[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Photo of ‘Antifa’ man assaulting officer was doctored, analysis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 1

File: original photo.jpg (146KB, 723x478px) Image search: [Google]
original photo.jpg
146KB, 723x478px
>An image that appeared to capture a member of an anti-fascist group beating a U.S. police officer with a club during a “Unite the Right” rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, is fake.

>The doctored photograph, the Associated Press and Snopes.com found, turned out to be a Getty Image shot in 2009 during clashes between police officers and protesters in Athens, Greece. An “Antifa,” or “antifacist,” logo was digitally superimposed onto the jacket of a protester, who is seen attacking an officer with a blunt object.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/photo-antifa-man-assaulting-officer-doctored-analysis-shows/

Doesn't it concern anyone else that the right constantly claims to have the moral high ground when they've been shown to spread such blatant, easily disproven lies without any conscience?
>>
>>169126
Why should the alt-right care? All they have to do is believe they're correct, which justifies all the lying they have to do because it's in the name of 'truth' and the greater good. You can find the same logic in any other radical groups, secular or religious.

Even if you convinced a hundred of them today that this photo was indeed doctored and taken out of context, it won't change their general consensus that the Antifa waiting out there, ready to break their kneecaps for the sin of 'whiteness'. Violence and paranoia are a deadly combination, as Mr Fields Jr. can attest.
>>
snope is fake news sonny.
>>
>>169161
All news are fake.
All except for Breitbart.
>>
>there's one random photoshopped picture
"HAHA CHECKMATE RIGHTIES THIS ONE PICTURE DISPROVES EVERYTHING YOU'VE EVER SAID"
>>
>>169130

> it won't change their general consensus that the Antifa waiting out there, ready to break their kneecaps for the sin of 'whiteness'

It's not paranoia. The biggest recruiter for alt-right groups right now is shit that ANTIFA has done. Creating martyrs and heroes in the first Berkeley protests following the forced cancellation of Republican speakers was the spark that lit the fire.

Before Kyle Chapman was photographed fighting off attacking ANTIFA members in Berkeley, there -was- no real alt-right presence on the streets, there weren't any shieldwalls, gas masks, or clubs. There was just ANTIFA chimping out about Trump.

Repressing conservatives, especially the kind of repression you now see happening online where alt-right groups recruit, just leads to more people who fell under the political correctness boot to join them.
>>
>>169167
>Before Kyle Chapman was photographed fighting off attacking ANTIFA members in Berkeley, there -was- no real alt-right presence on the streets, there weren't any shieldwalls, gas masks, or clubs. There was just ANTIFA chimping out about Trump.
Good luck getting this though the thick skulls and blinding fanaticism of the left. They have been so hysterical with fearmongering ever since Trump announced his candidacy, getting ever more extreme, ever more absurde. This drove them into some kind of paranoid frenzy where they saw enemies everywhere in every bit of criticism directed at their side, in any kind of approval or support for conservative ideas, even in dialogue between the two sides (Laci green anyone?) or level headed classic liberals (hello professor Weinstein). Once they saw enemies everywhere, thinking themselves in the middle of a literal war they lashed out with violence at everyone that was not on 'the right side'. This in turn served only to create the very enemies they believed they were surrounded by. It's the self-fulfilling prophecy and now that it has been fulfilled thanks to the bullshit of the left creating ever more extremists on the right, we arrive at this shitshow. Quiet ironic that one of the arguments against islamophobia from the left has always been that it creates ever more extremists and now they did the very thing with another group. Good job!
>>
>>169164
What wassn't doctored is ANTIFA members assaulting innocent journalists: https://mobile.twitter.com/lfrenchnews/status/896950108708888576
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4785564/Reporter-punched-face-Charlottesville-rally.html#v-4031435515058306353 https://imgur.com/a/jvI2Z

Do people care to fact check this or the other times they went about smashing up the place? Probably not.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/825388/G20-summit-2017-protests-news-updates-Hamburg-Trump-Putin https://spectator.org/g20-protests-get-violent-as-antifa-thugs-descend-on-hamburg/ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO2H_yT9A0U https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I3-ilL9ynw

Sadly, the media only cares when the right does violence. Sad!

Also
>kikebart
fuck off reddit
>>
>>169167
>>169174
>people join the alt-right not out of a belief in its ideals, but just to piss off the left

Wow!

Trump supporters are fucking stupid!
>>
>>169161
You realize you can literally check the Getty Images page and see the image right there?

Your kind is so eager to dismiss entire websites as "fake news" even when they're saying something that's easily verifiable. Even Trump screams "fake news"... when the news source is literally just repeating his exact words. What exactly does that say about Trump's goals in discrediting the media?

>>169165
Nice fallacy. Just going to sweep under the table that this was a highly shared photo that was integral in the right's so-called "argument"? I swear, even when you guys admit fault you always try to downplay it.
>>
>>169126
No shit? Do normies actually fall for this crap?
>>
>>169260
Not necessarily just to piss off the left but try to imagine being a white blue collar worker in america. You don't earn much money, you don't have a high social standing but you work hard and earn your living. You don't break the law, you pay your taxes, you don't oppress anyone, you wouldn't even have the power to do so even if you wanted to. When you come home you watch TV and you see liberals and democrats screeming at you that all problems in the world are your fault and that you are so privileged and that you should apologize for what other people did centuries ago and on and on and on. You see white suburban liberals that didn't have to work an honest day in their lifes tell you they hate white people because they are the cause of all problems in the world. You switch on your phone and read a bit through the internet and again mainstream media makes fun of your social class and that you are worthless and disgusting and nobody would like to associate with you, things that would be unthinkable to say about any other class or race. Just look at all the redneck memes liberals like to post at every opportunity. How is making fun of Cletus the inbred nazi redneck better than making fun of Mohammed the goatfucking terrorist or Tyrone the gangbanging black rapist? The hypocrisy of the left is simply staggering. Do you really wonder why these people then drift ever more right, growing ever more resentful of the mainstream media the demonizes them, the wealthy liberals that make fun of them, the politicians that insult them, the international organizations that hate them? The left keeps droning on about inclusion, diversity, equality but they apply it only to groups they deem worthy while spitting on the others they blame for everything. I think Bernie was one of the few that actually spoke out about some of this bullshit, telling the country that the democrats have lost the white working class. But did they listen? No, they simply doubled down.
>>
>>169263
Everyone tries to downplay their faults. Thats confirmation bias. Humans are flawed illogical creatures.

Yelling at each other about it is pointless.
>>
That isn't even in the IS. Street signs.
>>
>>169263
nah snopes has an extensive history of manipulating data so you typically avoid it whenever you can.

who is your kind.
>Even Trump screams "fake news"... when the news source is literally just repeating his exact words.
because they actually manipulated SOME of the leaders quotes word for word please stop with the collectivist dogma
>>
>>169126
Didn't need Snopes, US police don't wear motorcycle helmets to riots. Didn't need a doctored photo either, there are plenty of real images of Antifa starting violence.
As for the moral high ground, yeah, pretty sure I have the moral high ground over violent communist and fascists groups.
>>
>>169271
Mane, the idea that there is no conservative MSM is a half truth. It's a white lie, cultivated and designed to stoke the frustration of the blue collar archetype you describe.

>main·stream
>the ideas, attitudes, or activities that are regarded as normal or conventional; the dominant trend in opinion, fashion, or the arts.

>me·di·a
>the main means of mass communication (broadcasting, publishing, and the Internet), regarded collectively.

If roughly half of americans are some degree of conservative, then there's nothing that isn't main-stream about the media that they consume. And not only in the quantitative terms that "dominant" implies. But also when considering that "normal or conventional" are qualities that are foundational to any kind of conservative thought. In that way, even mainstream left-wing media is conservative in excluding candidates like Bernie. He represented ideals that are liberal, relative to the establishment left.
>>
>>169406
Disgusting mental gymnastics
>>
>>169406
You don't know what conservative and liberal mean. And what exactly do you mean by blue collar archetype? Treating people as a collective monolith is very illiberal, which you would know if you knew that liberal means.
>>
>>169402
>As for the moral high ground, yeah, pretty sure I have the moral high ground over violent communist and fascists groups.
antifa means anti-fascist.
that's literally the only condition for joining.
they hold protests against political prisoners in communist countries.
>>
>>169410
And "fascist" means "non-left" to them.
>>
>>169406
All major media outlets are right or center-right. At the farthest left you have CNN which is centrist-corporatist.
We have such a skewed idea of politics in this country. Democrats are considered center-right anywhere else in the world. Until very recently we didn't have anyone in politics or MSM opining for the nationalization of any industries, and just recently we have a grand total of 2 or 3 senators calling for the nationalization of health insurance. There are plenty of people who want to privatize our military. Trump wants to privatize our military's operations in Afghanistan for the contractors they have ties with. There is barely any left in MSM or government.
>>
>>169407
If you assume that fox news doesn't exist. Or that Breitbart, Info Wars, and similar fringe media haven't made massive gains in popularity recently. If I made any mental gymnastics, it's because you have to jump though hoops to overcome disingenuous buzzwords.

>>169409
Which brings me to you. Disingenuous. If there was any reason for me to reference a blue-collar archetype, it's to encapsulate the description that I'm replying to. Because I feel it's necessary to understand and work within the belief systems of somebody when you want to refute something. That's why I spent deliberate effort to spell out "archetype" in reference to a generalization. Not a common word. But reference to conservative rhetoric makes me illiberal? Disingenuous would be a compliment. Because otherwise, you weren't paying attention.

>>169412
This is what I meant applying my referred post's description of Bernie as a better representative of liberal ideals. Relative to Hillary, an establishment democrat, Bernie -did- represent more purely liberal ideals. And he pushed for ideas which, relative to the current trajectory of politics, were fairly new. Even if they were just an iteration of older new-deal policies. Therefore, the decision of outlets like CNN to give preference to Hillary was a conservative one in nature. The term liberal "MSM" is a buzzword that fails to describe liberal, mainstream, and media. It has about as much connection to reality as Cletus, the inbred Nazi.
>>
>>169263
>Nice fallacy.
Name the fallacy I made, then.
>Just going to sweep under the table that this was a highly shared photo that was integral in the right's so-called "argument"?
>Sweep under the table
I have literally never seen this photo before, and I love how somehow "the right" is now a monolith with completely coordinated social media that can share one picture the way you are implying they did
>>
>>169410
>antifa means anti-fascist.
>that's literally the only condition for joining.
>they hold protests against political prisoners in communist countries.
You can call a slug a caterpillar, but it ain't going to turn into a butterfly. They can call themselves what ever they like, but their actions tell the truth. They are using the exact same tactics of the brown and black shirts. They are using violence, threats, and intimidation to silence those they disagree with. They are fascists.
>>
>>169165
>publish one bad article
"HAHA CHECKMATE CNN YOU ARE FAKE NEWS AND THIS ONE ARTICLE DISPROVES EVERYTHING YOU'VE EVER SAID OR EVER WILL HAVE SAID"
>>
>>169458
Lol more like a gorillion bad articles ya dingus
>>
>>169167
Remember that time in the 90s when a bunch of commies tore up Seattle and a right wing group rose up in reaction?
>>
>>169464
there were rooftop koreans
>>
>>169465
The rooftop Koreans stopped the race riots in LA from decimating their businesses.
>>
>>169167
>Repressing conservatives
alt-right are some fugging "conservatives"
really they have way more in common with Antifa than they do with right-wing politics, their goals are different sure, their targets are different, but the methods are the same and with activist groups like these, it's really the methods that define them, not the goals
>>
it's laughable watching all the mental gymnastics by the right in refusing to admit they are retarded. somehow the leftist boogeymen are the inept ones when inbred hicks are picketing for white supremacy under their dumb fuck president.
>>
>>169467
It's ok when they're toting just firearms, but as soon as one produces a missile, Americans go ballistic...
>>
>>169271
>Muh victim complex
>>
>>169126
Don't worry there is plenty of other footage. Just look at the g20 riots.
>>
>>169482
Topkek.jpg
>>
>>169482
>missile
>go ballistic

wew
>>
>>169126
I do appreciate the /news/ propagandaists attempts at making it seem like Antifa's violence is a conspiracy theory.

It's too bad we live in an age where everyone carries a smartphone, and can record the very real violence anywhere, anytime. Here's video of them assaulting an elderly woman today
https://twitter.com/TimRunsHisMouth/status/898968422674948096/video/1
>>
>>169126
>Leftist commies!
>Alt-right nazis!

Is anyone else looking through this thread and thinking: holy shit, I thought we were all Americans.

People are getting killed in the streets and yall are using it to score political points on a tazmanian honey-bee appreciation forum.

Ignore these dumbass stories the media is fanning and go look up what your congressman is trying to sneak through this week.
>>
Dude there are literally hundreds of videos and pieces of evidence of antifa/left wing violence against the police in the last couple of weeks

I love how the leftards use this bit of fake evidence so they don't have to talk about the rest. Even the boston PD has told them on twitter to stop spraying urine at police.

Why aren't you angry that the NYT, WSJ, CNN, MSNBC and buzzfeed and every other major outlet isn't covering this? why are you content with the normalization of violence from left wingers?
>>
>>169988
Any deaths? That's the only reason the nazis (bored suburban, white people with no hobbies) are getting any press.
>>
>>169130
>Why should the alt-right care?

They are desperate to find some equivalence on the side of the left so they can justify their own fiascos and disasters as 'not a big deal'. It's essentially down to PR and poorly trying to look not as bad as they were originally made out to be.

You're also right, but I doubt it was intended to change any views. It's just meant as fodder for attempting to look better than they are.

The alt-right is also full of gullible morons so there's that.
>>
>>169399

Do you have any evidence of this 'extensive history of manipulating data'?
>>
>>169126
>>169130
There are plenty of pictures showing far worse that aren't doctored.
>>
>>169996
There is no moral equivalence with the left. The left has proven to be far more violent and ignorant.

The g20 anti fa protesters are a perfect example.
>>
>>169989
Plenty when you count the black lives matter terrorists.
>>
>>169260
They believe the alt left Marxist are a threat and they are right.
>>
>>169410
It's just a name. They are violent Marxist.
>>
>>169412
The liberal media is not "right off center" it's far left.
>>
>>169475
I think it's even more laughable that the alt left have to Lie about their terror groups like black lives matter and anti fa. You make excuses for the dozens of people they murder.
>>
>>169126
I haven't this photo, even on /pol/
where exactly do they claim its being spread?
>>
>>169304
*US
And that's what OP is saying dumbass
>>
>>169475
And you're excusing the Nazis? Yu fugging Nazi lover
>>
>>170051
Hitler did nothing wrong.
>>
I'm posting here because I am distressed and don't know where else to post this.

I love using this site, and have been a user for 10 years now, but over the last 8 years I've felt as though I've become alienated more and more as 4chan's userbase edges closer and closer to the Right wing of American politics.

I remember when /pol/ was satire, now its so far from that, its hard for me to scroll past page 1 without wanting to just rage quit 4chan altogether(I even came to /news/, a refugee seeking less biased discussion and its still 'left this', 'right that').

What upsets me the most is that this "leftist/librul" boogeyman meme is so heavily pushed about, that not only can you not go anywhere on this site without seeing 5 or more thinly veiled "look at what these sjws are doing to our x! reeee" threads if you decide to go with it, and post in the discussion your honest opinion against bipartisan politics, you get slammed against as a "leftist shill", as if the right wing is the only wing any "true" anonymous believes in and identifies with.

I just don't understand it anymore. I don't feel as welcome any where on 4chan as someone who blindly follows right wing ideas, even half seriously. Its not fun anymore, and even though I still only check /pol/ for happenings and the occasional info leak, its 75% white people complaining about diversity, immigration, or rallying against a common nonwhite enemy.

I don't even know where I'm going with this, I guess I'm reaching out to ask other anon that have been here for longer than one us presidency "Is it just me?".

I get more enjoyment browsing tumblr for interesting pictures, even including the cringeworthy "trigger warning" posts we all used to collectively bash hugbox sites like that for having in the first place.

I'm browsing fucking tumblr now because 4chan feels like its become one giant hugbox for alt-right, neo-con, whatever identity complex bullshit overflows from /pol/ infesting other boards.
>>
>>170026
Its the op image on /pol/'s alt left general
>>
>>170058
>>
>>169989
Ironically, the person getting ran over recently is one for their death toll. If you actually watch the video, the dude is only cruising through the street. He was probably there to scare them in the first place. That was, until some dumb fucker thought he would be a total genius and hit the moving car with a bat while its surrounded by people in the middle of the street. The result of that single action is obvious, the driver did what any normal person did and instinctively put his foot on the accelerator.
>>
>>169165
you mad? of course you are. cuck
>>
>>170058
/pol/ was never satire you retarded Nigger
>>
>>169179
You have been chosen.
https://8ch net/pol/res/10404804.html#10449447
>>
>>170299
Why would we be mad? There is footage showing Antifa terrorist in action. The left are the mad ones trying to defend these terrorists
>>
>>170058
Should have just left our videogames alone. Now we are defeating the Marxist left and becoming the new majority.

You are the enemy.
>>
>>169475
The left are retarded. They enable these violent negros. nothng wrong with white supremacy, in fact we should push it as national policy. Stop making excuses for negro thugs.
>>
>>169989
Do you count black lives matter terrorism ? They are part of the alt left.

Besides the death of that fat whale was a random act of violence.
>>
Everyone knew that
The fact you need to point it out means you're a scared soymilk drinking shillboi
Stay may fag
>>
Here's an interest post on an alt-right subreddit where someone flat out says the truth doesn't matter, and gets upvoted for it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/metacanada/comments/4ggjvu/post_proofs_for_if_you_kill_your_enemies_they_win/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=comment_header

>It's not a real quote, but to be perfectly honest, I don't give a shit.

>The left have MASTERED propaganda. We thought we could win based on arguments of fact and reason, and we're beginning to understand otherwise.

>Facts don't win. Propaganda wins.

>Do you want to be a winner, OP?
>>
>>170058
>I guess I'm reaching out to ask other anon that have been here for longer than one us presidency "Is it just me?".
No, you definitely aren't alone. I think people like us are just less prone to shoving serious politics where it doesn't belong (i.e. freaking out about how a video game or movie featuring a black woman is 'sjw pandering').
>>
>>169406
Uhh buddy there's Fox news and some websites and that's it. Literally every single other network and all major print sources shilled hard for hilldog. Shit even most of Fox was on her side by election night. You are delusional
>>
>>169416
Infowars and the like have nothing to do with left and right you fucking retard! The core principle of what Jones preaches is that the left/right dichotomy is a stage show designed to keep low-iq clowns like you from figuring out what's really going on. Looks like it's working brilliantly. Try thinking outside the box for once in your life
>>
>>169475
>I think with my emotions
Get out
>>
>>170005
that's irrelevant to the fact that people are willing to invent lies rather than focus on the truth because that side is willing to believe it.
>>
>>169271
Nice blog post, but they dont see that. They see people on the left talking about actual issues, and then instantly take it as their standing in society being attacked, which is why you see all the "anti-racism means anti white" shit all over social media. Because instead of trying to engage with people, they got as defensive as possible, which is what lead to everyone's patience wearing thin in the whole issue. They never drifted more right because they got demonized, they got demonized for drifting more right.

The other guy is right, it is just a massive victim complex. Not that the left is blame free, but that these people will claim that they're secretly the most oppressed people in the country
>>
>>169126
ur totally right bro antifa is innocent and never does this!
>>
>>170874
The left doesn't talk about real issues they manifest identity politics in everyday situations.

Whites are the only ones legally allowed to be discriminated against in this country. Also Asians.
>>
>>170058
People are changing the alt left and sjw cultural Marxism is a thing and it needs to be destroyed.

It's not a boogyman.
>>
>>170483
You aren't playing vidya though. You're just roleplaying on a text forum.
>>
>>169167
>snowflakes get angry when you criticism them: the post
The biggest recruiter of "alt-left" is the constant destabilization of foreign countries, resulting in thousands, even millions of deaths, pushed by right-wing democrats and the entire war-hawk right.

Conservatives are such piss babies that a good portion of hillary's pitch to them as a centrist, was that she'd be every bit a war hawk as any of the republican candidates. Because these people can't sleep at night unless their sons are being shot to death to protect our "freedom" from a country that hadn't even managed to threaten it. THey can't sleep at night unless we're bombing somebody, kicking somebody out of the country, or thoroughly committed to de-funding anything but these two activities. Fucking bizarre.

As if abortion centers don't get fucking bomb threats, or funerals rioted. The right wing hides behind whatever alibi is useful to retain the image of being polite society scorned while harboring every awful aspect of the modern American psyche. They whine about how the 1% movement didn't do shit. But when activist groups take -action- they whine that they're being threatened, despite living in one of the safest, richest countries in the world with a king's ransom of guns and self-defense legislature.

The right wing has never been "repressed" by anything but the civil-rights and anti-war movements of the 70's, which briefly halted the country's consistant shift to a rightward overton window. And they're still outraged that 50 years ago, they actually faced something resembling effective criticism. And look at how they're acting now, at the first sign of it 50 years present.
>>
>>172296
"Conservatives"
>>
>>172296
Those are called "neoconservatives" you SJW cuck
>>
>>172296
>Conservatives are such piss babies that a good portion of hillary's pitch to them as a centrist
You are an idiot who has no idea what a conservative is. Conservatives didn't want Hillary or Trump for that matter. But Trump was the bad choice as apposed to the evil choice.
>>
This right,left bullshit is fucking retarded and just a distraction from the media. Fuck the right for being ignorant and fuck the left for racebaitng. If you don't fuck with bi-partisian shit,please kys
>>
>>172368
>>172369
>>172372
>The right wing hides behind whatever alibi is useful to retain the image of being polite society scorned while harboring every awful aspect of the modern American psyche.
>"Conservatives"
>Those are called "neoconservatives"
>You are an idiot who has no idea what a conservative is. Conservatives didn't want Hillary or Trump for that matter. But Trump was the bad choice as apposed to the evil choice.

u avin a giggle m8?
>>
>>170856
>unwillingly supporting hillary because the other option is a retarded ape with an ego problem = left wing

lol
>>
>>172817
It's a goddamn shame if your only candidate in an election does such a piss poor job of representing your ideology, that you have to vote against your own interests.
>>
>>169126
fake and gay story
>>
Everytime I see, read or hear something that makes antifa pat themselves on the back and immediately virtue signal anyone right of center- I cannot help but picture some little antifa-fa think tank conjugating at a slumber party over pizza and Pepsi- brainstorming their cheesy ideas to sabotage the "other side" such as, by creating anti-antifa propaganda and then revealing said propaganda as a fake, forgery, or lie so as to defame, discredit or vilify their enemies... it's amateur political-psychosocial warfare and it's obvious... they will even build up social media profiles in advance of an event taking place where a sleeper agent carries out a plot for Antifa-fa against Antifa-fas... simply put: "creating the disease and finding the cure" that disguises their terroristic behavior as revolutionary valor. Little tricky as bitches- your modus operandi is showing
>>
You do realize the bat is still red ,right?
>>
>>170005
Then where, pray tell, are these 'undoctored' photos of outright assault perpetrated by Antifa? And if they're so commonplace, why is the alt-right producing and promoting fake media, when their platform ostensibly opposes it?
>>
Multiple unbiased independently varied scientific studies indicate conservatives don't think it's about who's right or wrong, but that it's about who can lie the most.
Seriously.
From brain scans to analyzing the common words in their reasoning, they only care about selfishness and short term gain.
According to science conservatives will be extinct in less than 100 years side tho natural selection.
Natural selection only favors progression.
>>
>>174778
Hahaha...Ahhhhahaha! This is the stupidest thing I've ever read!
>>
>>170120
You're going to seriously blame that shit on them too? Prick.
>>
>>175053
What are you even trying to say, anon? Your post makes no sense.
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.