[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Man who claimed he got stabbed by antifa actually just a liar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: witt2.jpg (11KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
witt2.jpg
11KB, 400x225px
http://kdvr.com/2017/08/28/police-man-who-said-he-was-stabbed-for-having-neo-nazi-haircut-made-up-story/

>Joshua Witt, 26, called police on Aug. 16 from the Steak ‘n Shake at 3502 S. River Point Parkway.

>He told detectives he got out of his vehicle when a black man in his mid-20s wearing a green shirt and blue pants came up to him and asked, “Are you one of them neo-Nazi?” before trying to stab him with a small knife.

>Witt told police that he was stabbed in his left hand while trying to defend himself. He said the man took off toward the bike path along the South Platte River.

>Witt posted details of the stabbing on social media, claiming his haircut might have been the reason he was attacked. Witt also conducted several interviews with the media.

>But investigators reviewed surveillance video from the area that showed no suspect running from the scene.

>Other video showed Witt leaving a nearby sporting good store after he purchased a small knife, police said.

>The man Witt had described as the “suspect” was found to be a nearby transient who was cleared of any involvement, police said.

>In a follow-up interview on Thursday, police showed Witt the video of him purchasing the knife.

>Witt then admitted he cut himself with the knife by accident while parked in his vehicle and admitted to making up the story about being attacked, police said.

Witt was booked and released on a summons for false >reporting. He faces a maximum of one year in jail and a $2,650 fine.
>>
reminds me of that dumb bitch that wrote Obama on her face and told the local news a nigger carved it into her flesh because she was voting for McCain

America's got some real imaginative psychopaths with a penchant for wasting government money apparently
>>
>>172842
Why did the dumbass file a police report? The smart way is to just spread it on social media and remove yourself as far from the incident as possible. Let it live on as a symbol and keep the victim faceless so people can self insert. Look at how all the Muslim women who claimed someone tried to grab their hijab did it.
>>
>>173052
Well he accidentally cut himself in his car, so maybe it was a ploy for insurance fraud. You need to file a police report to make that claim.
Either that or he's just an attention whore.
>>
>>173191
That or he was looking to throw shade onto antifa while getting brownie points for neo-nazis after he did something dumb.
>>
>>173202
This. Guarantied he later bragged about getting stabbed by leftists on /pol/
>>
>>173207
>Man who claimed he got stabbed by antifa actually just a liar

there was a bunch of people jumping on this on /news/ until someone brought up it was fake that thread DIED on the spot
>>
Also known as the Emmett Till assertion.
>>
hello rabbit watcha doin ya
>>
>>173289
Emmet till actually happened though
>>
>>172842

something doesnt add up. did the cameras cover all of the area? if it did as they claim, isnt that a lot of area for cameras to recover? where is the footage, we dont have proof of quality.

so what if he bought a knife, not proof he stabbed himself. and it is a known fact police will try to get u confess to anything to make an easier arrest. lets wait and see what the courts end up saying.
>>
>>173499
I hate that I can't always tell when its bait or just one of the many underage redditors from /pol/.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.