[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do motorists revert to autistic screeching children when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: QE-e1465575773188.jpg (16KB, 300x257px) Image search: [Google]
QE-e1465575773188.jpg
16KB, 300x257px
Why do motorists revert to autistic screeching children when you call them out for being in the wrong?
Some guy literally just tried to ram me off the road after he pulled out dangerously in front of my bike and I calmly told him to look where he was going.
Last night a guy cut me off by pulling an illegal U-turn whilst on his phone and then gave me the finger when I asked him to put the phone down and pay attention to the road.
Why is it so hard to just say sorry and maybe next time pay attention to the rules of the road?
Courts need to get more aggressive with the ban hammer imo. Driving awareness courses clearly do fuck all to break people's bad habits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PFRdEUN240
>>
Just punch one of the mirrors off to teach him cause and effect, and get on with your day. There's no point in getting mad at a cager for not having any situational awareness or knowledge of traffic laws. It's like getting mad at a dog for pissing on your rug. Your personal feelings do not contribute to the training process and should be set aside.
>>
m8 put ur fooken mouth shut you cunt
>>
>>1105350
Is this viable?

I've wanted to punch quite a few mirrors off but it's obviously illegal. If I do it when they come to a stop and bike away, what are the chances I'll be in deep shit?
>>
>>1105364
you'll still feel empty inside
>>
>>1105350
You really want to piss off someone in a murder cage?
Just fucking note down the license plate number and report them for dangerous driving or something.
>>
Yeah faggots, go around aggravating dumb people, see what happens. A real man only gets into a fight if he is willing to fight to the death.
>>
What if instead of escalating the situation, you just go on with your day...
>>
>>1105388
>>1105377
don't be a pussy, stand up for yourself
if you let people get away with shit they'll keep doing it
>>
>>1105391
He's going to keep doing it regardless of what some dude on a bike says to him. If the authorities aren't around and you have no means of contacting them in a timely manner, than you have two choices. You can either huff and puff, get both of you worked up, and best case scenario, they don't use their giant metal cage to turn you into a red smear on the road. Or the better solution: take a deep breath and go on with your day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ6R15MjKYk
>>
File: 1502882624962.jpg (74KB, 725x960px) Image search: [Google]
1502882624962.jpg
74KB, 725x960px
>>1105377
>Yeah faggots, go around aggravating dumb people, see what happens
If the dumb animal gets to excited that's what I have my U-lock for.
>>
>>1105329
why do people act like dicks on the internet? cagers have a false sense of protection under the veil of anonymity inside their death mobile. It's best to leave the situation unescalated and let their reckless driving trial the test of time. Sooner or later a mortal collision awaits the reckless driver, best not you involved. Car collisions are the third highest death statistic, after heart disease and cancer.
>>
>>1105329
ITT: Shit that never happened.
*sage*
>>
>>1105391
Today morning i was going down on a curve against traffic on a bike path when some drunk retard swerved into the bike path, i had to emergency brake and make some noise to make him wake up and swerve back into the road. Do you think he would stop drinking if i followed him, took him out of his car and beat him up to a coma?

Lol no, there is nothing short of murder that we can do to fix retarded people, so just be 100% aware of your surroundings and keep going.
I'll would be having a talk with a police chief right now if i did what i wanted to do, it has nohing to do with being a "pussy", kiddo.
>>
>>1105329
>revert
>cagers
does not compute

treat them as if they are huge packs of dumb stampeding beasts
>>
>>1105421
>Do you think he would stop drinking if i followed him, took him out of his car and beat him up to a coma?
yes, because you can't drink if you are in a coma
>>
>>1105431
or drive
>>
>>1105329
They're entitled pricks.

Probably so are you.
>>
>>1105350
This is a good idea piss off people who can run you down
>>
Don't engage. Assume everyone is blind and retarded.
>>
>>1105640
this
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.