[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Land whale sentenced to 10 years for falsely accusing 15 men

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170824-185216.png (540KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170824-185216.png
540KB, 1080x1920px
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/jemma-beales-rape-lies-could-see-guilty-men-go-free-says-judge-1636551
>>
>>171293
This article has more information: http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/fake-lesbian-who-falsely-accused-15-men-rape-sexual-assault-jailed-10-years-1636449
>>
>>171293
>One of her victims spent two years in prison as a result of a fake rape allegation, which she later boasted had netted her £11,000 in compensation. Another man fled the country in fear when he was falsely accused of sexual assault.

Good. The woman was a sociopath and needed to be removed from society. Do you think this may open the door to examine e why she felt she could get away with this and dangers of the sensationalization of rape culture?

>"[Your] false allegations of rape – false allegations which will inevitably be widely publicised – are likely to have the perverse impact of increasing the likelihood of guilty men going free," he told her.

>"Cases such as this bring a real risk that a woman who has been raped or sexually assaulted may not complain to the police for fear of not being believed."

>This follows campaigning by victim groups who have pointed out serious flaws in how cases are handled, with some victims branded liars by police.

Of course not
>>
>>171293
Only 10 years? Should be at least 30.
>>
>>171293
Remember people 'listen and believe', ingrain the feminist credo because women never lie just to exploit people without caring that they destroy the other persons life because it's just a lowly man and nobody cares about them.
>>
>>171295
>Another man fled the country, terrified when he was falsely accused of sexual assault.
I hate it when cops & people say 'innocent people don't run from the law.' They sure as fuck do. It goes to show how many court systems will take a womans word. Scary world we live in.
>>
>>171324
>>171293
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-41037826

>One allegation led to the conviction of a man who was jailed for seven years.

+7 and any other time served by her victims added on top. She financially benefited from the claims, but these men won't get anything other than a sheepish "sorry"
>>
Sometimes hanging isn't a good enough option for people like this. Really.
>>
>>171613
If it's any consolation, I don't think they'll waste any tax dollars on feeding this cow. She definitely looks like she could last a decade without meals.
>>
>>171599
You're goddamn right brother
The court system is fucking terrifying, and mistakes result in hard time
Fuck the whole goddamn "justice" system
>>
>>171622
Well if you dont feed them anything (multivitamin prevents this) they starve whether they have fat or not. Should give her a daily 1800 calorie ration of nutra loaf.
>>
>>171293
someone should plant pirated music and movies to her phone/pc toadd 60 years in her sentence.
>>
10 years isn't enough
>>
>>171629
>1800 calorie
She could probably survive on 1/10th of that. She doesn't need to be in good health.
>>
>>171677
>Anyone, ever, in history, being able to stomach more than a slice of nutraloaf
Nigga that shit is awful. Its a multivitamin, flour, water and some farts for flavor.
>>
>this works everytime

How the HELL
>>
10 years is no where near enough, She deserves public execution
>>
Think she'll accuse people of raping her in prison? And the other inmates will just rape her once she accuses them?
>>
>>171293
It took 15 false accusation and all she got was perjury and obstruction of justice probably because the judge was pissed off more than anything.
I would be surprised is she spent even one second of that sentence in prison, what a joke.
>>
not gonna lie would fuck if I drink enough
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.