[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your favorite songs between 10-20 minutes? Both of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: How to Leave Town.jpg (127KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
How to Leave Town.jpg
127KB, 900x900px
What are your favorite songs between 10-20 minutes? Both of mine are Car Seat Headrest songs.

The Ending of Dramamine (First Song)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6_Y_WOsQmE

Beach Life in Death
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i12PHJRJTVA
>>
Moving Gelatine Plates- The World of Genius Hans (title track)
Genesis- Battle for Epping Forest and Musical Box
Neil Young- Cowgirl in the Sand
are the first that come to mind. also all of To Be Kind
>>
>>55400440
STOP IT, WILL
WE'VE ALL HEARD YOUR FUCKING MUSIC
>>
>>55400650
I don't understand
>>
"You Enjoy Myself" Phish studio is 9:50 but on Live One it's around 27 minutes if my memory serves me correctly, I could do without the a capela ending though.
>>
>>55400719
>I don't understand
LIKE FUCK YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND
STOP VIRAL MARKETING
I'M SICK OF SEEING YOUR BLATANT ATTEMPTS AT SUCKING YOUR OWN DICK ON /MU/
EVERYONE LISTENED TO TWIN FANTASY SO NOW YOU'RE TRYING TO GET PEOPLE TO LISTEN TO THIS FUCKING ALBUM
>>
>>55400853
>>55400650
This

it's also not very good, so really, please stop.
>>
Duk Koo Kim

As for your music, it's shit. Stop trying to viral it, makes you look pathetic
>>
>>55400982
Holy fuck, stop viral marketing Sun Kil Moon, your music is shit just give it up
>>
>>55401024
dope false comparison
>>
>>55401035
how is it false, it is literally the same thing that you did
>>
>>55401024
for real though, car seat headrest is viral garbage
>>
>>55401058
except that one is actually being viralled and one isn't
>>
>>55401139
I've seen one car seat headrest thread that i havent made myself

Ive probably seen over 100 Benji threads when it came out last year, and even some now
>>
>>55400440
>Animal Collective- Alvin Row
>Glenn Branca- The Spectacular Commodity
>Built to Spill- Cortez the Killer
>Unwound- Below the Salt
>Sigur Ros- Sleep(walk)ing
>Silver Mt. Zion- What We Loved Was Not Enough
>Sonic Youth- Trilogy
>Spiritualized- Cop Shoot Cop
>Swans- She Loves Us
>Pink Floyd- Shine On You Crazy Diamond
>>
>>55401162
Not him but I've seen at least 5 threads about it this past week. And not blatant "this is this album". Just threads asking to post your music library while it's nothing but CSH in the background, this same "favorite long songs" thread with that same album cover a few days ago, or a picture with a headrest entitled "headrest.jpg" in a thread asking "what's some essential car seat-core?" He's trying to be so subtle about it but it's so glaringly obvious and fucking pathetic. It absolutely ruins my opinion of him and stops me from ever giving him a chance, and I'm sure many here can say the same. It's even more infuriating when he's been caught he acts like a child resorting to insults and just completely denying it's him.

Just give it up dude. Almost everyone here has seen your album. If they want to listen, they will. You're just ruining everyone's opinion of you by continuing.
>>
>>55401582
I'm not Will Toledo, you fucking idiot. It's the same thing as what happened to every other "viral" marketer on /mu/. It became a meme, and then everyone started posting it, and fucking idiots like you still believe that it's the actual artist all the time. You're just plain fucking stupid if you think it's actually him every single time.
>>
>>55401730
>I'm not Will Toledo
lol okay Will
>>
>>55401854
ebin
>>
>>55401730
Even if you aren't, a good chunk of the posting is almost undoubtedly him. And the reaction in this thread shows first hand what he has done.
>>
>>55401730
If you weren't Will you wouldn't be getting this upset
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.