[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I go from listening to meme folk to listening to actual folk ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: andrew jackson jihad.jpg (65KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
andrew jackson jihad.jpg
65KB, 640x360px
How do I go from listening to meme folk to listening to actual folk ?
>>
File: folder.jpg (175KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
175KB, 600x600px
Try this
>>
File: 5701835_170[1].jpg (298KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
5701835_170[1].jpg
298KB, 1000x1000px
start here
>>
File: 41EiSAGlF4L.jpg (28KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
41EiSAGlF4L.jpg
28KB, 500x498px
>>59659715
>>
>>59659911
The shins are meme folk
>>
>>59659803
>>59659900
>>59659911
Thanks for the recs. I'm listening to stormcock right now and so far its pretty good
>>
>>59659715
learn 2 patrician meme folk

https://youtu.be/cxbPDd2u9mQ
>>
>>59659803
>>59660117
>>>59659911
roy harper's a paedo, just so u know
>>
I guess thisll do then
>>
>>59660167
That was good
>>59660178
Why would that matter? I'm looking for good music, not moral advice.
>>59660179
I guess I'll add this to the list
>>
nick drake - five leaves left
>>
>not a single vaguely traditional folk album/compilation listed
And I'm the guy usually arguing that World Gone Wrong counts as a traditional folk album in these threads.
>>
>>59659930
how
>>
>>59660407
>>59661168
Op here,
Thanks for the additional recs.
>>
>>59661232
"Godspeed you black emperor and the fuckin shins"

meme confirmed
>>
your Majesties above video send it through the bumblebee your Google Phone movie manual that use of bumblebee mcstealth atoms of bumblebee your dad to the bumps in it what it do the bumblebee do list of companies in a is a bumblebee bumblebee bumblebee bumblebee bumblebee bumblebee bumblebee bumblebee bumblebee bumblebee bumblebee bumblebee bumblebee bumblebee bumblebee bumblebee is a bumblebee bumblebee bumblebee bumblebee bumblebee bumblebee bumblebee bumblebee bumblebee bumblebee bumblebee bumblebee bumblebee bumblebee bumblebee

the fact that the fact that so many publications still name The Beatles the best band of all time is really disgusting to me because you're not a good TV you night night Goodwin and I mean it's really kind of disgusting to me when people say that the Beatles are good to be honest and I really really really really love men lie I just dream every night of men and can't stop men all the men to actually my name's Jo
>>
>>59663255
lol, tripfags trying too hard for attention cause it worked for them on reddit
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.