[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the longest song name you've ever seen?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

File: Untitled.png (17KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
17KB, 800x800px
What is the longest song name you've ever seen?
>>
This thai kid that went to my high school had a really long fucking name so everyone called him Thailand Smith.
>>
File: presque tout.jpg (240KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
presque tout.jpg
240KB, 1200x1200px
untitled#313 (2013)

3 hours
>>
>>60179656
oh wait fuck you said song name

some shit off illinois i guess
>>
>>60179573
Sufjan's ones.
>>
>>And by Our Own Hand Did Every Last Bird Lie Silent in Their Puddles, the Air Barren of Song as the Clouds Drifted Away. For Killing Their Greatest Enemy, the Locusts Noisily Thanked Us and Turned Their Jaws Toward Our Crops, Swallowing Our Greed Whole.
>>
>>60179634
misread that shit so badly

"And by Our Own Hand Did Every Last Bird Lie Silent in Their Puddles, the Air Barren of Song as the Clouds Drifted Away. For Killing Their Greatest Enemy, the Locusts Noisily Thanked Us and Turned Their Jaws Toward Our Crops, Swallowing Our Greed Whole"

Which is just some boring post-rock if you couldn't already guess
>>
>>60179643
9/10
Would build a nest in.
>>
>>60179573
>insert an emo band
>>
irr. app. (ext.) – Concerning the Appearance of the Last World Mushroom: The Which Shall Promote and Inhabit the Time That Is the End of All Times, Even Subsequent to the Immersion of the World beneath a Great Deluge of Waters, Both Ginger'd and Sugary, and across the Face of Which It's Manifestation Shall Engulf the Entirety of the Kingdom of the Earth

Or the "titles" from The Ear That Was Sold to a Fish (pic related).

There's no limit really though, I could record a track and claim that its full title is the entire text of Ulysses repeated an infinite number of times. I'm sure a bunch of people already did that. Wouldn't be surprised if Bull of Heaven did.
>>
File: cloudkicker-subsume.jpg (246KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cloudkicker-subsume.jpg
246KB, 1000x1000px
He would be riding on the subway or writing formulas on the blackboard or having a meal or (as now) sitting and talking to someone across a table, and it would envelop him like a soundless tsunami.
>>
File: titles_poem.jpg (3MB, 1830x1849px) Image search: [Google]
titles_poem.jpg
3MB, 1830x1849px
>>60179718
>>
>>60179673
>>60179674
"And by Our Own Hand Did Every Last Bird Lie Silent in Their Puddles, the Air Barren of Song as the Clouds Drifted Away. For Killing Their Greatest Enemy, the Locusts Noisily Thanked Us and Turned Their Jaws Toward Our Crops, Swallowing Our Greed Whole"-mind
>>
File: Sufjan_Stevens_-_Illinois.jpg (23KB, 316x316px) Image search: [Google]
Sufjan_Stevens_-_Illinois.jpg
23KB, 316x316px
>The Black Hawk War, or, How to Demolish an Entire Civilization and Still Feel Good About Yourself in the Morning, or, We Apologize for the Inconvenience but You're Going to Have to Leave Now, or, 'I Have Fought the Big Knives and Will Continue to Fight Them Until They Are Off Our Lands!'
>>
>>60179634
>Thailand Smith
Holy shit why is this so funny
>>
>A Seldom Seen Means Of Displacing Humiliation, A Trembling Time Surely Glimpsed Far Ahead / Give Me Back All That Was Me, Here Where I Left My Soul Awhile / Ango - Entering Into Depths Where Meaning Cannot Exist

what a great album
>>
>>60179643
What does this post have to do with music?
>>
>You might think he loves you for your money but I know what he really loves you for it's your brand new leopard skin pillbox hat
>>
>>60179814
Came here to post this
>>
>>60181947
just rate my tree you piece of shit
>>
In an Excruciating Way Infested with Vermin and Violated by Executioners Who Practise Incendiarism and Desanctifying the Pious
>>
File: 1445459265217.jpg (89KB, 500x708px) Image search: [Google]
1445459265217.jpg
89KB, 500x708px
>飲んでい時に殺意さえも思い浮かばない そんな美味しくない味のお茶飲みたくない (I Don't Want to Drink Tea So Tasteless That Even the Intent to Kill Will Not Come to Mind While Drinking)
>>
The two that come to mind:

"C'est parfait" endoctriné tu tombes la tête la première n'essayant pas de comprendre quelque chose si tu te prépares à la décision d'accepter tout compris / Entre en toi-même cela se résoudra

But What About The Noise Of Crumpling Paper Which He Used To Do In Order To Paint The Series Of "Papiers Froissés" Or Tearing Up Paper To Make "Papiers Déchirés"? Arp Was Stimulated By Water (Sea, Lake, And Flowing Waters Like Rivers), Forests
>>
File: a2701113076_10.jpg (403KB, 1194x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a2701113076_10.jpg
403KB, 1194x1200px
"...And Then She Look'd Down And Saw Miniature Houses And Miniature People And Inside The Miniature People Were Miniature Hearts Pumping Blood Through Miniature Veins (Her Mouth Was Watery And Wet)"
>>
Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together In a Cave and Grooving With a Pict
>>
"Hours had passed as Lucario's orgasm was slowly ending, leaving galaxies worth of cum drifting about the emptiness between galaxies. This growth had ended leaving him with roughly two thousand throbbing cocks, each one with their own huge never unswolled knots. [DANG!!! WOW]"
>>
>>60179643
6.5/10
>>
And I thought this was long...

Mary The One-Eyed Prostitute Who Fought The Colossal Squid And Saved Us From Certain Death On The High Seas, God Rest Her One-Eyed Soul
>>
Infinity.
>>
What Is The Light? (An untested hypothesis suggesting that the chemical [in our brains] by which we are able to experience the sensation of being in love is the same chemical that caused the "Big Bang" that was the birth of the accelerating universe)
>>
>>60184273
LMAO
>>
I stood at my window staring at an arcing streetlight.
A sudden wind made me pull my shoulders to my ears.
I pissed into the dark.
It smelled like canned tuna.
My swollen lip throbbed.
I could still taste the blood.
My eyes rolled back looking for memories.
I stopped.

I was changing details in my mind, remembering only what I wanted it to be, not what it was.
I had only a short time to do what had to be done, after that it would all be forever absorbed by my imaginary Jack.
>>
>>60184403
nice
>>
>>60179573
there is a song that the song name is the entire pi,
on places he explain the name written is not the entire one (since he dont write pi entirely)
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.