I could do that for lovelyz too, just wait until they're a few years old
nah there's based purepop outside of the big three too, I won't post lovelyz because that would just be cheating
I've got something in mind
Pits-tummy-thighs is the holy trinity, it has always been that way
GIVE IT TO ME
>yezi and kittyb
the mijoo monsters of unpretty rapstar...
What are the big music shows?
The ones that matter?
Inki? Music Bank? Whatt?
i actually enjoy the 2nd snsd jap album more than the 1st one
Its that time https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTXCgR93zC8
I lost track of where I am, I think I finished episode 6 or 7 but she's still in from what I remember
>tfw kittyb looks like raina here
leave my friend's waifu alone
post never before seen pics of her
>couldn't even get in to the MV because of "visa issues"
you are my friend
how much do I need to pay to f*ck one?
This is the eye fuck version. The other one is fun too however despite being only 480p
I hope it's just a fashion trend and we will get bellies soon
remember when he played waht he wanted to because he wanted to? i always respected him for that and for not always trying to be entertaining and instead just playing games because he wanted to. cant fault the guy for trying to make a living but w/e
don't say that
your boyfriend frog is a kripp fan too
>fans chanting FIRE IN THE HOLE
>tiffany with taeyang and daesung
breaking down barriers
Article: 'M! Countdown' f(x) earns a touching win, Luna and Krystal sob on stage
Source: Mydaily via Naver
1. [+13,721, -307] Broke my heart when Krystal cried ㅠㅠㅠ I'm sure it's been tough on her ㅠㅠㅠ Hopefully they keep winning #1
2. [+11,452, -253] I wonder how scared and nervous they were while preparing for this comeback ㅠㅠㅠ Nothing but smiles now
3. [+9,716, -226] I'm from another fandom but congratulations to f(x) on the #1!! Truly amazing!!
4. [+8,298, -207] Aigoo, you guys did great, don't cry ㅜㅜㅜ
5. [+1,299, -47] Proves they don't need Sulli ㅋ Foolish Sulli fans claiming that the group would fail without her
6. [+1,196, -27] It broke my heart even more to see Victoria holding back her tears just because she's the leader
7. [+1,116, -27] Victoria really stepped up to the plate as the leader, she looked very dependable for the kids, consoling them and all[
8. [+867, -19] Great work so far, f(x)! We have nothing but great things left to look forward to! Concerts, fan signings, and hopefully a fandom name soon.
they're chalking it up to "a visa issue" right now,but they'll figure it out soon enough that she basically just "featured" for her rap in this song and not an actual member,and then they'll be relentless..unless they told her shes an actual member..but as we know not many girls have stasyed with this group because they have like..one comeback every couple of years and have pretty much no recognition at all..so she'll probably leave before the next comeback anyway. this is a group that just needs to disband. its embarassing.
>people post tummies
>2 great threads
Based tummy desu
>kpg appreciation ktummy
time for minha to shine
Article: IU's 'Zeze', a reinterpretation leaves out the original author's depiction of his pain
Source: X Sports News via Naver
1. [+24,758, -1,395] Mistakes like this are bound to arise when you have no real knowledge on the subject but want to look like you do anyway. Right now, it's best that she just comes clean and admits that she was short on thought and that she's sorry. Enough with the stupid shields claiming freedom to interpretation and culture and all that nonsense.
2. [+23,263, -2,144] IU, you seem to be thinking that you can just stay silent and all of this will blow over, but that's not going to work this time. Your recent sampling scandal has brought to light all the rest of your plagiarized songs to the public's eye, including 'Leon'... and now you're under controversy for the sexualization of a 5 year old abused child on top of a plagiarized teaser. No amount of silence and hiatus can put any of these to rest. Before you ruin yourself to T-ara's level, just admit to your fault and do what Lee Hyori did by recalling this entire album, take down your digital songs, and reflect for 1-2 years. That's the only way you can survive at this point. The power of your stupid fanboys can't save you this time.
3. [+21,293, -1,033] I vote that she never read the book. If she truly read the book and still wrote those lyrics, she's a lost case. Just because she promotes her image as a lolita concept gives her no right to sexualize the victim of child abuse and call him cunning and dirty.
4. [+16,694, -754] Reinterpretation -> you mean misinterpretation and delusional
5. [+7,627, -168] When Park Jin Young was hit with his sexy school uniform scandal, he took down the CFs immediately. Moreover, dozens of articles slamming him were released at the time. But with IU? There are articles defending her, claiming it's freedom of interpretation. Why is that?
6. [+6,448, -302] So this is how the career of a pseudo artist is ruined
holy shit those votes
I don't know her but her tummy looks yummy
She cant speak Korean because she's being used. Rania is an international group designed to appeal to other countries. They almost debuted in America instead of Korea iirc. But thats why they just stuck a random girl from America in the group. To be featured on an English rap verse to try to get the attention of America producers(they obviously learned nothing from Teddy Riley). She wont last long because shes more than likely not an "official member" moreso than just a "featured addition". I agree that its comparable to Dani who also coincidentally had "Visa issues". These companies do nothing but lie about this kind of thing.
pffft fucking lol
>you will never get a personal lapdance from gain
Cute chokers btw, I like how they match colours with their outfits but I wouldn't mind if they mixed it up as well sometime
Im not going to say they're prostitutes. I know thats something a lot of people believe about groups that stay in nugu territory before eventually splitting. But I honestly think they're just a front for trying to cross culture assimilate. Kind of like the group that French girl was in. And like Chocolat. Its a gimmick because some Korean companies really want to attempt to break into other countries industries,but dont have the money like JYP or SM,and even THEY cant do it successfully. Its really sad because its not the fault of the girls.
iu is a sly hated pedo fox, the meta is only getting bigger from now on, but her career will probably be fine
Momo could be a boy and we would never know.
>tfw she catches you sneaking a peek at her button
Article: Jay Park's new song under controversy for dissing Park Jin Young, "Immature old fart can't act his age"
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+423, -55] I really wonder what the real reason he left 2PM for
2. [+260, -44] Park Jaebum tried to do a collab with Taeyang too but Park Jin Young blocked it
3. [+273, -153] Didn't he leave because he made a mistake though?
Article: Jay Park reps, "New track 'Byungshin' is a Park Jin Young diss? Left to the listener's interpretation"
Source: Star News via Naver
1. [+84, -5] Basically means it is a diss
2. [+70, -0] If he's going to openly diss him, he might as well talk about what really happened behind his 2PM leave... we gotta see who really made the mistake here
3. [+70, -4] If he's saying it's up to the listener to decide, then it must mean it's a diss...
4. [+85, -23] He was the most popular in 2PM at the time, why else would JYP have taken him out without reason?
5. [+55, -19] But JYP's the one that raised him out of nothing ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Article: Jay Park reps, "Dissing Park Jin Young with lyrics? Hard to check in with him"
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+99, -10] I think it is a diss
2. [+102, -30] I wish Park Jaebum gets way more popular than he is now and finally opens up about what really happened behind his leave
3. [+70, -10] Sure he can diss if he wants to... but it's unfair to judge either side without listening to both sides
4. [+81, -29] This is honestly pathetic, stop dragging it out for so long
5. [+78, -33] He's the one who made a mistake and even said an apology about it before, now he comes out like this ㅋㅋㅋ I can see why he was kicked out
6. [+34, -9] Why can't the agency check in with him??? He dissed and ran?
>tfw your favorite idols don't show tummy
oh god these Lizzy ones gfycat.com NearFreshFeline
imagine if they put jeonghan in a slutty girl group and only revealed he was a male after we had all jerked off to him dozens of hundreds of times...
post a better tummy or bellybutton
protip: you cant
hr workout stuff is so sexy...
>literally 0 nugus
are they even trying?
It's not even a lewd thread...
only shitty fake "pure" nugus tbqh
twice mina is the natural sexiest in the group imo
when she dances it seems like shes not even using 10% of her sexiness
fat min dancing to wi arae...
posted the wrong webm, forgive me senpai
what do the zeze lyrics mean?
I want to hear your interpretations of it
enlighten me kpg
arin's aegyo is from a different dimension
I mean I knew you guys didn't know anything about music, but thanks for confirming
what posts were yours on those NB articles?
did you get many points?
*jumps out of nowhere and elbow drops you*
if youre weaker than your own words,stay out of the ring kid
Oh man, Jizzy is the bomb
yeah hold on just let me go grab it..
*grabs chair and breaks it on your head*
don't you ever fucking call her that again you *FUCKING* RETARD
You don't want to know what I've done on selcas of her.