[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which do you think is better? Why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Madvillainy_cover.png (478KB, 798x399px) Image search: [Google]
Madvillainy_cover.png
478KB, 798x399px
Which do you think is better? Why?
>>
Madvillainy is a 10/10
HM...FOOD is a 9/10
>>
too many skits on MM FOOD

the fact that they're attached to the songs and are necessary to flow the album, makes my blood boil

we get it dude you like old fantastic 4 cartoons and shit

that whole middle section with gumbo and edible wrappers, I can't handle it
>>
Mm food bc he was closer to his prime
>>
Can't get into the first one yet for some reason.
>>
Madvillainy is the most overrated DOOM release ever, its close to one of his worst albums. Only like 4 good songs and a shit ton of filler. MM.. FOOD is way better.
>>
MM...FOOD is more enjoyable to listen to. Every track's filled with fun creativity and an interesting personality -something Madvillainy desperately lacks.

On Madvillainy, I think only Raid, Curls, Fancy Clown, and Great Day Today are stand-outs. Everything else just feels like boring homogeneous filler.
I think it's because Madlib's grey, subdued, and dark-sounding instrumentals doesn't stand out well enough because of DOOM's already heavy and deeper flow and tone, or vice versa.
>>
bistro bump
>>
>>59649112
>Accordion
>Meat Grinder
>Figaro
>All Caps
>Not standouts

It's like you're a douche or something weird like that you know
>>
>>59648812
FOOD
>>
>which one
MMM...Food

>why
Kookies is a goat track, and the entire album is more fun to listen to overall tbph fam
>>
Madlib > DOOM
tbh
>>
File: Vaudevillevillain.jpg (45KB, 475x475px) Image search: [Google]
Vaudevillevillain.jpg
45KB, 475x475px
this one
>>
>>59648812
MF DOOM is massively overrated in terms of how many classic albums he has, personally I prefer Madvillainy and think its his best album. Second favourite is Take Me To Your Leader.
>>
>>59648812
>Which do you think is better?
madvillain

>Why?
madlib
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.