[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MOODY BLUES - DAYS OF FUTURE PASSED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 71-b2XDsiCL._SL1066_.jpg (239KB, 1066x1061px) Image search: [Google]
71-b2XDsiCL._SL1066_.jpg
239KB, 1066x1061px
WHY IS THIS NOT CONSIDERED /MU/CORE? ITS A 10/10 IF I EVER HEARD ONE! IT CAME OUT TWO WHOLE YEARS BEFORE IN THE COURT OF THE CRIMSON KING! AAAAHH!
>>
>>55292014
Moody Blues are awesome.
>>
a majority of /mu/ doesnt know shit about any music released before the 90s, and they dont really know much about music after the 90s either
>>
Breathe deep the gathering gloom,
Watch lights fade from every room.
Bedsitter people look back and lament,
Another day's useless energy spent.
Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,
Lonely man cries for love and has none.
New mother picks up and suckles her son,
Senior citizens with they were young.
Cold hearted orb rules the night,
Removes the colours from our sight.
Red is grey and yellow white,
But we decide which is right.
And which one is an illusion???
>>
>>55292014
IDK man it's a pretty sloppy execution of concept.
>hurrr if we had orchestra between generic pop songs then we'll be fancy and prog
>sounds genius
>>
>>55292352
prog didn't really exist in 1967 though
>>
>>55292404
point being that they thought they were being super artsy and creative when really they just asked the orchestra+conductor to arrange all that disparate music in between some pop songs.
there's no connection of material.
none.

it's a fucking terrible album in terms of how well the concept works.
>>
>>55292352
>Nights in White Satin
>Tuesday Afternoon
>Generic pop songs
>>
>>55292475
Basically yeah.
point being, for the third time, they don't work with the orchestra.
>>
>>55292014
one of my old man's fav bands, n his taste murders most of mu's
>>
>>55292540
yes they did, they collaborated with knight for every song intro, especially the first
>>
>>55292638
Well it's a shame that it doesn't actually work, does it?
>>
>>55292014

That album cover is so good. I think most people on here do respect and enjoy The Moody Blues even though they don't get mentioned a whole lot.
>>
/mu/core isnt /mu/core because it's good. its just overhyped on /mu/
>>
>>55292014

Great album
>>
This song can go up against any song on Pet Sounds IMO. Those falsetto vocals on the bridge...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKITpZRDEW4
>>
>>55292540
>Basically yeah.
Literally kill yourself
>>
>Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,
>Lonely man cries for love and has none.

tfw I know that feel
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.