[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok audiophiles, Im considering buying another headphones, maybe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Ok audiophiles,
Im considering buying another headphones, maybe change brand...
For now i had
Sennheiser cx-300 II (only for .. travel)
Sennheiser Hd518 (sold them)
Sennheiser HD598 (have them now)

I Listen mostly when im arround my PC / or at work... (hd 201)

At home i use HD598 connected to FiiO 9, into my PC

Im thinking about spending 500$ at most (350 euro)

Was thinking about continue into Sennheiser hd 600... but

What would you recommend?
I listen mostly to ... last FM :
pl/user/zulowski
>>
File: Ear.jpg (149KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Ear.jpg
149KB, 750x1000px
I recommend these
>>
>>59623918
using them everyday, but i still need to filter all the sh!t, like your response...
>>
im sure hd600s are good and theres probably some beyers and grados worth considering as well as other stuff but if your going to spend €350 youve just got to go into shops and listen to as many of them as possible
>>
>>59623969
if you use those everyday then why waste money on headphones
>>
File: dt 990.jpg (49KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
dt 990.jpg
49KB, 650x650px
>>59623901
Greetings from /g/hpg/!
At that price, seeing that you like the sound of the HD598s, I would suggest the Beyerdynamic DT990s. Great, open-backed sound (quality is higher with the higher-impedance models), but with your amp, I would suggest no more than the 250ohm model.
>>
>>59623901
For audiophile headphones you need to spend a bit more than $500.
>>
>>59624095
do /g/entlemans listen to anything else than anime ops lol
>>
>>59624095
Thanks for response, will lurk for them.
>>
File: waifu-headphone-album.png (803KB, 1462x734px) Image search: [Google]
waifu-headphone-album.png
803KB, 1462x734px
>>59624138
I do.
pic related
>>
>>59624377
>favorite album is Radiohead's second worst album
gee that doesn't help
>>
>>59624398
>opinion detected
wow, gee, music taste is subjective? wow! incredible!
I can acknowledge it's not their best (OKC and KID A are IMO), but i heard this one first and it's my fave for nostalgic value
>>
>>59624398
>Genuinely believing TKOL, HTTT and Amnesiac are all better than The Bends
>>
>>59624055
Seriously this. Listening to music in public is simply one of the lamest things you can do.
>>
>>59624631
Especially when i work as a programmer, and many people come to our room, not to me and distracting me?
>>59624095
If i would upgrade the Fiio e9 soon, would you recommend the 600imp ones?
>>
Hey /mu/ I have a pair of Shure SRH840. I really like the sound of them. Anyone have any recommendations on a set of headphones that sound better.
>>
Can someone help me out here, I didn't feel like this question deserved it's own thread.

I have a Sansui turntable, which according to what I've read on AudioKarma is a fine starting point, and I have some sony speakers that came from a pretty expensive system my dad had in the 80s or 90s. The issue is I don't have a receiver.

Can I buy one that will take the input phono from an old turntable, run speaker wire or similar to the sony speakers, and still maybe take bluetooth and stuff to play my laptop/phone through the Sony's?

Is that even possible?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.