[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the hell is a sad cum and have you ever had one before?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: have a sad cum.jpg (103KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
have a sad cum.jpg
103KB, 1024x1024px
What the hell is a sad cum and have you ever had one before?
>>
yes
masturbating to my ex's nudes after she dumped me
>>
ur dad had a sad cum and thats how u were born fukkboi

ya momma an her floppy tiddies
>>
sad cum: when you're sad and you nut

I have had sad cums
>>
>>59686909
*but you still nut
>>
File: feelsbar.jpg (44KB, 960x631px) Image search: [Google]
feelsbar.jpg
44KB, 960x631px
The night before my girlfriend deployed to Iraq for about a year. She wasn't infantry, but her job worked with them, so she had a very real chance of coming home in a box and this was before DADT was repealed so even when I could contact to her, I had to treat her like platonic friend. We were having sex one last time before she left and I became a blubbering mess, but I told her to keep going. Everytime I came, I ended up sob-moaning. Top that sad cum, /mu/.
>>
>>59686970
that night i hid in the closet of these two lesbians in the next apt. i dont know what was going on but the were really in love and emotional - but i just stayed there quietly in the closet masturbating while they fisted each other and swapped the strap on. each time the brunette came, she cried, which turned me on while i was masturbating and made me cum. then i realized how much they loved each other and i felt pathetic hiding in their closet. but there was no way out. each time she came i masturbated. each time she cried i came. as they spoone and slowly began again i wanted to end my life. they didnt stop til dawn, when they passed out. when i could finally sneak out, i left my soul in that closet, covered in semen and tears, my cock as red as my swollen eyes.
Top that sad cum, /mu/.
>>
File: 38420409234.jpg (72KB, 634x461px) Image search: [Google]
38420409234.jpg
72KB, 634x461px
>>59687225
Ow, my feelings. I guess I'm having another sad cum tonight.
>>
>>59687444
dont open the closet, bb.
>>
>>59687225
>my cock as red as my swollen eyes
>>
>>59687444
>on the internet
>having feelings
choose one
>>
File: NOTM.gif (1007KB, 332x187px) Image search: [Google]
NOTM.gif
1007KB, 332x187px
>>59686851
GLASS BREAKS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTyvJHHLSL4
>>
>>59686851
burroughs wrote about random ejaculations while being junk sick. i guess it's from sadness, as the penis needed not be erect.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.