[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /mu/, these guys are going to play near my city in a few

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 05-rolling-stones.w710.h473.2x.jpg (164KB, 1420x946px) Image search: [Google]
05-rolling-stones.w710.h473.2x.jpg
164KB, 1420x946px
Hey /mu/, these guys are going to play near my city in a few days, should i go see them? keep in mind that i'd have to go alone
>>
>>75207592
probably gonna be expensive as fuck and they sound like dogshit now so no, save your money
>>
>>75207592
Throw rocks at Kieth.
>>
>>75207592
No.
>>
>>75207614
They've sounded like dogshit since the reunion tour in 1988 though, that was the point where they stopped being a real band and turned into a karaoke act.
>>
>>75207657
Yep, so if you're neither a hardcore fan nor just going to have a good time with friends and family then it's not worth it
>>
Depends, how much are the tickets?
>>
Since the 88-89 tour, they do this.

>all songs played note for note like the record with no jamming or improv
>guitars pushed to the back of the mix and the volume lowered, with the show mostly emphasizing Mick Jagger's dancing
>virtually static Greatest Hits setlists
>>
btw the ticket would cost around 150-200 eurobucks
>>
>tfw Keef still trying to play the SFTD solos
Not with those digits you ain't.
>>
>>75207818
LOL at back in the 80s when Chuck Berry chewed him out for not being able to play his shit correctly.
>>
>>75207592
It must be weird to go to a gig by a band whose bassist is an employee.
>>
>>75207914
Happens with a lot of dadrock bands where musicians hired to fill in for the original member are just viewed as hired hands and not real members of the band. For example, all KISS guitarists and drummers after Ace and Peter left, or Who drummers post-Keith Moon.

I think Josh Klinghoffer may be one of the only cases where he's considered a "full" member of the band instead of hired help.
>>
>>75207961
That's probably because RHCP have always been a very democratic band where everyone is involved in the creative process while, say, KISS are just a Gene/Paul dictatorship.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.