[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when you train semi early in the morning (8, 9am), what do you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: lisdfhlsidfhsaf.png (742KB, 1135x635px) Image search: [Google]
lisdfhlsidfhsaf.png
742KB, 1135x635px
when you train semi early in the morning (8, 9am), what do you eat and how much earlier before you hop on the bike? do you take a shower before riding? i dont.
>>
On weekdays I train indoors on the kickr at 5 am. I don't have time to eat a meal early enough to reap its benefit for the workout, so I focus on getting my nutrition the night before. (No, 8 hours of sleep isn't going to void the carbs you put into your body.) I usually have a bowl of oatmeal and that will get me through a 1.5 hour TrainerRoad workout
>>
>>1097192
About the last 6 weeks, because it's been regularly over 100 degrees out in the late afternoon/early evening, I've been getting up at 4:00am, out on the bike usually by 5:30am. I might make myself a coffee, maybe just an energy drink, and maybe some toast. You don't really want to eat anything too heavy before heading out for a potentially hard ride. I'll eat some actual breakfast after I get back, get cleaned up, and before heading in to work for the day.
>>
some gels and a banana
>>
>>1097192
I regularly train around that time frame and all I eat for breakfast is a bowl of cereal with milk, glass of water (sometimes 2), and a banana or other fruit. That powers me up to 3 hour rides along with my large dinners the night before. I never shower before riding, that's a retarded waste of time and effort
>>
just a shot of coffee
>>
Shower, banana and coffee
>>
>eating
>>
>>1097192
about 200 grams of mixed berries, 2 Tbsp. of raw honey and a 'nanner in the blender with some water. chug that and then slam another quart of water.
>>
I've never done it, but I'd probably drink a ton (about 500ml) of water before.
>>
coffee and a cigarette
>>
NO SHOWER NO EAT/BREAKFAST
>>
>>1097359

from a dietary perspektive this isn't really good.
atleast add in some oats or double up on the bananas
>>
>>1097192
same thing I have every morning

about 14 to 16 oz of unsweetened almond milk
1 1/2 to 2 cups of raw oats
1 medium banana
2 tbsp natty peanut butter or almond butter
1 scoop whey protein
>>
>>1099039
in a blender btw
>>
>>1097192
Just rode over to Sev Lev and picked up a chai Soylent for breakfast. I never shower first unless I fap after I wake up
>>
>>1099039

if you can stomach it ( some people struggle with this much protein in the morning) that's a great pre ride breakfast
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.