[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I do not get it. I was watching : https://www.youtube.com/wa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: checked-in-luggage-BA-836168.jpg (54KB, 590x392px) Image search: [Google]
checked-in-luggage-BA-836168.jpg
54KB, 590x392px
I do not get it.
I was watching : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D84FYufHt1I

People rock up with 32kg luggage.
BA allows 23kg per suitcase.
People are asked to take some stuff out and take it with them as hand luggage.

What does it matter where people put it?
The total weight of the suitcase and hand luggage will still be on the plane.

Or are people taking shit out to not have the 'overweight' charge?
Doesn't this show that people can cheat the system and the check-in staff are helping?

Or have it missed the point.
>>
Put your bike in a hard-cased container to stop the air service staff from breaking it. They'll still find a way to lose it though.
>>
File: w+B.jpg (22KB, 550x288px) Image search: [Google]
w+B.jpg
22KB, 550x288px
>>1102555
U dumb, bro?
>>
>>1102575
Just place the Americans in the front seats
>>
>>1102555
Your luggage does not necessarily fly on your flight.
>>
>>1102555
The luggage transport systems has weight limits for it's conveyors and shit that carries x pieces of luggage of weight y at a time. Plus some poor bastard usually has to lift them at some point and he usually has a union.
>>
>>1102625
This

>>1102555
Also luggage weights and locations can play a role with center of gravity, weight-and-balance of the aircraft, and not to mention the load limits of the cargo/luggage bay floors.
>>
>>1102575
>not having a tail stand

U dumb, bro?
>>
The shit that pisses me off is that I flew multiple times with 2 carry ons, backpack and a briefcase/laptop bag, on airlines such as Norwegian, Ryanair, Easyjet, and Germanwings and never had any sort of problem but as soon as I fly mainstream, KLM/AirFrance/Delta in this case, they weigh my backpack and refuse to allow me to carry my laptop bag onboard.

My backpack was 1kg over the limit so I had to take some shit out and they straight up told me I had to check my laptop as a extra bag, even though I already paid for 2 checked bags. It was like $285 for a 3rd bag but I stuffed it into my 2nd checked bag making it overweight as fuck but was still cheaper than a 3rd bag. Well what do you know I get it back and the screen is busted. Dumb fucking Turkish bitch at the counter for KLM/AirFrance in Berlin go fuck yourself you rude piece of shit
>>
Why are luggage charges so ridiculous but you can have someone that weighs 2 or 3 times as much as another and they still pay the same?
>>
>>1102555
So that you know it is bothersome to take too many and will not do that next time
>>
>>1103400
Just like freemium apps
>>
>>1103400
How good would it be if you could save money or take more luggage for being a s k i n n y b o y
>>
>>1103359
nigger why didn't you put your laptop in your carry on bag. you retarded bro?
>>
>>1103359
Normally the rules about luggage are stated pretty clearly, it's not really their fault that you just assumed you could flaunt them
>>
>>1102555
Baggage weight is a known quantity that can then be evenly distributed about the aircraft.

People are an unknown quantity so the airline will have an average all up weight per passenger which most will never come close to hitting.

In the end the additional items the passengers are carrying will bring them closer to that weight but it averages out among the people who are not idiot mouth breathers incapable of following basic guidelines for flying and those who don't need to bring 12 changes of shoes for 3 days in Prague.

If things really are getting tight they will check hand baggage weights as well since technically they have limitations prescribed. And ultimately you may be asked to leave some of your shit behind.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.