[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SOON AS MY FLOW STARTS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: em.jpg (42KB, 355x352px) Image search: [Google]
em.jpg
42KB, 355x352px
I COMPOSE ART LIKE THE GHOST OF MOZART
>>
>>75201274
Most Eminem fans are 14-year old edgelords that haven't been in a vagina since the day they came out one. Prove me wrong.
>>
File: .-.jpg (42KB, 355x352px) Image search: [Google]
.-.jpg
42KB, 355x352px
ENTERTAINMENT IS CHANGIN', INTERTWINING WITH GANGSTAS

IN THE LAND OF THE KILLERS, A SINNER'S MIND IS A SANCTUM
>>
>>75201305
They used to be 14 year old edgelords when his music was new. They are now adults.
>>
>>75201305
Either that or bitter 40 year olds. Still, he has talent and personality.
>>
Now you get to watch her leave out the window.................................... Guess that's why they call it window pane
>>
>>75201497
I still don't understand what this line means.
>>
>>75201305
i watched without me and the real slim shady on MTV when I was 7 years old and I've always liked Em. Go fuck yourself cunt
>>
>>75202533
>I've always liked Em

nys
>>
File: .-..jpg (33KB, 301x323px) Image search: [Google]
.-..jpg
33KB, 301x323px
IT'S A MAN'S WORLD AND I'M TRAPPED IN A LAND OF SMUT

WITH A THOUSAND SLUTS STRAPPED WITH MUZZLES, RUNNING THROUGH A HOUSE OF MUTTS
>>
My words are like a dagger with a jagged edge
That will stab you in the head
Whether you're a fag or les'
Or the homo-sex, hermaph', or a trans'a'vest'
Pants or dress, hate fags? the answer's "yes"
>>
>>75202911
that's a little gay
>>
File: Big_L.jpg (61KB, 320x328px) Image search: [Google]
Big_L.jpg
61KB, 320x328px
My style is hard like strong lumber
Cute chicks get the dick, ugly bitches get the wrong number
>>
In the land of the killers,
A sinner's mind is a sanctum
>>
>>75201305
jokes on you, i was born c section. i never had any involvement with vaginas
>>
>>75203015
Why did L have to die, man. He had such potential
>>
>>75201274

rip relapse 2

why did he have to pop
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.