[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know what really sucks? This would be a 10/10 had she not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: ys.jpg (80KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ys.jpg
80KB, 500x500px
You know what really sucks? This would be a 10/10 had she not fucked up the meteoroid thing.
>>
>>60184292
Explain
>>
are you autistic lmfao who even cares about meteorites and meteors and meteoroids
>>
It's more than likely intentional desu. There's an absolutely stupid amount of depth and detail in the rest of the lyrics
>>
>>60184292
I KEEP IT 300
>>
>>60184459
This desu senpai
>>
>>60184292
it's obviously intentional and you have terrible taste if you actually think this
>>
>>60184292
That's the point ya dingus.
>>
>>60184292
Did you miss the entire point of the song or something
>>
it's intentional so it rhymes with light you stupid faggot
>>
>>60184292
GOAT

OF ALL TIME
>>
the real thing that drags this record down is bill callahan
>>
It baffles me that people can know Jo's relationship with her sister, understand the theme of Emily, listen to songs with similar themes such as This Side of the Blue ("The signifieds butt heads with the signifiers / as we all fall down slack-jawed to marvel at words / while across the sky sheet the impossible birds / in their steady illiterate movement homeward") and En Gallop ("Never get so attached to a poem you / forget truth that lacks lyricism"), and *still* not come to the conclusion that the error is intentional.
>>
>>60187995
Still butthurt she won't let you sing on her albums too, Andy?
>>
not having a flaw is a flaw itself
>>
>>60189659
fuck off
>>
>>60187995
Him coming in is one of the best parts of the album pleb.
>>
This album makes me feel things.
>>
Anyone else get strong Emily vibes from Anecdotes? Easily the best song on Divers tbqh
>>
My all time favorite.
>>
>>60190947
I didn't really but I can see where you're coming from
>>
>>60191121
At least it's the most Ys-esque on Divers. probably mostly due to Muhly's arrangement, but her vocals have a similar delivery to a lot of Ys as well
>>
Sawdust & Diamonds > Only Skin > Emily > Cosmia > Monkey & Bear
>>
>>60191378
Alright why the fuck is there so much hate for Monkey and Bear? It's one of my favorite Joanna songs on any album
>>
>>60191470
It's not hate for Monkey & Bear, it's overwhelming love for the other tracks.
(although anon fucked up, he meant Only Skin > Sawdust & Diamonds = Cosmia > Emily > Monkey & Bear)
>>
>>60191717
>>60191470
>>60191378

See my honest opinion is

Emily = Monkey and Bear > Sawdust and Diamonds > Only Skin = Cosmia

but as long as we all agree that the entire album is 10/10 then i guess it's cool
>>
>>60191470
Where did you get the idea that I hate it?
>>60191717 is right.

Honestly though the rankings are pretty arbitrary.
>>
>>60191860
I didn't mean hate but everyone seems to rank it last
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.