[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

INSANECORE SHARETHREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: latest.png (3MB, 1872x1872px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
3MB, 1872x1872px
Hey y'all. Need some links!

So I've been scouting the interwebs for the entirety of the Insanecore list. Managed to find most of it, aside from the following:
Torturing Love - Cock Pig/Unoriginal Macho Energy
Rypo Punaviini - Keski-tumien
Peter Sotos - Waitress
Come Org - Necrophilia
Reynols - "-------"
The Delicious Bread Collection - Tales From the Yeast Side
Runzelstirn & Gurgelstock - Asshole / Snail Dilemma
Zubi Zuva - Jehovah

Can anyone help me out?

Of course, if you need anything else on the list I'm happy to post a link
>>
sorry mate i cannot help you but i got a question: is there a template or site for these sorts of lists (i am new here and they keep popping up). or do you do them manually with some program? i am lazy.
>>
i'm pretty new as well. maybe someone else could shed some light. when i eventually get round to uploading a list I reckon i'll google it or somehting
>>
Lol I hope that image is bait. So random xD
>>
Isn't there a field recording of some guy fucking a corpse that the dude played to a warehouse full of people in the dark?
>>
sorry - do you mean bait as in for catching fish? or as in 'obvious'? (london slang) - whats random?
>>
i think you're referring to 'Pleasure Escape' by John Duncan
>>
>>60179193
Can you hook me up with Spires that in Sunset rise?
>>
>>60179330
That's the one. Also, most of these are on slsk if you searched for them
>>
>>60179355
>)
what is slsk? sorry 4chan noob here (but not music noob don't get it twisted)
>>
>>60179401
http://www.soulseekqt.net/news/node/1

Run it and search for the album names, I found them all on there except for the Rypo Punaviini album
>>
>>60179436
cheers, i'll check it out
>>
What is insane core?
>>
tbqh desu senpai
>>
>>60179193
this is a really really really stupid idea.
>>
still wondering where these templates are from
>>
>>60179936
why
>>
>/mu/ is a personal music request service
>>
>>60180171
No, but it should be.
>>
>>60179337
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jcon2dyfgp0bgp0/AAAPppYduNXOpJQjeNtgjRF4a?dl=0

here it is, The Spires That In The Sunset Rise
>>
>>60179193
gimme lolishit
>>
MORE LIKE LOLSORANDOMCORE
>>
>>60180470
https://archive.org/download/Luv002-Lolishit-ChestFlattener

it's not that difficult to find this shit bro
>>
Giles Corey - Giles Corey

Dark ambient
>>
>>60180051
because you could never build a definitive list of all the musicians with mental disorders, so the list will always be reserved to the most stigmatized at the time and those stigmas will eventually change and your list will be outdated

and of course the idea of romanticizing mental illness in itself is fucking stupid

what did you expect
>>
>>60181294
Peter sotos and xiu xiu don't have mental illness, so it's pretty clear this isn't a list of musicians with that, but rather music that is crazy.
>>
>>60181344
I have never in my days seen someone so wrong about something
>>
>>60179222
topsters
>>
>>60179936
I was about to say the same thing. The entire chart is completely fucking arbitrary.>>60179193
>>
>>60181437
>>60181506
>>60181294
I disagree - it's simply a list of music that borders on 'insane' - either in it's sound, in its creator (most often both), or just it's general aesthetic.

It was a helpful list in terms of finding some weird shit that was interesting to listen to
>>
>>60181631
did you ever get your albums off slsk?
>>
You should peep Diagnose: Lebensgefar OP. It's Nattramn from the DSBM band Silencer's new project. He checked himself into a mental institution after releasing Death, Pierce Me and recorded this album as therapy.

http://www.diagnoselebensgefahr.com/sound_on/autopsy.html

Also, a link for the Conet project if anyone wants it. Numbers stations are weirdly calming for me.

http://irdial.hyperreal.org/
>>
>>60181691
i managed to get a fair few! slsk is awesome

still looking for -
Torturing Love - Cock Pig/Unoriginal Macho Energy
Rypo Punaviini - Keski-tumien
Come Org - Necrophilia
Reynols - "-------"
>>
>>60182152
>Reynols - "-------"
>Torturing Love - Cock Pig/Unoriginal Macho Energy

Those are on there too. Just search "torturing love cock pig" and "reynols"
>>
>>60181344
too subjective to measure definitively, and is therefore still stupid
>>
>>60182272
You just described every chart made here, stupid.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.