[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Math rock

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (107KB, 470x469px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 470x469px
really enjoying the new chon album
>>
I swear to God, if you mention any other song that isn't "But", you're a big silly.
>>
>>54777887
They're all great bb
>>
>>54777862
Listening to it now and really enjoying it now, I feel like the album cover is reflective of the music, not too angst-y, instead rather pleasant to listen to and reminds me of summer.
>>
>>54778297
I definitely get a late summer/ almost fall vibe from it. Upbeat and fun yet reminiscent. I get similar vibes from Youre always on my mind by A great big pile of leaves. Even though they really don't have much in common.
>>
Which Hella album is your favorite? digging there is no 666 in outer space atm
>>
https://soundcloud.com/ninja-tune/jaga-jazzist-starfire

Math rock song of the year right here.
>>
I really like it but I honestly can't see where they go from here. I can't see them doing anything but basically writing the same songs. Maybe they do more with vocals idk
>>
>>54778663
Hold your horse is will probably always be my favorite. One of my all time favorites too.
>>
>>54778727
I actually like the balance they had with the vocals on this album. Just a couple songs with singing and the rest instrumental. There's a lot of math rock bands that are kind of ruined for me because of unnecessary vocals.
>>
>>54778743
thats definitely the best of the hill/seim albums. and the best you'll get for that stripped back sound
>>
File: image.jpg (361KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
361KB, 2000x2000px
>>54778780
pic related
>>
I saw them live twice last week and they were amazing, they have mind blowing skills
>>
>>54778780
Yeah they didn't disappoint with them. Just good vibes and shit.
>>
File: Addicts and Drunks.jpg (93KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Addicts and Drunks.jpg
93KB, 800x800px
if you haven't heard this before i think you'll enjoy it. very guitar oriented
>>
File: IQngJFK.jpg (37KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IQngJFK.jpg
37KB, 960x960px
>>54778727
This. I love CHON, they were my first math rock band, but I hope they realize they need a slight different sound.
>>
File: CHON.jpg (173KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
CHON.jpg
173KB, 720x720px
>>54778884
Very cool thanks for the rec

>>54778906
I thought the sound on this was pretty cool
>>
>>54778906
I think they really perfected their sound with this one. Their older stuff doesn't hold my attention as much. I do agree that they could change things up in the future though.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.