[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Favorite track?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

Favorite track?
>>
>>59670494
>EVERY NIGGA IS A STAAAAAAAR~

or

>you know i'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha~ i'm go head and ride it with ya, smokinlokintokin that danger cuz i'm hidin with ya and i (WANT YOUUUUUUUU~)
>>
the last one cuz it mean i get to shut the album off LOL haha
>>
The real question is
AOTY?
>>
Fo saeskorthfgvbc
>>
These Walls was the only track I enjoyed actually
>>
this album doesn't age well. Only been six months?
and I have no desire at all to listen to it again.
>>
>>59671723
I've been listening to it like it came out yesterday.

Maybe you're just too fat and ugly
>>
File: 6798.png (6KB, 252x49px) Image search: [Google]
6798.png
6KB, 252x49px
>>59670494
King Kunta
>>
It's such a shit album I don't have a favorite from it.

Most disliked? Probably the last track, encapsulates everything that's wrong with the album together with shit production and awful jazz influence.
>>
u
>>
File: Fox and the Grapes..jpg (59KB, 400x624px) Image search: [Google]
Fox and the Grapes..jpg
59KB, 400x624px
>>59671817
>shit production and awful jazz influence.

I still remember that time a /pol/tard referred to jazz as "le nigger toot music".
>>
>>59671855
I don't have anything against jazz
I just don't think it works here at all and comes off as shitty ideas mostly.
>>
>>59670494

none, album was garbage.
>>
The Blacker The Berry
The Sweeter The Juice
>>
File: jazza2.png (30KB, 296x747px) Image search: [Google]
jazza2.png
30KB, 296x747px
>>59671897
>>
>>59671817
>>59671897
I thought it worked wonderfully and had a great calmness in contrast to the violent revolutionary themes of Tupac's monologue.
>>
>>59671921
Yup.
i comes second. Wish it were a bit longer though.

>>59670550
It's not my #1 personal favourite but it will be hard to top on RYM and critics' lists, especially for people who like their albums to be topical and have a strong message. 2015 is already a great year though, and there's still more to look forwards to.

>>59671855
>nigger toot music
LOL
>>
>>59673248
>Wish it were a bit longer though.
I know it's the dumbest shit but I still get a little bummed when the "negus" speech starts and I want to skip it, but don't do it because the track hasn't scrobbled yet.

I should just stop using last.fm.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.