paranoia meth users experience come not from the initial d-meth rush but from the later amphetamine bump after they've sleep deprived themselves already.
>>
Lots of statists in this thread arguing that the government should be in charge of what you put in your own body.
>>
>>173365
Yeah. Let's have junkies spread further so we can have more addicts running around and robbing and preying on people. Because who doesn't love living in an area full of tweakers? It's like a real life Walking Dead!

God damn are you fucking retarded.
>>
>>173365
If you're not willing to take responsibility for your own safety and the safety of others, don't be surprised when others force it back on you. Drug addicts and sellers are bad news, for individuals and for society.
>>
>>173399
>Drug addicts and sellers are bad news, for individuals and for society.
So are alcoholics and people who sell alcohol, doesn't mean prohibition fixed anything.
>>
>>172943
A lot of people do drugs

Like most people
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.