[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Elevated Bike Tram Lines from Pedal Power Work Bikes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: PPWB-C-F-Print.jpg (1MB, 1650x1350px) Image search: [Google]
PPWB-C-F-Print.jpg
1MB, 1650x1350px
I am a designer and engineer at the company that makes a concept called AeroTrax....

It's an elevated Bike Tram that features an columnar support system to suspend the rails over streets, or in some cases attached to the sides of bridges and retaining walls.

It's a fairly inexpensive system at about 500K per mile of track if erected the right way, and makes an impressive transportation effort to move a mass of cyclist-oriented commuters over long distances with a relatively symbiotic mode of operation, similar to a seated exercise chair, but much more advanced.

Each individual can mount a bike to the rear of the pod, and being enclosed, an aerodynamic can maintain a faster pace of travel for the average person, that is relative to bike racing speeds.

We are hoping to make NYC the first project, and have interests from larger companies that are moving to innovate their lines of commerce, and assist the masses in their needs of providing safe commuting systems.
>>
File: AeroTraxRailConnector.dwg.jpg (54KB, 983x572px) Image search: [Google]
AeroTraxRailConnector.dwg.jpg
54KB, 983x572px
A preliminary design is ready and we are pumping the ideas around the net to drum up support of the ideas.
>>
>>1097129

BYoB is not a solution to making the schweeb more acceptable
>>
>>1097129
You bs that you are en engineer at a company that designs some idiotic "bike tram"... Wtf is that?

You uploaded an image from this company that makes bike trailers and workhorse bikes:
http://www.pedalpowerworkbikes.com/

Your trolling is too low effort...
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.