[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are these meme headphones or are they legitimately good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: ATH_M50x_2_sq.jpg (2MB, 1960x2898px) Image search: [Google]
ATH_M50x_2_sq.jpg
2MB, 1960x2898px
Are these meme headphones or are they legitimately good?
>>
>>55313947
I like them.
>>
>>55313947
why can't it be both
>>
>>55313947
Both.
>>
>meme headphones

what does this actually mean
>>
>>55314009
I guess that they're posted/recommended a lot, which they are
>>
>>55314009
they're lauded for their sound neutrality and value. Sound neutrality is a meme for people that want to listen to music "the way the artist intended". memephones.

their bass is a bit much op
>>
>>55313947
>nigga base
>>
>>55314123
What headphones would you recommend at that price then?
>>
>memephones

I can't take this stupid fucking board anymore.
>>
>>55313947
Theyre alright but they make my head sore when I wear them for a long time.
>>
le me using them right now :^)
>>
I think they're pretty good.
To me they're only slightly better than the Grado sr80e.

Get those instead if you don't care about sound leakage.
M50xs are pretty comfy though
>>
>>55313947
Does anyone else sweat a lot while wearing these?
>>
>>55314169
I have the SR80is and they were great for the price but that's my only real complaint - they murder my ears when I wear them for extended periods of time.
>>
>>55314154
If I could like your comment I would.
>>
>>55314150
The memephones or sony's if you have to have monitors
>>
>>55314232

>>
>>55314175
yes
>>
>>55314009
People say its amazing but they really aren't like installing gentoo
>>
>>55314138
>I listen to country music and I'm scared of loud music because I'll drunkly shoot everything
>>
>>55314232
UPBOAT UPBOAT :3333333
>>
>>55314528
was that an insult? You'll grow up one day. It was after 9/11 when I just couldn't connect to rock n roll anymore and stopped listening to it.
>>
I like them quite a bit. They are my main phones; heavy bass, lightweight, comfortable, make me look attractive. I really like how music like Death Grips makes them literally vibrate, it's a pretty intense experience. They aren't as precise as my $300 sennheiser wireless w/amps and other equipment, but I dont see how that's a problem if you're not mixing. Usually, you dont want to hear the imperfections in a track, like someone coughing in the background. But, with the m50's, you can still differentiate complex musical layering and the like, it just sounds like stronger layers are brought forward more while ambient noises are set in the background, just like how it probably was intended to be. They are also powerful feeling, the bass is very silky.
>>
>>55314254
monitors like the speakers?
>>
>>55314553
>>
are there any headphones that don't hurt out of the box
>>
>>55314546
I WISH I COULD GIVE YOU GOLD
>>
>>55314123
>neutral sound is a meme

enjoy your V-shaped plebphones
>>
>>55313947
legitimately good, but there are better cans in the price range, it really comes down to the sound signature you like. if sound signature isnt something you are worried about and you just want quality sound you cant really go wrong with them though.
>>
>>55316063
My HD 598s are comfy as hell.
>>
they're fairly good, earcups feel a tiny bit too small now that i have hd 600's. maybe a little too much bass, but now im comparing them to headphones which cost 3x more and require an amplifier. i use them for portable use now.
>>
>>55313947
Home Use - No, get open-back headphones
Portable Use - Yes
>>
These were never in an anime to my knowledge.
Get K701s.
>>
They're good, the contrarians around here are just being contrarian.

Not completely neutraul, a little bassy, not to bassy though.

Pads are pretty meh tough, but you can swap them.
>>
>>55313947
>meme headphones
The fuck does that mean?
It's well known that these are good headphones for the price. No point in spending over $200 on headphones imo
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.