[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Voyeur Cams | Click for more| Home]

What are some other albums that are this insane?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.
Voyeur Cams

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 11

What are some other albums that are this insane?
>>
File: 1425077973939.jpg (1MB, 965x1032px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1425077973939.jpg
1MB, 965x1032px
whoah so nuts bro
>>
File: 32.png (528KB, 560x564px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
32.png
528KB, 560x564px
>>55502810
LRD GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>55502810
whoa a chart so official bro

You'll never be CLT take your trip off and go post in /mlp/ loser
>>
File: friendo.png (76KB, 605x639px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
friendo.png
76KB, 605x639px
>>55502810
>friendo's back

man just when i thought /mu/ couldn't get any worse
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 544x598px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 544x598px
>>55502810
>>
>>55502810
fantastic chart, imo. i'd take off miley and throw in modest mouse but that's the only change.
>>
>>55502721
This is a great album.

Check out Fushitusha
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky9Dv1_RuBE
>>
>>55502884
*better
>>
>>55502973
who are you even
>>
lrd is the leftist terrorist band making kvlt seem mild in comparison
check out peter brotzmann and mohel op
>>
Dirty Beaches is also influenced by Les Rallizes Denudes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygIORWcOeks
>>
>>55502954
thanks
>>
>>55502984
not as good though
>>
>>55502810
this is insanely accurate

i'd add OPN
>>
File: wannabe avant teen.jpg (1MB, 1060x1060px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wannabe avant teen.jpg
1MB, 1060x1060px
>>55502810
Thanks mr patrician.
>>
>>55503161
minor swaps aside that chart is still solid- at least, more so than any chart the denizens of /mu/ can whip up
>>
>>55502810
There’s not even any logic to this chart besides getting as many people mad as possible.
>>
>>55503240
um no not really take your narcissism somewhere else loser
>>
>>55503161
Does simply listening to these albums make you an "avant teen". I love Faust, Neu! and Can, and all of those seem fairly understandable to me. Not trying to act smart, either. If a person dedicates themself to a peice of music enough, they will most likely enjoy all of that music.

Listening to music for the image is rather trite anyway since most people never actually discuss their taste that much.
>>
>>55503240
It's quite funny how you really believe that. Perhaps you should stick to music outside the CLT chart and most popular "experimental" RYM releases?
>>
>>55503313
ya
>>
>>55503341
why
>>
>>55503313
>Faust, Neu! and Can

the list goes on...
>>
>>55503361
cus
>>
>>55503364
I love memes too :^)
>>
>>55503364
>>55503369
Why did i expect serious responses.

Oh well.
>>
>>55503280
>disagreeing with me = trolling
Life must be difficult for you.

>>55503283
>narcissism
?

>>55503313
It's always amused me when people try to go toe-to-toe on the basis of my preferences when none of them are that far-out in the first place.

>>55503323
>Perhaps you should stick to music outside the CLT chart and most popular "experimental" RYM releases?
...you mean like the majority of selections on that chart? Really now, it's like you guys don't even think before you post.
>>
>>55503407
What bands are patrish my friends?
>>
>>55503379
Mad entry plebel. Same as friendo.

>>55503407
>you mean like the majority of selections on that chart?
How can one (underage) man be so delusional to his own actions?
>>
>>55503313
these people complaining about avant-teen are teenage morons using their newfound love of standard p4kcore bands as a reactionary crutch for their suffering rl social image, thinking they supplement their social isolation with an interesting inner sense of 'culture' lol and naturally start spazzing out when their sophistication is threatened by albums they have no chance of ever understanding. theyd hate discussion of classical too if it didnt come off as too academic/entrenched in music theory which they think they can write off for some reason
>>
>putting 77 and Disintegration Loops with all that shit
?
>>
>>55503407
>It's always amused me when people try to go toe-to-toe on the basis of my preferences when none of them are that far-out in the first place.
I am not trying to go toe to toe with you though, at least on your musical preferences, since I don't know them. I was just mentioning none of those albums are really that complicated.

Unless that is what you said, and are agreeing with me. Then just ignore me.

>>55503437
Anything you enjoy on the level of understanding it and liking it rather than simply trying to seem patrish.
>>
>>55503474
But all of those albums are actually understandable. The only "difficult" one is Faust, and I have no musical training so I have no way to really process this rather than intellectualizing it in my own head, which was really that hard in the first place. I am not stupid but it doesn't take a genius to understand any musical form aside from maybe the most advanced classical music and Jazz.
>>
>>55503407
> on the basis of my preferences
*favorites
Many of my preferences exclude albums which make the avant-teens and other kiddies vocally upset.

>>55503437
I deal more with releases than bands but if you care to cite a genre I have explored a bit I could see if I have anything worth your time.

>>55503471
>How can one (underage)
I am not.
>man be so delusional to his own actions?
How can one anonymous shitposter attempt to sidestep a point so obviously? Is he delusional of his own actions?

>>55503552
> The only "difficult" one is Faust
Holy moley, what planet do you come from and where can I apply for asylum?
>>
File: shitposts.png (175KB, 1507x887px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
shitposts.png
175KB, 1507x887px
wow, great thread guys. thanks tripfag
>>
>>55503600
>Holy moley, what planet do you come from and where can I apply for asylum?
Seriously, if you pay attention to an album and block out distractions (like stress and plans) and then sit on it and maybe listen to it a week or two later, you will get any piece of music.

Also, I never said all of them are flawless, just because an album grows on you doesn't mean you will love it in the end.
>>
>>55503600
>I am not.
Prove it.

>sidestep a point
Which point? The denial that all your musical similarities are parroted from CLT and RYM which can easily be verified in a google search? Explain more before posting vague nonsense.
>>
>>55503629
>hey guys, I'm downvoting! check me out!
>>
>>55503653
I should say though, forgot to mention, that I don't love all those albums. Good Morning, Good night is fucking shit. Understanding music =/= it being good or liking it.
>>
>>55503678
>Prove it.
...and give you chucklefucks my personal inforrmation? Yeah, right.

>The denial that all your musical similarities are parroted from CLT and RYM which can easily be verified in a google search?
If it is so easy, then why can't you do it ?
>>
>>55503696
>downvoting
kek.

It's pretty sad because I genuinely wanted some similar albums and never implied that insane = difficult/avant-garde whatever the fuck.
>>
>>55502810
Why is LRD so bad?
>>
>>55503761
It's not though, just a band that everyone acts like its the best when they haven't heard the alternatives.

And I say this as someone who deeply loves LRD.
>>
>>55503785
>when they haven't heard the alternatives.
list them
>>
>>55503761
>>
>>55503731
>If it is so easy, then why can't you do it ?
Come on, you're parroting CLT's dialogue such as "plebiancore", no more needs even needs to be said. The argument is the proof. Again, with the oblivious delusions.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=patriciancore
>>
>>55503795
Look up Japanoise. Or Japanese noise rock. Or just Noise rock.

I am not going to spoon feed. do your own research.
>>
>>55503850
Just name one
>>
>>55503795
not him but kousokuya, high rise and shizuka are good listen to them
>>
Listen to Shizuka OP, it's like a calmer version of Les Rallizes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7Sn65UEjvM

Michio Kurihara is also cool, but it might not be what you're looking for
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIitKbtKp-Y
>>
>>55503785
>the alternatives
mate i swear if youre about to tell me how parson sound, fushitsusha, the dead c, or some 90s noise rock is better than lrd...

on an unrelated note: tfw you go to the grocery store and get a rotisserie chicken all for yourself, then some buttery mash potatoes, and a good hot sauce. i feel animalistic, its like i get into a trance and block out all non-rotisserie chicken thought to achieve a type of nirvana. my hand movements become involuntary as i repeatedly motion back and forth from chicken to potato to mouth. im not even fat. its just this combination does something. anybody else ktf?
>>
>>55503824
>Come on, you're parroting CLT's dialogue such as "plebiancore", no more needs even needs to be said.
Mhmm. Ignoring your confirmation bias, and your apparent denial that plebeian/patrician has been set in /mu/ culture since 2012, you might actually have a point going- if that point you were failing to make were in any way relevant to musical preference, the topic of this discussion.

>The argument is the proof. Again, with the oblivious delusions.
>http://lmgtfy.com/?q=patriciancore
We (2011 CLT and 2013 me) share a fondness for 5 albums which are popular in music circles, specifically the one we are frequenting right now ? Why is this so hard for you ?

>>55503890
These are the "old-reliables" of these kinds of discussions.
>>
>>55503981
I never said they were better. I love LRD. I was saying how the chart simply mentions that people flock to this album as some sort of icon that they know a lot about noise rock, like they are in the occult or something.

LRD is amazing though. I listen to "Enter the Mirror" every day before I go about my schedual.
>>
>>55502810
FINALLY someone else admits that natural snow buildings are shit
>>
>>55504109
A lot of people are always split on them though.
>>
>>55503988
>plebeian/patrician has been set in /mu/ culture since 2012
More proof that you're underage and oblivious. Keep copying CLT's actions completely without even realizing it.

> share a fondness for 5 albums which are popular in music circles
The exact same ones that appear almost every time, right down to the selected album from each discography? Hmmm. Anyway, let's not ignore the other RYM shit, but I really don't have the effort to look those up just for you to deny it. Simply look up EAI, experimental hip hop, etc on RYM and see the top results done.
>>
>>55502721
That's not even their best album.
>>
also id just like to point out i brought 77 live to this board w/ postpatriciancore in order to purge the patriciancore (mallgoth shit) elements from this board to make room for rymcore (this deed was done 3 years ago and youre all welcome)
>>
>>55504109
>>55504157
Everyone on RYM either loves NSB or fucking hates them.
>>
>>55504158
>More proof that you're underage and oblivious. Keep copying CLT's actions completely without even realizing it.
https://rbt.asia/mu/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=plebeian%7CpatriciAN
You may keep trying to go down this road but it is painfully obvious that you are not capable of gaining any traction in the direction you wish the argument to go.

>The exact same ones that appear almost every time, right down to the selected album from each discography? Hmmm.
What? Popular things are popular? Holy Hannah, somebody stop the press!

>Anyway, let's not ignore the other RYM shit, but I really don't have the effort to look those up just for you to deny it.
A-haha, because you can't. You don't have shit.

>Simply look up EAI, experimental hip hop, etc on RYM and see the top results done.
And yet, you still have most of the chart left even when you try to use your absolutely brain-dead "look, he likes popular things!" argument.

You have nothing, you had nothing, deal with it.
>>
>>55502721
fushitsusha is massively insane, most of the things I've heard from Haino are insane.
>>
>>55504184
Blind Baby has its mothers eyes is better.
>>
>>55504297
>You may keep trying to go down this road...
Yeah, nice badass finish off, but the archive only goes to 2012, retard.

>What? Popular things are popular? Holy Hannah, somebody stop the press!
>A-haha, because you can't. You don't have shit.
>And yet, you still have most of the chart left even when you try to use your absolutely brain-dead "look, he likes popular things!" argument.

Wow, so much unfiltered, genuine denial - and this is your only retort too. Really funny.
>>
>>55503850
>I actually don't know of any alternatives
>>
>>55504382
>Yeah, nice badass finish off, but the archive only goes to 2012, retard.
Uh, that's really not relevant to what either of us said, but okay, nice try I guess.

>Wow, so much unfiltered, genuine denial - and this is your only retort too. Really funny.
It's cute how incapable you are of arguing your points and how you default to metaphorically plugging your ears and screaming "DENIAL"

Can you actually post something worth my time or are you done with your banal shitposting ?
>>
Just posting the best version of Enter The Mirror
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91krp8W2EGU
>>
>>55502810
But no one ever talks about The Motifs here (except sissy, and I suspect that's a random dig at him). Replace it with a PC Music single or something.
>>
>>55504460
>Uh, that's really not relevant to what either of us said, but okay, nice try I guess
It is entirely relevant to what I was saying. Aren't you following?

>It's cute how incapable you are of arguing your points and how you default to metaphorically plugging your ears and screaming "DENIAL"
Nice hypocrisy.

>Can you actually post something worth my time or are you done with your banal shitposting ?
See above.
>>
>>55504515
>It is entirely relevant to what I was saying. Aren't you following?
You mean the bit that didn't support your original premise? That part?

>Nice hypocrisy.
See, pointing out that you are wrong ( >>55503988 ) and mindlessly saying "denial" are not one in the same, sorry!

You have yet to support your premise in any meaningful way.
>>
File: image.jpg (155KB, 960x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
155KB, 960x720px
>>55502810
can I make chart of largely unrelated albums in order to get attention too
>>
>>55504658
I thought you already had that covered

https://rbt.asia/mu/image/BRVcbuqY0PrW3xpcYX2LTg
>>
>>55504646
>You mean the bit that didn't support your original premise? That part?
What? Patriciancore and plebcore have been around since before the archive (2012), is my point. I don't know what you mean by my premise, but I'm telling you how it is right now.

>mindlessly saying "denial"
That denial.

>You have yet to support your premise in any meaningful way.
I think I've given more than enough (and everyone here will agree), and I think I've wasted enough time here.

Keep rocking that entry level stuff though oblivious drone.
>>
>>55504810
>What? Patriciancore and plebcore have been around since before the archive (2012), is my point.
Sounds like you're making a redundant point seeing as how I acknowledged that here >>55503988
>We (2011 CLT and 2013 me)
So, out the window that one goes.

>That denial.
Refusing to expand on your reasoning can only be construed as either willfully obstinate or mindless. Welcome to the internet.

>I think I've given more than enough (and everyone here will agree)
I'm sure you do think that, sadly enough.

>Keep rocking that entry level stuff though oblivious drone.
Keep failing to argue against a two year-old, 25 album strawman of my current tastes you utter moron.
>>
>>55504897
>So, out the window that one goes.
Dunno why you brought the archive up to begin with then.

>two year-old
*9 months.
>>
>patrician
>plebeian
You people talk like retards. Why did you turn my trolling catchphrase into an internet subculture?
>>
>>55504990
>Dunno why you brought the archive up to begin with then.
Maybe you could try to use some common sense and figure out it supports this statement
>plebeian/patrician has been set in /mu/ culture since 2012
Christ O'Mally.

>*9 months.
Was it an update on a previous chart, then? Or could I be thinking of a bigger chart I made earlier? I could be wrong on this detail, in all fairness.
Point still stands, however.
>>
>>55505053
Passing time, mostly.
>>
this thread is proof that neo-/mu/ is better than it was a couple of years ago when faggots like CLT and friendo and antz were here
>>
>>55505059
>it supports this statement
Oh, thanks for clearing it up. I totally didn't know it had been around since then!

>Point still stands, however.
Post your new shit. I can still laugh because entry level drones never change much.
>>
>>55505177
>Oh, thanks for clearing it up. I totally didn't know it had been around since then!
Then why try to deny
>plebeian/patrician has been set in /mu/ culture since 2012
In the first place? Your attempts to save face are only tying you in knots.

>Post your new shit. I can still laugh because entry level drones never change much.
Hold up, let me find the last chart I made after I finish cringing at how hard you are forcing your condescension. Do you really think you can create some illusion of authority just by spouting off "drone" and "entry-level" repeatedly and then failing to back it up? You might want to refine your tactics a little.
>>
>>55505282
>>55505177
LOG OFF ALREADY
>>
>>55505282
>Then why try to deny
>In the first place? Your attempts to save face are only tying you in knots.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm

> Do you really think you can create some illusion of authority just by spouting off "drone" and "entry-level" repeatedly and then failing to back it up? You might want to refine your tactics a little.
It's no illusion, and apparently the tactic works quite well (I wonder why? {this is more sarcasm, by the way}).

>>55505317
Okay.
>>
>>55505157
This is what plebeians actually believe.
>>
File: 137834829667.jpg (35KB, 500x380px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
137834829667.jpg
35KB, 500x380px
>>55505157
nah
>>
>>55502810

Damn you almost missed me
>>
File: 1426126116459.jpg (1MB, 733x1279px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1426126116459.jpg
1MB, 733x1279px
>>55505177
The latest recent listening chart from February, mostly things I had been enjoying for awhile prior.

I don't make "top" charts, as I don't see the point.

>>55505349
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm
So, you were being sarcastic in >>55504158 ?
This is not difficult stuff. You can admit when you mess up, you know.
>>
>>55505421
Which one was it?
>>
>>55505499
>I don't make "top" charts, as I don't see the point.
I don't see the point in a lot of things you do, but you do them anyway.

>So, you were being sarcastic in
No. Just pointing that your reference to the archive was unnecessary and you apparently believe it to be a staple of oldness.
>>
>>55505575
>No. Just pointing that your reference to the archive was unnecessary
Do you understand how "support" works? The frequency with which the terms appear supports the notion that plebeian|patrician are ingrained in /mu/ culture. By attempting to shift the goalposts of my own fucking argument to purely chronological parameters, you have made yourself look incompetent. Fancy that.

> and you apparently believe it to be a staple of oldness.
I laughed.
>>
>>55505499
have you listened to Insanlar - Kime Ne (Villalobos mix)?

its p. nice
>>
>>55505644
>Do you understand how "support" works?
Do you not understand how "unnecessary" works? Why bother linking this, like I'm dumb, when I clearly know more than you about the matter? Why continue to bring it up? What exactly do you hope to achieve from insisting this point? Seriously, explain.

>I laughed.
Me too.
>>
>>55505681
Hell yeah! YouTube has been a godsend since my external went kaput.

Anything else along this niche you can recommend? I'm out of my waters when it comes to this kind of music.
>>
I came for LRD-core recs, I stayed for the assrage. Never change, /mu/.
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 11


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.