[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Garbage Trucks and Street Cleaners

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: garbagetruck.jpg (26KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
garbagetruck.jpg
26KB, 450x338px
Can we please have a thread for garbage truckts and street cleaners, preferably from the 60's-90's?
>>
>>1104027
No.
>>
>>1104027
i used to drive a garbage truck and it was the worst job of my life

we had to clean out meth houses and shit and our boss was a dumbass and the trucks were all broken and shitty and the control didnt work right

and it wasnt a cushy mafia garbage union job instead we were the discount guys
>>
File: Garbageman.jpg (24KB, 346x323px) Image search: [Google]
Garbageman.jpg
24KB, 346x323px
>>1104027

What the hell?!
>>
>>1104027
>paint it white
>2 days later, truck looks more dirty than the garbage it deals with
>>
>>1104027
These things should be electric. Fuck the noise they make.
>>
>>1105072

It takes a lot of energy to operate the hydraulics and to get all that weight going from a dead stop a thousand times an hour.

The battery would have to weigh 8 tons and be on its own separate trailer
>>
>>1105115
>dead stop a thousand times an hour.
So a perfect application for regenerative breaking.
>>
>>1105115
Make them hybrid. Like diesel generator making electricity steadily at low rpm. I hated it when i lived so that the garbages were at the same side of the building as my bedroom. Had to keep window open during summer nights. All that high rewing when truck started to collect thrash at 5:30 am.
>>
>>1105115
I'm 100% positive you have no idea how electric motors or batteries work. I'm also positive you have no clue about the nature of garbage truck routes.
>>
>>1105072
Why electric when we can make a pedal powered garbage truck?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.