[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RBike rim question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: CCMTdCRefurb_FullSide.jpg (572KB, 1951x1144px) Image search: [Google]
CCMTdCRefurb_FullSide.jpg
572KB, 1951x1144px
Hi I just currently bought a vintage road bike 5spd 27" wheels, L-frame with 27" 1-1/4 tire. I've been excited to make some minor tweaks and upgrades starting with the rims and tires. Planning to change the 27" 1 -1/4 tires with hybrid ones so the rim has to changed too and thinking about getting a 700c by 35 comes with a 7spd cog, dont have any idea with tire sizes would this fit with my vintage road bike?
>>
File: araya2.jpg (487KB, 1422x800px) Image search: [Google]
araya2.jpg
487KB, 1422x800px
2nd pic
>>
File: bianchi1.jpg (503KB, 1422x800px) Image search: [Google]
bianchi1.jpg
503KB, 1422x800px
3rd pic that's all for now
>>
>>1103212
32c definitely, 35c maybe. You may have to change the brakes to reach the lower braking surface of the 700c wheels also.
>>
>>1103222
By 32c you mean 32x630?
>>
>>1103228
622x32c.

622 being the technical diam of 700c.
>>
>>1103212 >>1103217
i find it pretty hard to believe you that bought a vintage road bike with both a brooks saddle and stamped dropouts

i also find it completely impossible to believe that you bought a vintage road bike with rear dropouts that are two different colors at once
>>
>>1103217
>>1103212
thats not the same bike what's going on here
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.