[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bike Chammy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 14

File: look-clothing-chamois1.jpg (72KB, 668x700px) Image search: [Google]
look-clothing-chamois1.jpg
72KB, 668x700px
Serious question, where should the padding be when you wear clothes with chamois? Should my shaft and balls be buried within or not even touching the pad at all? Is my asshole where the thick part of the pad should be or is it my taint that needs the thick part?

Didn't use bike general because fuck you, no one uses it.
>>
>>788814
>bqg 264 replies
>frequently hits post limits
Not getting a real answer because fuck you
>>
>>788814

Fuck off.
Thread hidden.
>>
>>788816
It's the same 2 ppl, stop being gay
>>
>>788817
Back to your trains and recumbent dildo, virgin
>>
>>788818
Says the faggot wearing spandex and asking questions about his penis and whether his balls should touch.
>>
>>788814
I can't post pics on this device but if you look up 'sit bones' you should get some pics of a pelvis and you'll see where the two large bones are and they should be where the two large pads should be.

Another method is to place the chamois over the saddle (while you're not wearing it). You'll see that the chamois is roughly the same shape and size of the saddle. Then sit on the saddle (with the chamois still draped over it) and you'll get an idea of where what goes where.

Sorry if I'm not making sense, and please disregard the train autists in this thread. /n/ would be such a nicer and more active board without them.
>>
>>788824
Yeah generals really kill/shit up boards anyways.
>>
>>788829
BQG is by far the single most active thread on this board. You are a gigantic faggot.
>>
>>788831
Which means they die too soon and then people keep asking the same questions rather than simply using Ctrl+F to find an answer to a similar question.

Typical dumb foamer can't think things through.
>>
>>788829
The BQG is not a discussion general. It's a stupid question general so questions that would normally be a 5 post thread about the question and then die don't clutter up the board.

>>788824
Thanks for at least not really answering the questions.
>>
>>788835
Or you get shitloads of stupid question threads and they die off, and no one can find anything because threads keep dying.
>>
easy
the answer is, get a recumbent
>>
>>788837

> foamer still doesn't know how to use the catalog
c'mon, really?
>>
>>788841
Are you unaware there is a finite limit to the number of threads on the board at any given time?
>>
>>788843
Fun fact: The order of those threads isn't fixed.
Se also "bump".
Technical difficulty: See "sage".
>>
>>788841
That doesn't even make sense.

BQG keeps being alive and getting bumped until it hits 300 posts, and autosages and falls off the board when it reaches page 10.

Hundreds of stupid question threads get bumped for an hour at the most, then fall off the board.

Already, right there, anything in the BQG thread is going to have more longevity than a stupid question thread because it gets bumped.

Now add to the equation that a flood of stupid question threads bump the old stupid question thread off to page 10 even quicker, because of the increased number of new threads. So having multiple stupid question threads makes the lifespan of the answers as an available resource even less.

Stop being a faggot and use the general.
>>
>>788845
This, if you want reference materials, longer threads lead to higher post density on the board because the number of posts active on a board at any given time is determined by the number of total threads, not the number of posts in a thread.
>>
>>788845
>Stop being a faggot and use the general.
Fuck off cunt. Consolidate your foamer threads into a general. There's no reason for more than one train thread to be going. There are only so many things that you could discuss in relation to trains. That's why 1chan is so dead, and that's why you are here. Only now you're trying to kill /n/ by shutting down the cycling threads. They're the only thing keeping /n/ alive and you're doing your best to kill them. You are killing /n/. You literally are cancer.
>>
>>788824
Op here. Thanks man
>>
>>788848
Seriously, is the only thing you can do is accuse people of being a foamer? Like the majority of /n/, I'm a cyclist. /n/ has lots of cycling threads. One of them is a general for stupid questions like the OP's. OP willfully ignored the fact that a general exists specifically for this kind of thread, and I suspect you're really the OP and you think you're some kind of special snowflake.
>>
>>788852
You're the autist for avoiding to help someone because MUH BOARD CULTURE
>>
File: 06_sitbones.jpg (71KB, 650x433px) Image search: [Google]
06_sitbones.jpg
71KB, 650x433px
>>788852
foamers in charge of being wrong and in denial

>>788814
http://www.bisaddle.com/bisaddle-fitting/male/
>>
File: 1345253209160.jpg (43KB, 625x469px) Image search: [Google]
1345253209160.jpg
43KB, 625x469px
>>788852
>SOMETHING ISN'T RIGHT !!
>>
>>788856 00:03:30
>>788857 00:05:05
>>788858 00:08:07
You must be in OP and in massive denial. You're the autist for being afraid to use the BQG.
>>
>>788814
Just think, if he used the BQG, he could have gotten a real answer in 5 minutes.
>>
>>788862

foamers in charge of not admitting when they're wrong. i guess it comes from a lifetime of being wrong. old habits..

>>788863
but he did, though. no thanks to you.
>>
>>788865
Are you calling yourself a foamer? Because once you got proven wrong, you just started saying foamer left and right.
>>
>>788867
Pretty sure the OP is a foamer trying to start up controversy again. Note that the OP's image is not an original image, neither is >>788857 and >>788858 has nothing to do with bicycles. It happens every now and then. Foamer starts a false flag operation to justify his hate for everyone not into trains.
>>
>>788870
Kek, armchair psychologist of peace. Chill out man
>>
>>788873
>Kek, armchair psychologist of peace. Chill out man
See, he even exhibits the linguistic skills and intelligence of an autist foamer.
>>
>foamers so bored that they dwell on this shit

it's just sad, really.
>>
>>788867
Your whole post can literally (true meaning of the word) be translated to "no u".
>>
>>788878
>the irony
>>
>>788875
*tips fedora*
>>
File: they are mine.jpg (45KB, 382x404px) Image search: [Google]
they are mine.jpg
45KB, 382x404px
>>788880
Don't mind me. Just bumping a cycling thread to maximize foamer butthurt.

Thanx for playing, btw. Keep dancing, my little foamer puppet.
>>
I am amazed by how autistic the OP is.
>>
Hilarious, more prime evidence of quality contributions to this board by cyclists.

Protip: No one needs to false flag your retarded asses, you are all insufferable enough on your own. And apparently paranoid too.
>>
>>788894
>op false false flagging
Oh lawd
>>
>>788891
>>788894
samefag. it's fairly obcious to anyone who reads this thread that the train autists did their best to destroy it. now resorting to false accusations.

you keep bumpin' while i keep truckin'.
>>
>>788897
How do I know this post isn't also a false flag?

How deep into the rabbit hole have we gone?
>>
>40 replies
>8 unique posters

lel
>>
>44 replies (so far)
>implying this question would have recieved even half that many replies if it was posted in the BBQ thread
More proof that individual cyclist threads improve the board by generating traffic for site sponsors and advertisers which feed more money into the system which enables the site owners to afford and maintaing better servers and internet infrastructure, thus improving the site as a whole.

Cyclists in charge of saving the world.
>>
>>788902
Have you even read this thread?

Like 3 posts were related to addressing OP's stupid question.
>>
>>788814
>Didn't use bike general because fuck you, no one uses it.
It's obvious this is a false flag, because OP knew about the BQG and mentioned it, and claimed no one uses it despite the reality it is the most frequently used thread on the board, followed by the bike buying general. Anyone who was actually a cyclist and actually used the general would also know it is one of the most active threads.

Clearly the OP is complaining about the influx of stupid question threads not using the general, and using that as the basis for claiming no one uses the general, and attempting to add to the shit. Because anyone who has actually looked at the general can see the general is used quite a bit.

Therefore, the only kind of person that knows about the general, but claims no one uses the general, is someone who doesn't use the general, but notices people who don't use the general. In other words, a foamer.

>>788686
>>788293
>>784568
>>788698
>>780471
>>788263
>>787604
>>786874
>>787586
>>787403
>>787207
>>786823
etc.
>>
>>788904
Are you attempting to eradicate train threads on this board by claiming these bike threads are false flags by foamers and then getting people to post even more bike threads to drown out train threads on this board entirely?

Well guess what, we see through your lies and you aren't going to get away with this. Quit false-flagging railfans while claiming they are false-flagging you.
>>
>>788836
Clutter up the board from its usual post per hour or so?
My asshole
>>
>>788906
Only a foamer would feel threatened so much as to need to false flag. Foamers and upright cyclists.
>>
>>788910
If every stupid question in the BQGs had its own thread, yes, the board would be shitted up pretty quick.
>>
>>788911
Right, because I really want to make my own train threads 404 by posting inane bullshit about bikes.

Fuck off and stop trying to dominate this board with bicycles.
>>
>>788911
>this is actually all a false flag operation by the recumbents to put the foamers and cyclists at war with each other
>>
>>788913
Yes, well with the level of autism you have shown in this thread, that would not be surprising at all, foamer.
>>
>>788913
Why shouldn't bicycles dominate a bicycle board? You're the guest here and frankly I think you've over stayed your welcome. It's time for you to go home to 1chan.
>>
>>788915
>>788916
>/n/ - Transportation
>>
>>788917
"Transportation" is Japanese for "bicycle". Why do you think this board is listed under Japanese culture?
>>
>>788916
>1chan
Good catch, only a foamer would know about that place. Conclusive evidence the OP is a false flagging foamer.
>>
>>788814
If you view the chamois as a dick and balls, the head of the dick doesn't really do anything. It's just tere for modesty reasons. Basically to hide your real cock and balls.
>>
>>788914
Lold

>this
>>
>>788942
Don't you claim this is a false false flase flag operation by the bents. What have we ever done to you except tried to show you the way?
>>
>>788814
I have all the answers you need.. but you're not getting them from me, because you're a rude, crude asshole of a person who sounds like you should be punched repeatedly in the face, so fuck off figure shit out on your own, dickhead.
>>
>>788967
>I have all the answers you need..
No you don't.

>but you're not getting them from me,
>crude asshole of a person who sounds like you should be punched repeatedly in the face,
>so fuck off figure shit out on your own,
>dickhead.
Why so rude?
>>
>>788986
I'm guessing because OP said:
>Didn't use bike general because fuck you, no one uses it.

Normally if someone asks a question like this they're directed to the general, but the OP flat out refused.
>>
File: page 3 girl.jpg (35KB, 782x383px) Image search: [Google]
page 3 girl.jpg
35KB, 782x383px
>>788987
The latest BQG is currently sitting on page 3. Maybe OP was onto something.
>>
>>788990
Maybe he should have bumped it? Cycling topic discussion threads aren't the same as question threads. It's not a bike general thread, it's a bike question general thread.
>>
File: rainman.jpg (259KB, 1000x544px) Image search: [Google]
rainman.jpg
259KB, 1000x544px
>>788992
>Maybe he should have bumped it?
Was that a question? why are you asking questions in a thread that isn't a questions thread?

See, I can play the autist too. That's literally how autistic the "GOTO GENERAL" fags sound.

>QUESTIONS GO IN THE QUESTIONS THREAD
>>
>>789002
You aren't playing autist bro, making that image even ironically is one of the most autistic things I've ever seen on this board.

Cyclists, everyone.
>>
>>789002
I don't understand I thought autist foamers wanted bikes to consolidate their threads. Why would you do this?
>>
>op status
>told
>>
>>789003
He knew his thread belonged in BQG and then decided not to use it. How autistic is that?
>>
>>789007
That's actually the opposite of autistic. You should look up the meaning of buzz words before you use them.
>>
>>789009
Missing social cues and lacking communication skills are huge indicators of autism. How is this the opposite of that?
>>
File: 1361355455307.jpg (121KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
1361355455307.jpg
121KB, 640x512px
>>789012
OP communicated himself quite well. If you didn't understand him then that's your problem. Maybe you need to work on your comprehension skills.

Throwing a hissy fit when something doesn't fit into your self imposed set of rules is an industry-recognised symptom of OCD-related autism.
>>
>>789023
I seriously can not tell if you are trying to be ironic or not.
>>
>>789025
Look at the image posted here: >>789002

>Raymond [Rainman] has autism and adheres to strict routines
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rain_Man
>>
>>789027
So you're trying to be ironic?
>>
>>789029
You can't be this stupid.

Well done. You got a few replies out of me. I hope that's enough attention to keep you going for a while. Bye.
>>
>>789030
>Bye
Well okay then. Apparently you think all anons are the same or something. I'm pretty sure why anon got mad at you was because you were kind of being a douche about not using the general, not because of any strict routine that must be followed. You don't see this kind of posting in threads where the OP isn't a dick.
>>
>>789032
>Apparently you think all anons are the same or something.

>anon got mad at you
>because you were kind of being a douche about not using the general

>you
Nope.

Good job. Your irony earned another reply!
I'll let you have the final word now. Entertain me!
>>
>>789033
Nah, your posting style, the way you refer to your other posts, and your selection of pictures makes it pretty clear you're that other Anon.
>>
Use the general baby reader
>>
File: 1426269357778.gif (483KB, 243x270px) Image search: [Google]
1426269357778.gif
483KB, 243x270px
>>789039
>4chan is two people
>me and someone else
>>
>>789056
>literally what the op said about bqg in post 4
>>
>>789058
OP was refering to the first two posts in the thread. I suspect he had his eye on the unique IP count and determined that the two posts came from the same person. That's what he said.

You seem to think that everyone other than you is the same person. You're delusional. Borderline psychotic.
>>
>>789061
No, that isn't what he said, he followed up one post, then quickly followed up the other. To call out a samefag, you link both posts in a single post.
>>
>>789065
>you link both posts in a single post.
not your personal army
>>
>>788814
>>789058
samefag
>>
File: 0_0.jpg (139KB, 814x814px) Image search: [Google]
0_0.jpg
139KB, 814x814px
>>788888
underrated quints
>>
File: for_YOU.png (50KB, 841x490px) Image search: [Google]
for_YOU.png
50KB, 841x490px
>>788852
>>788862
sod off, generals are kill
>>
>>788835
Generals are nice cause kids that visit no other sight than 4chan & don't know how to type a question into google can be corralled there. It's not about permanently answering ppls questions on an cartoon based Chinese imageboard. It's about reducing clutter that don't need to be their own threads/discussions and answering questions with a bit more efficiency on a relatively slow board. I'm not even a trainfag I'm a bikefag and I get this.

Sage because.
>>
>>789154
I have no idea what this is trying to prove except that you are incredibly autistic.
>>
>>789179
>autistic
What does that word mean, and why does it get used so much here?
Is projection a thing?
>>
>>788814
If you want to be pro, tuck your cock and balls inside your anus. The padding just goes wherever after that. It just keeps everything out of the way reducing chafing and it give better cushioning for your taint area. It is de rigeur in the peloton man.
>>
>>789387
Why.
>>
File: 5.php.jpg (18KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
5.php.jpg
18KB, 320x180px
what the fuck is a foamer?
>>
>>789419
A gentleman who has a sexual experience about trains that doesn't involve the genitals. Also displays "internet autistic" behaviour about trains.
>>
>>789419
It's what autistic cyclists call railfans.
>>
>>789420
>>789422
I didn't know that train fans had such a hatred of bikes
>>
>>789423
We don't, the vitriol is directed towards a select few shitposting cyclists on this board who hate railfans and want to kick us out of /n/.
>>
>>789422
Railfans aren't foamers and you know it.
>>
>>789428
I agree, and there aren't any foamers on this board.

There are a few butthurt autistic cyclists, though.
>>
File: 1418393093525.jpg (114KB, 298x289px) Image search: [Google]
1418393093525.jpg
114KB, 298x289px
>>788914
hahaha sheeeit
>>
File: 1412131819947.jpg (52KB, 531x531px) Image search: [Google]
1412131819947.jpg
52KB, 531x531px
>>788814
Attach a dildo to it
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.