[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>59670822

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: KingOfThePepeFlowers.jpg (263KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
KingOfThePepeFlowers.jpg
263KB, 500x500px
>>59670822
>>
>>59672025
peepee
>>
>>59672025
You are everything that's wrong with this board. Just because you don't understand something, and it seems outlandish, you automatically brand it as a meme.

You fuckers absolutely sicken me, taking music and segregating it between memes and non-memes, like a fucking leper colony. Music is music. No meme about it. So shut the fuck up. When you label music as a meme, you're taking away everything that the music stands for and reducing it to dust. You should be ashamed of yourself.

When I came to the board, I was hoping for some great discussion regarding music and recommendations for new albums to listen to, but all I got was this "meme" bullshit. Just shut the fuck up about it, okay? People can like whatever they enjoy, so stop reducing it to a "meme" just because you're too pussy to realize that. I fucking hate you, just like I hate the rest of this board. I'm jumping off this gravy train, and it was your straw that broke the camel's back. Hope you're happy, fuckstick.
>>
>>59672094
agreed
>>
>>59672115
agreed,
thanks lori
>>
>>59672025
surprised it took this long tbqh
>>
>>59672025
anyone else think his pupils look like bowling bawls? The reflections look like 3 finger holes for christ's sake
>>
>>59672159
no, they look like the moon, get it? he's staring at the moon on the lonely night
>>
>>59672174
>>
>>59672094
is this some sort of copypasta?
>>
AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO

le kek so kek dae le thanks lori? xD ftw le really really like this image xP

why cant scruffy marry le 12 year old xDxDxD tfw no gf :P DAE LITERALLY WHO?

I LOVE YOU JESUS CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIST jam of a lifetime haha nice mememusic pleb i tip my fedora to you, fine gentlemen le real men dont listen to le dadrock xD fuck reddit!!!!! dae vaporwave lel epic!!!!!! ;p 300 LIKE THE ROMANS!! xDDDDDD, sent ;)! xD, JENNY DEATH WHEN?!?!??!, le epic tripfriend! whos your waifu?

le epic MAC DEMARCO GOOFBALL!!!! le epic patrician here, ama :D, death grips is ICP? keke ebin... HES POINTING AT US :D XDDDDD, best new post, lelele so much kek FLAC FTW vinyl!!!!!11 dae le weebteam? ;D le k-on ftw! epic memes, us /mu/tants huh!? ]:) tips fedora, whats essential fedoracore? LE BACK TO /POL/ MEME wow memez? FLEX UR MUSCLES! 8D what.cd :)))))))

THE FACT THAT SO MANY BOOKS......... le meme grips (im a memer) dae le fantano!!! MELON :dd dae feels? le sad frog faec. ALL RAP IS MEMERAP, REPORTED FOR VIRAL MARKETING dae le Antz!? PRO-TIP: YOU CAN'T XDddddd!!!111 haha le Beatles are underrated dae le CLT le dubs goy! le hehehehehehe..... pitchfork general @:=] 8.7 xd

le why dont you kids like the tool? is this a le new meme!?!?! screen capped for that sweet memeing xD. inside is yellow :) WHEN I WAS!!!!!1 i used to be a pleb now im le p4k patrician : THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST top kek, toppest of keks, le inside is yellow? hahahaha le 3x3 thread. fucking epic ass meme i love that fucking meme so much man wait let me just plays trout mask replica : rips a bong AHHHHHHHH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dae trap influenced beats and FARTY SYNTHS yo man 311 - Down is in town 3 1 1 - D O W N breaks glass EEEEEEEEEEEbin simply E B I N, literally eb: the in xD haha TIME MACHINE MODULUS, hey this isn't cringe it's actually quite good xDD

that sure hit the spot ok now repeat that fucking epic ass M E M E haha us /mu/tants amirite :^)
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.