[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't understand how people like trap snares. I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

I don't understand how people like trap snares.

I don't care about the lyrics, I don't really care for the bass, but the trap snares that go "ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti tttttttt ti ti ti ti..." just....MY EARS! WHY!?!? Especially when it goes from ti ti ti ti to fucking ttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!

It doesn't sound like drums, it sounds like clicky fire-alarms that gouge into my skull.

Like why are white people obsessed with this and not any other type of rap? They just love the trap, when personally trap is the worst kind of rap, because of the stupid fucking annoying ti ti ti ti and then tttttttttttttttttttttt rapidfire to my brain
>>
trap are gay
>>
I'm gonna make this same thread every time I am exploring youtube minding my own business and I hear the fucking ti ti ti ti ti ti tttttttttt ti ti ti ti beat the guy uses as his background music.

IT WILL NEVER STOP!!! WHY!?!?!?! The annoying, fast-paced, buzzing, computer generated ti ti ti generic is just so fucking awful.
>>
>>75205910
That;s a hi hat, not a snare
>>
>>75206008
ok.

I wish I knew why people enjoy this because again, it literally sounds like a firealarm to me, especially when they go from ti ti ti to tttttttttt
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1242x2208px
Is op that retarded to think that the ti ti ti ti is a snare? How fucking normie do you have to be to not know what hihats are?
>>
>>75205910
post an example for analysis.
>>
>>75206488
Sorry not everyone knows the same things you do

>>75206529
The background music in this guy's video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Whp1zO3Ndjw

>ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti tttttttt ti ti ti ti...
>>
>>75206595
Yup, that's pretty common technique for today's rap/trap/r&b artists.

What's happening there is just using computer software to play the hi-hat sound rapidly. Those are probably quarter notes (4 per measure) transitioning to 32nd notes (32 per measure) and back.
>>
>>75206665
yeah, 32nd notes don't sound good to me. I think what they're trying to do is make clicks blend into one thing, but it doesn't blend for me.

Just make it so it's an echo and not just rapid-fire 32nd notes.
>>
>>75205910
that trend is actually fading imo
it was bigger during 2010-2015
>>
File: pepepunch58f0bc94dd2d8.png (323KB, 584x717px) Image search: [Google]
pepepunch58f0bc94dd2d8.png
323KB, 584x717px
>>75205910
>He doesn't like the ti ti ti ti ttttttttttt
>>
>>75206595
i mean i don't like trap beats very much either but that example is one of the tamest ones i've ever heard desu
>>
that's hi hats and not snares. and they dont sound like a fire alarm they sound like a water sprinkler. god this thread is stupid.
>>
>>75205910
Yeah, trap rolls are pretty obnoxious. So are the rising effects that are used at the beginning of songs, sort of like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3pmrPAJ1cI
>>
>>75206990
Chill dude it's just a shitpost
>>
>>75205910
>ti ti ti ti to fucking ttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!
>eeee eee e e eeeeeeeeee
>>
>>75207326
the drums aren't especially pronounced
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.