[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So we can all agree that the p4k article was terrible, but do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (55KB, 542x372px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 542x372px
So we can all agree that the p4k article was terrible, but do you think there is a worthwhile discussion to be had about race in music?

>pic slightly related
>>
Music has nothing to do with politics

#MusicGate
>>
Obese tumblrinas should take their F-Grade opinions away from it and stop trying to ruin artistic expression for everyone who doesn't fit their bizarre political ideology.
>>
>>54641320
she is trying way to hard
>>
>>54641378
This.
>>
>>54641378
/thread
>>
no
go to cuckchan with this retarded racebaiting
>>
>>54641369

>#MusicGate

Please, not another autistic internet activist crusade.
>>
Did Murdoch try and start shit or are they just pissed off that he's responding to the article?
>>
There's so many white people criticizing him, like what the fuck?
>>
Sure, there's a debate to be had.

I don't agree with her submission to the debate though.
>>
>>54641320

>Career Suicide for 50 please Bob
>>
File: tweets.png (2MB, 8333x8333px) Image search: [Google]
tweets.png
2MB, 8333x8333px
Yeah, probably. Same with the gender thing but the issue is one of opportunity and empowerment which stems from education.

Unfortunately the loudest voices (like pic related) are usually the least informed.
>>
>do you think there is a worthwhile discussion to be had about race in music

Yes: Play and/or listen to what you want. The end.
>>
This chick is an a grade cunt
>>
Yes, white people and black people make the best music most of the other races are fucking shit and uncreative especially asians. She is mad because she is a muslim with ancestral memory (a real thing) of being told to not think for herself.
>>
>>54641320
>do you think there is a worthwhile discussion to be had about race in music?
Yes, crackers are oppressed. Why aren't we protesting? #MusicGate
>>
>>54641434
he literally just asked her to go out for coffee to discuss what she wrote
>>
>>54641477
I'm not listening to "indie rock" anymore until at least 50% of the bands are comprised of non-whites.
>>
>>54641456
silly girl
>>
>>54641320
What exactly is the issue, the fact that there aren't racially diverse indies bands? If that the case, shouldn't the criticism be pointed at racially diverse people to start indie bands? I mean, white people can't make themselves not-white, and the fact that you happen to be white shouldn't be a reason *not* to start a band...
>>
>>54641434
Murdoch did nothing wrong, essentially he's defending himself after an article essentially called him racist by proxy.

If I was him I'd be calling my lawyer.
>>
File: flirt with me anon.jpg (111KB, 773x672px) Image search: [Google]
flirt with me anon.jpg
111KB, 773x672px
>>54641479
say dat again, i know u wann slap dis arabian ass
>>
>>54641491
So she has the mentality of a child then. Nice.
>>
>>54641510
it's clickbait
don't think about it too hard
>>
What happened?
>>
>>54641448
this
well put
>>
>>54641456
>tfw you will never donkey punch her while you hit it from the back
>>
>>54641456
This image has been crashing multiple people's browsers, do not save this image.
>>
Why the fuck is Joanna Gruesome chick getting involved?
>>
>>54641320
Of course there is, do you honestly believe a black person can be successful in genres like shoegaze or dreampop? Absolutely not. Just like white people can't rap man. Its a big issue that needs to be talked about perhaps on the same level as feminism if we are going to move forward as a society.
>>
Idk I guess people of different races and cultural backgrounds have forms of expression they usually gravitate to... But noone is stopping black people from making Indie music? Maybe I missed the point
>>
>>54641482
Exactly. She's probably a terrorist, I'm serious.

#p4k2guantanamo
>>
>>54641456
She proudly retweeted this and called it her finest work. There is no winning against these people. Ignoring them is the best solution.
>>
>>54641550
g2b sarah
>>
>>54641536
some hipster blogging faggot wrote an article and now the white race is going to die off completely before 2025
>>
>>54641558
bullshit
>>
To answer your question: Yes
Is this the best place in which to do it: Hell No.
>>
>>54641320

>Setting your twitter to private
>Not actually saying these things to Stuart Murdochs face

What a brave hero...
>>
>>54641558
Why wouldn't they be successful? Good music is good music
>>
>>54641565
you're being ironic now, but the taqiyya fifth column is a very real thing
>>
/mu/ faggots getting BTFO by sjws

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BEST DAY OF MY LIFE
>>
>>54641558
>white people can't rap
>one of the best-selling rap artists is Eminem
>>
>>54641320
you're all getting baited HARD
>>
Did pitchfork recently edit out sections of the article? Read it again and I thought there was mention of Rostam Batmanglij
>>
File: 5953d01f1c[1].png (47KB, 630x391px) Image search: [Google]
5953d01f1c[1].png
47KB, 630x391px
http://www.last.fm/user/padarnalat

The fuck?
>>
>>54641615
>BTFO
Show me where this happened.
>>
>>54641638
IN YOU'RE MOM'S ASS
XD
>>
>>54641550
DAWEET THIS
>>
>>54641558
this is conjecture until you can show me a shoegaze band whos success suffers because of its non white member
>>
>>54641615

This. Actually its not even /mu/ though. The /pol/ cocksuckers that made people hate gamers are doing the exact same shit here. Most /mu/tants just dont give a fuck.
>>
>>54641627
Except it isn't bait.
>>
There was a mention of him in the article. Is it not there now?
>>
Have any black people said anything about this?
>>
>>54641598
This
>>
File: Belle-and-Sebastian-1.jpg (68KB, 500x586px) Image search: [Google]
Belle-and-Sebastian-1.jpg
68KB, 500x586px
>>
>>54641586
I'm sure she's loving it but I doubt pitchfork are gonna be publishing anything from her again (assuming they see the image)
>>
>>54641672
except it is. she even said herself on the twitter collage that she loves making white people uncomfortable. she's starting shit because she wants to see the reaction
>>
>>54641694
kek
>>
There is a huge shoegaze wave of popularity in japan.
>>
>>54641553
She's from the UK I think; so is the writer of the article. They may know each other.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.