[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disneyland Railroad and Riverboat Reopen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 0729_nws_ocr-l-disneyriver-087.jpg (64KB, 780x520px) Image search: [Google]
0729_nws_ocr-l-disneyriver-087.jpg
64KB, 780x520px
http://www.ocregister.com/2017/07/28/disneylands-river-rides-and-railroad-open-with-new-route-to-the-public/

They had to re-route the railroad and waterway for the riverboat to build the new Star Wars Land section.
>>
Fuck Disneyland and fuck Star Wars Land, ruining NOS and Club 33 wasn't enough for them, they're not going to stop until they just gut the whole park from top to bottom.
>>
>>1096579
How did they ruin Club 33?
>>
>>1096587
They ripped out all of the historical stuff and the old lobby with the french lift and gave it a new entrance. It also ruined the Court of Angels and some of the facades in NOS.
>>
>>1096597
That's a shame, but I've never thought of Disneyland as being authentic in any sort of way. It's all a manufactured experience that doesn't really appeal to me.
>>
>>1096605
So are movies, books, television shows, but no one ever complains about those.
>>
>>1096618
Yeah, but they're not whole fake cities that charge you for admittance. Why go to a fake version of New Orleans when I can drive an hour and a half and go to the real one? Why go to a fake European village when I can spend about the same and go to a real one?
>>
>>1096621
Cause you can't hop over from the European village to an Asian or Central American village just by walking from 5 minutes. You won't step into a building in New Orleans and all of a sudden be sailing through the Spanish Main.
>>
>>1096629
>walking
You mean mobility scooting.
>>
>>1096621
Exactly bcause they are fake. That is the point and that is what they're selling, and you won't get the same thing from a real one.
>>
>>1096726
LOL
Also, it's very slightly harder to get McDonalds in Asia and Europe. Not as wheelchair accessible.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.